Recruiting new members to Victory_Day Alliance

jim9418jim9418 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Welcome to Empires & Allies. No idea how active this forum really is, so here goes.

I am General Yrotciv in the "Victory_Day" alliance. We are a very new alliance. (Nov 2018) I am focusing right now on earning Alliance XP to build our prestige levels. Higher Prestige levels give perks to members. The alliance is currently set to "open" with only a few requirements for anyone to join. Once you reach base level 4 and have 200 medals, you may search for and join us. I am not planning on doing any alliance wars just yet. Of course we need more members for that anyway. Come, build your base and increase skill level all while contributing to a team effort. Communicate in the alliance chat. Tell us if you need help, or can offer troops for others. One thing I will mention is freeloading is not welcome. Please don't join then instantly start asking for massive amounts of resources. I'll just dismiss you from the roster.

Looking forward to some new folks!!

Comments

• jim9418jim9418 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

We just competed in our first war. We didn't win, but it was fun. And I think most folks learned a lot, I know I did. You have got to have a really good defensive set up to have any chances.

Trying to do some more recruiting. I need to get over 20 more people to join the alliance. The more we have, the more alliance XP we can churn out. AXP gives higher prestige levels which give perks to our members. I want more perks!

I have lowered the initial requirement to level 2 and 100 medals. Search for Victory_Day alliance and join us.