Why is it so difficult for new players to set up multiple accounts?

MicMic Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I've played other zynga games like this in the past. Mafia Wars was my thing before they pulled the plug. Having multiple accounts was very standard and it is in this game as well... providing you have been playing for a while.

I've only been playing for a few weeks. BUT... in that time the alliance I am with fought another that was basically ONE person with enough multiple accounts to be an alliance unto themself.

Can anyone explain to me why it is so difficult to get multiple accounts up and running? Do the powers that be think that making it difficult for new players will somehow solve the problems that already exist?

I have my primary fb account and two old inactive ones I used for MW's. Why is it gameroom will not let me switch back and forth?

Or even better... how in the world can I do it? The folks in my alliance are already established and don't know how to help new players.

Where can I go to learn how to become competitive with spending truck loads of money?

Can someone please explain how I can play the game with multiple accounts without having to go through an arcane ritual that requires me to uninstall gameroom each time praying I can get back in to any of my accounts for the game?

MM

Comments