Accounts Disapearing or just back to zero

JKMJKM Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Two members of my alliance their accounts had just disappeared or Just went down to General#### with 0 flags

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

same for a friend of mine, lost one of his games hes been playing for 4 years

• JKMJKM Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

is zynga gonna do something to fix this, can they recover their account or they just lost their account for ever?

• BeattleBeattle Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

@JKM said:
    Two members of my alliance their accounts had just disappeared or Just went down to General#### with 0 flags

Same thing happened to my account yesterday. My account disappeared and was replaced with General####. Not a happy camper right now.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,405Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @JKM, @jhonnyplumber, and @Beattle. To retrieve those missing accounts, I suggest performing the steps outlined in this article. Otherwise, reach out to Support for further assistance. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Aloha Bunny.
    A player in this game for almos 4 years straight loggin every day playing more than 10hrs per days you think don't know how to switch accounts. Zynga screwed up his accounts and doesn't want to fix it. Your comment does fix nothing. Sorry

@ Aloha Bunny

Agree with JKM. I kept getting an error when trying to attack during war. I restarted my device (iPhone) and when it came back up my account was replaced with General####. I have been playing the game daily for several years now, and know how to switch accounts. I find it hard to believe its a coincidence that this happened to all of us on the same day, and it was something we did to create this situation. I have already submitted 2 tickets. This was NOT a user error.

• textwistertextwister Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    I’ve been playing 2 years. One of my big accounts was an alliance General. Now the Alliance has no general as the account is gone. They say they are working on it - RIGHT. They sent me the same troubleshooting ****. Four emails now, no response. I guess I expect to much. I’m a retired IT Manager for a hospital and we had to insure redundancy and somid backup for patient data to be available 24/7. Can’t expect a commercial game company to do the same. Adios!!
  • stevenpstevenp Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

@ Aloha Bunny your useless where is someone that works for zynga

@ Aloha Bunny is here to put ICE on top of ours complaints.
    No this time bro. We need a real Zynga DEV. to join us with real answers

Sorry to hear it, Commanders. Rest assured that the team is currently looking into this issue. I'll also do my best to forward all of your reports to them. In the meantime, please send or update your tickets to Support, @Beattle, @textwister, and @stevenp. Also, inform your friends to do the same, @JKM. Don't forget to include the following when filling out the form:

• ZID
    • In-game name
    • Alliance name
    • Description of the concern

Thanks for your understanding.

• SleekSleek Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi guys,

I just lost my main account today. It was replaced by a new one with 0 medals and stars. Been playing for 4 year, max HQ w/ level 13 gator, level 11 viper, level 10 colosus & level 8 falcon. And now all gone. I have inform zynga via technical support but up until now, no reply yet.
    By the way, i have 10 accounts since no body at zynga knows how to delete an account. Got most from changing my phones. I am sure i know how to change/switch accounts and always logged to fb.

Hope i can still recover that main account.
    We still waiting for a Zynga Real DEV SUPPORT with a good answer about this situation.
    REAL SOLUTIONS COME ON ZYNGA
    So please @alohabunny stay away of this post
  • annihilatorannihilator Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

My acc.is deleted and replaced with a new one?
    Nowbody is giving me a proper answer on how this could happen,?

• annihilatorannihilator Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

It was a lvl75 acc.and i got a new lvl1 ?

Where did my gold go,! Is it just making money that you do
    When we get to certain lvl and put no more money in the game
    You delete it so we can start over ?there was more than 2500gold in that acc.

10 days since my friend's accounts has turned back to 0 and nothing from zynga

Same here and no response,this is going in reviews if they don't react.
    I already changed to 1 star instead of 5

• stevenpstevenp Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

i think "Aloha Bunny" is a bot ...........

@JKM said:
    10 days since my friend's accounts has turned back to 0 and nothing from zynga

Same for me. This is BS.

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Yeah. Funny Bunny speaks like he has any influence on the devs. Apparently he doesn't because this problem is now beyond annoying.

• spikeniccispikenicci Posts: 67Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

Why does anyone expect a response from @alohabunny or the devs here? Put a swear word in your question or talk against anyone and then they spring into action and come down heavy on players. Ask for help with a genuine problem and they are nowhere to be seen and just ignore you. Always been like and will never change. Totally useless on everything.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Commanders. What I can do at this time is to forward your reports to the E&A team. Rest assured that they're currently looking into this issue. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

• textwistertextwister Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Aloha bunny. Stfu. You have no idea what’s going on I’m in touch with zynga myself. So keep out of this discussion. Zynha says they are working on it, however, priorities and number of players affected sets the priority. Maybe I’ll get fixed in a year or so.

• LUBALUBA Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Eu já estou cansada de receber a mensagem desta coelha ai dizendo sempre o mesmo...Desculpe pelo transtorno comandantes...bla..bla..bla...bla...bla. A Zynga fica arrotando merda e resolver o problema nada...Não entendo como não conseguem resolver o caso do sumiço das contas, ora, é só criarem contas com as informações do guerreiro que perdeu e pronto. Os caras são mestres em computador, e, agora além de ficar sem a conta para jogar, ainda tenho que tolerar a Zynga pedindo compreensão...putz, eu estou, por aki, com este povo ruim de jogo. Acorda Zynga, ou então manda esta equipe sua toda para rua, e contrata gente inteligente para saber lidar com o proprio jogo, quando acontecer estes imprevistos.

• LUBALUBA Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

mudou toda linguagem ai acima...kkkkkkkk. mais esta

• ikellikell Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Just checked the forum and noticed similar issue was already reported last august. This makes me think my missing account will just be another statistics for zynga.
  • Wayne75Wayne75 Posts: 37Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

My 3rd highest account has disappeared after doing the update. Just waiting on the same bs reply telling me to do things that most of us have been doing for years n them saying that the account can't be retrieved even tho I can still see it in my alliance list. Have stayed loyal to this game through all their screw ups but what do u get back?? Sweet f a!!

Quando vc chega no nível superior, vc gastou ouro e tempo para isso, se eles não retornarem com a conta estarão indo em desacordo com o próprio contrato que aceitamos antes de começar a jogar. Então é bom eles não pisarem na bola comigo aki não, pq vou, no fundo, mas pego ela de volta.

This discussion has been closed.