Blue triangles (earned in hammerfall)

RECOILRECOIL Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Noticed the blue triangles are not longer part of war loot. Please fix this. No need to get stingy with components and continue to change the game in negative ways. Thank you :)

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Since hq31 and 32 release with mk2 nuke and ion dome the blue triangles are so rare. Its my guess that its intentional by Zynga to limit the use of ion dome and mk2 nuke.

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 106Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    Fight alliance mission, 12 pieces of each components except the red one (killswitch)
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

i dont have that problem

thats probably because i care less about war factory inventory nor defense

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

@jhonnyplumber said:
    i dont have that problem

same here lol, was just an observation from what I've seen in game

• RebeccaRebecca Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

BP said:

@jhonnyplumber said:
    i dont have that problem

Oh burn! And he even has much more than you lol! Also love how you still have a "story" mission (blue arrows) to do and you refuse to do it. Seems like you have some serious rl problems and you bring it to this game and forums.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

@Rebecca said:

BP said:

@jhonnyplumber said:
    i dont have that problem

Oh burn! And he even has much more than you lol! Also love how you still have a "story" mission (blue arrows) to do and you refuse to do it. Seems like you have some serious rl problems and you bring it to this game and forums.

how is that a burn too me i have no idea, only in your own simple mind. he plays a lot more than me, by jumping and or playing missions.. my rl problems are i enjoy working more than playing this game..seems like you are clueless rebecca... right now i have a missions to complete 41 3 star victories, im not doing that either, in fact im spending my weekend doing anything but playing this repetative boring azz game...