The White Flag Players!

JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 106Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
edited October 11 in The War room

I have been with one alliance for 2 years, the same team I picked up all my habits from..

They are not gold buyers via protesting, they are just cheap SOBs.. So once the Sonic Barrier came into the game, the players that thought they had actual skills playing this game have come to the conclusion, they can't beat a HQ30 that has 3 drone hives, boosted, and the addition of the Sonic Barrier!

So, today's alliances war on an evenly matched alliance war, our top HQs didn't even attempt to hit a HQ30/L98 and a L97 both under stealth, and can't really blame them because even if you're fully alpha boosted and have an instant alpha tarmac, you might get one flag or most likely no flags. So, they ended up hitting a low HQ and took one flag to ensure all the jumpers will get loot. I don't jump at that alliance, so I didn't even make a hit.

So, I just looked, the other will win and they didn't hit our 2 top HQs..

Is this suppose to be fun? I guess you need to think more, as in now you have to take into account of getting 6 flags for max loser loot or try for a win, get no flags and get no loot. I've been choosing loser loot often lately, since it is much more difficult to get flags off any level HQ30 that is boosted! Not impossible, but not easy..

Comments

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 69Registered User Captain Obvious

If i look at my mates, most of them have a job and like to play for an hour or so E&A. In this hour they hardly win Warfactory material. To win from a active sonic, you need to boost everything. That cost a lot of warfactory material, which my mates dont have. Hence Sonics are indeed left alone. Why spent 400 k of steel(needee for restoring omega) to a lost cause? I cant blame them.

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

@JBX2017 said:
    I have been with one alliance for 2 years, the same team I picked up all my habits from..

They are not gold buyers via protesting, they are just cheap SOBs.. So once the Sonic Barrier came into the game, the players that thought they had actual skills playing this game have come to the conclusion, they can't beat a HQ30 that has 3 drone hives, boosted, and the addition of the Sonic Barrier!

So, today's alliances war on an evenly matched alliance war, our top HQs didn't even attempt to hit a HQ30/L98 and a L97 both under stealth, and can't really blame them because even if you're fully alpha boosted and have an instant alpha tarmac, you might get one flag or most likely no flags. So, they ended up hitting a low HQ and took one flag to ensure all the jumpers will get loot. I don't jump at that alliance, so I didn't even make a hit.

So, I just looked, the other will win and they didn't hit our 2 top HQs..

Is this suppose to be fun? I guess you need to think more, as in now you have to take into account of getting 6 flags for max loser loot or try for a win, get no flags and get no loot. I've been choosing loser loot often lately, since it is much more difficult to get flags off any level HQ30 that is boosted! Not impossible, but not easy..

That only applies to jumpers. To players that are just in one alliance for alliance wars, they get the full loot and war factory component amount, no matter how many flags they get, or even if they miss the alliance war, as long as they were opted in for alliance war. However, it doesn't surprise me that players still don't want to attack HQ level 30 bases, particular the ones with sonic barrier. Especially the ones with stealth. I know this happens in alliance missions