Feedback for HQ levels 31 & 32

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,395Super Moderator Moderator

Share your feedback here, Commanders!

Tagged:

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

give back stim on omegas to the original settings, give back unlimited globe farming or stop multiple alliance wars completely. stop medal dumping , fix the issues of my games not being able to chat in global chat .. fix the viper bug that sends the viper up to the target you gave him an alpha command to sniper, stop the ability of any player hq30 and above ever being able to attack a lower level player regardless of the medal count. remove the ability to use alpha tarmacs 24hours a day 7 days a week, limit them to only 2 times per 7 days, make changes to the use of an ion cannon and hives on your base 24/7, limit them to one use per 7 days.. i dont care if you make the game harder for non paying players, as long as you make changes that also make it more difficult for those who pay to play...

• ozgur_2905ozgur_2905 Posts: 35Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

alohabunny
    I can not enter the game

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Yeah. I'm ready to level up.... as soon as you guys figure a way to get my base back from the last stupid update.

• jay floresjay flores Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

for every level you go up there should be offensive units to combat the harder defenses , stop with defensive strategy and give the offense a boost in new troops or units . same troops all the time gets boring . with new HQ levels should be new troops .

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian
    edited November 15

@jay flores said:
    for every level you go up there should be offensive units to combat the harder defenses , stop with defensive strategy and give the offense a boost in new troops or units . same troops all the time gets boring . with new HQ levels should be new troops .

i agree boring. atleast with the introduction of the omega i thought the game was heading in a new direction in the way of getting rid of the basic rubbish weve been using for 5 years and change the environment of the game and bases to suit the attack of a base using just an omega . but they buckled and listened to those people happy to attack the same bases in the same manner day in day out for months, even years on end, and some even go to the trouble of purposely dumping medals to play that style of game. even with the introduction of sonic tower i am happy to try and win with just an omega , and obviously that isnt possible on a fully boosted , omega defended sonic protected base any more. if they gave back stim to the original settings i think it may again become possible to get atleast 2 stars on those hard bases with just omega , but it would require some skill, unlike sending in 9 alpha boosted 8 strike force laiden tarmacs of strikers or drones , omega and 50 command points , you can press attack and disconnect from the game and you would still win maybe zynga should recreate this game by splitting it into two styles , normal combat troops as it was before the omega, and then just the omega ... that would create some interest for me ..

• jay floresjay flores Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

they do everything to try and make the game better but they never listen to those who play the game or have been for years , all the new toys they are throwing at us and still they don't make change to the little things . if im going to put a new building on my map then extend it or give us the ability to delete buildings we no longer need on the map to free up space . all the supply buildings and oil derricks are not needed once you get to high lvl bases . you get more in those resources in one battle than they do produce for you being on your base .

• Misterbie35Misterbie35 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

This is outrageous, all my friends updated 31 and 32 but I can't see last update anywhere. Which kind of stu pid update this is? NO JUSTICE AGAIN...!

• Misterbie35Misterbie35 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

WHY I CAN'T SEE NEW UPDATE ON PLAY STORE? AGAIN ANOTHER PROBLEMATIC UPDATE. ARE YOU PLAYING WITH US?

• Dan1Dan1 Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    I don't see a update anywhere either!
  • vic24vic24 Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    Even me I cant see any update in the playstore.
  • NoahNoah Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    Just saw 31
    As i already said, u always make the same mistakes lmao
    Time to say Goodbye
  • NoahNoah Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    BTW, i finished 31 only to see what kind of Nonsens will be there, lol
  • Crazy_OneCrazy_One Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I will bet that all the Jumpers have Hq. 32 bases already. The rest of the normal players just got the update. And the are already back to Jumping with fully loaded Hq. 32 bases and complaining about how unfair the game is and yet they never stopped jumping. and we still have to fight alliances with 20 fully loaded now Hq32 bases that you can't beat. F-you Zynga

• Phillyphil67Phillyphil67 Delightful Duckling Posts: 37Registered User Learning the Ropes

we need to be able to save rss to 30 days again, 15mill in loot hard to save for when rss is constantly expiring

• The_Knights_of_NiThe_Knights_of_Ni Posts: 20Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

Way to soon for the new HQ’s. Onley a few members of my alliance has hq 30.but in wars we offen are match with level 96 : (
    And I agree with @Phillyphil67. We do need to save war loot for 30 days!
    And bring back to globe map the way it was 2 years ago. 15 million Tech is just to match for most players. Zynga should have waited at least 6 more months. Tsk tsk tsk.

Regards The Knights of Ni

• zumin1104zumin1104 Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Nuke MK-II is good idea to rebalance the toughness of sonic barrier. But you can use it only one time in one battle, and you need to wait 4 hours to gain another one. It is not suitable for the reward of arriving the highest HQ level.

• The_Knights_of_NiThe_Knights_of_Ni Posts: 20Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

Well hamerfall should be calld hamerFAIL now with the new extra’s. Got 6 new unbeaten hq 31 /32 to defeat, and it CANT be done, not even with 3 nukes.
    Gee thanks Zynga for not letting me pass round 1....

• GB1GB1 Posts: 25Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie
    Within a day of roll out.....players already have 32 HQ , same old story here. Same will be totally maxxed in a week. How is this possible. Don't give me **** about gold either, that's BS.
  • Crazy_OneCrazy_One Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I will bet that all the Jumpers have Hq. 32 bases already. And they are already back to Jumping with fully loaded Hq. 32 bases and complaining about how unfair the game is and yet they never stopped jumping. And we still have to fight alliances with 20 fully loaded now Hq32 bases that you can't beat.

Already 6 unbeatable bases level 31 and 32 in Hammerfall this week. Totally called that one!!!

• CobaltSylveonCobaltSylveon Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

The Nuke Silo is a step in the right direction, but from the comments i've been seeing here, I think what we really need now is a combat update. Our defenses are beefed up enough already, it's time to focus on the offense.

Suggest adding a new unit or two and improving on the old ones, along with some little changes and of course fixing current bugs and glitches.

Thanks for listening, hopefully you'll consider feedback for the next update.c:

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Posts: 153Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    edited November 19
    That some get 32 immediately is because they have a zillion feeder accounts. That some cannot see the update is because the rollout is gradual over a few days probably, most apps do this so is normal.

Personally I think number of accounts should be limited and loot times restored to 30 days. Perhaps also limit gifting to/from *outside* the alliance somewhat. Perhaps partner alliances could be introduced where no gift limits apply. This would lead to increased teamplay/teamhelp I think ?
  • icepopicepop Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin
    O dear zynga have done it again and dropped the ball. Does zynga not listen to it’s cutomer base, we all complained about the last changes I.e gifting jumping and time loot expires. Don’t forget the silo that meant you couldn’t beat a higher level base. So what does zynga do!???? Introduce hq31 - 32 level up on silo and a defence dome, for god sake zynga LISTEN we don’t won’t upgrades we won’t the game to be fair. Whoever runs your promotions or game strategy need to binned cause your planning is way out with what your customers want.
    Zynga I’m fed up with your short minded sh itty upgrades that is ruining the game for many.
    1 tip that will help, get your head out of your hairy **** cheeks, that will help for starters.

instead of this 2 hq at a time rubbish, show some balls and release the next 20 hq, show us you have a vision for this deathly boring **** you call a game .

• zumin1104zumin1104 Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

You noted on the FAQ, 'Hence, you should quickly deploy your MK2 nuke so that the production of the next MK2 nuke can start.'
    OK, I can wait for 4 hours to get 1 nuke. But I can't understand why should I wait for another 4 hours, after activating the silo.
    Please look into this timer problem. I think the timer should not reset when the silo stops.

• jr2165jr2165 Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    edited November 29
    We have the same amount of troops as we did when we were HQ 24 you've added more defense and higher defenses but we've now received a boost for our attacking troops don't believe we're balanced like we were when we had HQ 24 8 more levels of HQ and same troops should have at 10 tarmacs now not including the one from war factory which is totally useless as it last only 12 hours
  • GB1GB1 Posts: 25Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie
    You think the game balance is off ? Lol.....