Accounts Disapearing or just back to zero

2»

Comments

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes
    So Zynga is running away with player's money with no status update or acknowledgment from the actual devs themselves. What kind of a company are they running here?
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,554Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Commanders! Please download the E&A game version 1.68.1, then perform the Switch Account steps again. Otherwise, reply to your ticket, and inform the Support team that the issue still persists after updating to the latest version. Let me also know if you will able to recover your base. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

• PeteOzyPeteOzy Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Game reset to zero. No excuse for not contacting individuals through help like previously. Next you will just block us and our voices are silenced

• Zeke_DlyoungZeke_Dlyoung Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

So, here's a recap of what has happened to me so far:

One of my bases got unlinked from my account, because I accidentally stopped the google play login from connecting properly, following that weird bug that happened after the Oct 19 update, and now I can't access that base anymore.

The base is still there though, as I added it to my alliance some time ago, and I can still see it there.

I checked the Android and Gameroom FAQs, but none of the steps there seemed relevant.

So, I wrote a message to Zynga support, and got a reply from a "Micheal F." later that same day. Unfortunately, the reply turned out to be some kind of auto generated/copy pasted message that had no relation to my problem whatsoever.

Since the email specifically stated that I wasn't supposed to reply to it, and I fear writing another support message will just get me the same results, I decided to bring my problem here, so I'll state my problem again.

I need help to get my base name "TheXGen" relinked to either my Google ([email protected]) or Facebook (ZekeDlyoung) account. The name of my alliance, and the alliance the base is currently linked to, is "No Life Studios". The name of my main base is "Zeke".

I hope that this time I will get more than an auto generated message telling me to check the FAQs, as I've already done that numerous times.

If there is any more info you need to help fix the problem, I will be happy to provide.

Thank you.

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
    edited October 2018

Are the forum moderators, bots?

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Funny Bunny is still not being very helpful with his suggestions. I wonder if he even plays this game. It's been 2 weeks and still not able to log in to a couple of my bases. I think we're just expecting to much from these guys.

• Zeke_DlyoungZeke_Dlyoung Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2018

The fact that my post got moved means someone read it at least right? Can I get some kind of reply to my problem then?

I've spent a good number of days getting my friends to play the game with me, and just when I finally got all of us together, this happens...

• annihilatorannihilator Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

If you are a moron and you need a job ,go work at zynga.
    They don’t have a clue of this issue !!

I think Zynga is going to sweep this under the rugs and pretend nothing happened. It's been 3 weeks now and no update or even an acknowledgement. Yet they continue to release more events as usual. We spent 2-3 years of our hard earned money and wasted time on our bases only to have them vanish just like that.
  • ikellikell Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited October 2018
    If our account just simply disappeared or replaced by a new one, why can't the dev team replace it by a max out base to compensate our losses...

I'm sure Funny Bunny will say he will refer this to the dev team...
    I'm just not sure if there is a dev team that is going to fix the issue...
  • BeattleBeattle Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

@tomas_didymus said:
    I think Zynga is going to sweep this under the rugs and pretend nothing happened. It's been 3 weeks now and no update or even an acknowledgement. Yet they continue to release more events as usual. We spent 2-3 years of our hard earned money and wasted time on our bases only to have them vanish just like that.

I agree 100%. No updates at all on the submitted tickets. Its looking like Zynga took our money and ran.

• Wayne75Wayne75 Posts: 40Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Iv lost a base also n can't connect to Google play...it's the fact that we have wasted 3+ years n god knows how many hours playing this and remaining loyal to their game,with all the bugs n glitches,only to be told 'we are looking into it'....don't just look,fix it!! It can't be that hard,as mentioned above,I can still see my account in my alliance and even visit it from another account. Getting bored now with their lack of effort in finding a solution n might just jack the whole lot in. I'm sure they have lost millions of players with the constant upheaval that comes with updates n would think they would try n keep die hard fans happy by pulling out all the stops to fix this issue! #FEDUPOFZYNGASINCOMPETENCE

2»
This discussion has been closed.