Demise of another alliance game

tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

I think we are approaching the death of another alliance game. This is my fourth online alliance game. The previous games I've played died a slow death because the devs simply just stopped developing because of various issues (cheaters, hackers, loss of interest, etc.). The games had a life of about 4-5 years and then they just stopped. The games start out interesting, but most all of them had no real future plans. It just seems like we are in constant beta mode. They introduce something new and more bugs popped up or the players find new loopholes. I don't want to go on and on with all the problems of this game, but it looks like it's slowly dyeing because of all the bugs and the nonresponse of the dev team. This is very similar situation with all the other alliance game I've played. If the devs don't get their act together, it won't be long before we see the death of this game.

Comments

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes
    I see the end is nearer now with the recent update with people not being able to log in and some losing their accounts. They need real devs on the team, not 15 year olds.
  • PeteOzyPeteOzy Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Must be true, my game of 5 yrs hq30 has been reset to a brand new hq3. All robots and progress lost. No reply from help or on forums for weeks. If you don’t quite they will just take away your game with no feedback..
    So corrupt they still send you discounts on gold for your money. Where’s the refund button.