Medal dumping

RegieRegie Posts: 26Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Am getting attacked around 12 times a day by the same player, Douvj1981. They just retreat each time to lose medals.They have lost 1k of medals in 24 hours so i am not the only one effected by this loser. I can buy the shield to stop this in the short term but why should i waste my components?(

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 654Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

@Regie said:
    Another 12 medal dumps in the last 24 hours. What help can you give to stop this zynga?

they wont do anything. ive been asking for a fix for this for more than 3 years and they just ignore me. its a zynga endorsed cheat to manipulate your progress to enable a player to enjoy an easy game attacking lower level opponents ... i used to do 1 of 2 things.. if i didnt care about my service record on a certain game, i would dump the medals back, if i cared about the service record of a said game, i would attack them back take the rss and hq only... now i barely look at my battle logs because ive lost interest in this games bullsheet.

• RegieRegie Posts: 26Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

If the level of medals did not effect Hammerfall or quick match then i wouldnt care either. I can destroy the enemy but he is HQ 32 with L15 falcon so i would waste boosts taking him out and i would need to be logged in 24/7 to respond each time. At one time you used to at least get the compensation of defence points towards leagues but no longer.

Same player, i use the term loosly, as he is exploiting the system, has reduced his medal count by a couple of thousand and has moved on to my other bases to make his fake attacks. If Zynga cannot or will not do anything then maybe its time for us to move onto another game?

Now the new falcon is here the exploiters are hard at work, using software to do continuous attacks dropping nukes in protected troops to get falcon xp.

Here is the latest medal dumper. Doing the rounds by going through 121 match ups and dumping medals whilst gaining falcon xp.All under shield so you cant retaliate. Something needs to change as this is clearly not right