Accounts Disapearing or just back to zero

JKMJKM Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Two members of my alliance their accounts had just disappeared or Just went down to General#### with 0 flags

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 606Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

same for a friend of mine, lost one of his games hes been playing for 4 years

• JKMJKM Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

is zynga gonna do something to fix this, can they recover their account or they just lost their account for ever?

• BeattleBeattle Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@JKM said:
    Two members of my alliance their accounts had just disappeared or Just went down to General#### with 0 flags

Same thing happened to my account yesterday. My account disappeared and was replaced with General####. Not a happy camper right now.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,323Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @JKM, @jhonnyplumber, and @Beattle. To retrieve those missing accounts, I suggest performing the steps outlined in this article. Otherwise, reach out to Support for further assistance. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

Aloha Bunny.
    A player in this game for almos 4 years straight loggin every day playing more than 10hrs per days you think don't know how to switch accounts. Zynga screwed up his accounts and doesn't want to fix it. Your comment does fix nothing. Sorry
  • BeattleBeattle Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

@ Aloha Bunny

Agree with JKM. I kept getting an error when trying to attack during war. I restarted my device (iPhone) and when it came back up my account was replaced with General####. I have been playing the game daily for several years now, and know how to switch accounts. I find it hard to believe its a coincidence that this happened to all of us on the same day, and it was something we did to create this situation. I have already submitted 2 tickets. This was NOT a user error.

• textwistertextwister Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I’ve been playing 2 years. One of my big accounts was an alliance General. Now the Alliance has no general as the account is gone. They say they are working on it - RIGHT. They sent me the same troubleshooting ****. Four emails now, no response. I guess I expect to much. I’m a retired IT Manager for a hospital and we had to insure redundancy and somid backup for patient data to be available 24/7. Can’t expect a commercial game company to do the same. Adios!!
  • stevenpstevenp Posts: 38Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

@ Aloha Bunny your useless where is someone that works for zynga

@ Aloha Bunny is here to put ICE on top of ours complaints.
    No this time bro. We need a real Zynga DEV. to join us with real answers
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,323Super Moderator Moderator

Sorry to hear it, Commanders. Rest assured that the team is currently looking into this issue. I'll also do my best to forward all of your reports to them. In the meantime, please send or update your tickets to Support, @Beattle, @textwister, and @stevenp. Also, inform your friends to do the same, @JKM. Don't forget to include the following when filling out the form:

• ZID
    • In-game name
    • Alliance name
    • Description of the concern

Thanks for your understanding.

• PeteOzyPeteOzy Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Same here, one of my games reverted back to a brand new one on the 10/10/18 as well. Have put a ticket in everyday since, says message received however no reply yet. Game i’ve played everyday for about 5yrs, almost maxed. That is why I have now registered to write in here. Something is wrong with help support.

• SleekSleek Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi guys,

I just lost my main account today. It was replaced by a new one with 0 medals and stars. Been playing for 4 year, max HQ w/ level 13 gator, level 11 viper, level 10 colosus & level 8 falcon. And now all gone. I have inform zynga via technical support but up until now, no reply yet.
    By the way, i have 10 accounts since no body at zynga knows how to delete an account. Got most from changing my phones. I am sure i know how to change/switch accounts and always logged to fb.

Hope i can still recover that main account.
  • SleekSleek Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    And this was the reply of the support:
    As if im a beginer who is asking how to switch accounts.

Hi! You need to save your progress first by connecting your current game to Facebook, Google Play (Android) or Game Center (iOS) from your devices. By doing this, your progress will be saved to the server in case you switch devices or need to delete the game. Once done, open the Empires and Allies app on your other devices, complete the tutorial and then connect to the previous profile you've used in order to see the other accounts you wanted to switch with. For additional information on how to transfer your progress, please visit this link: http://zynga.my/easwitchaccounts
    Thank you for your time and support!
    We still waiting for a Zynga Real DEV SUPPORT with a good answer about this situation.
    REAL SOLUTIONS COME ON ZYNGA
    So please @alohabunny stay away of this post