Feedback for Alliance Wars

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,528Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Share your feedback about Alliance War here, Commanders!
For more info, head on over to the FAQ article.

Comments

• DumfriesMartinDumfriesMartin Posts: 35Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

The changes to war have ruined the game, totally unnecessary and as ever they don’t affect me as a jumper but have ruined my alliance i setup for my friends! Not giving loot in war to alliance members causes alliance stress as I can’t keep my less useful players out of war and it takes hours to match as less allijaces are fighting! Normal alliances like mine always match horrible jumper alliances as my players upgrade supply drops etc, their choice but it doesn’t help when war is all on xp! Simple solution Zynga, change back and stop trying to outwit the top 5% of players, they always win and each time you do it it makes the game even more focused on their strengths and damages the less serious player!

• kęstaskęstas Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    **** zynga I doing one attack in war you doing that I do 2 that a problem now no loots no components and where my 2 accounts ****
    F☆u☆c☆k☆ing zynga
    I think need deleted this game and I say for all my friends
  • Scarab59Scarab59 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2018
    I'm disappointed that after playing this game for 3 years, investing in enhancing my game play by buying into boosts etc, I'm really close to quiting this game. You've permitted my having extra accounts as each time I'm having to re-install the game I gain another. Now you've decided they cannot gain war loot unless they participate and gain flags. Well my main account gained 3 flags in the last war my alliance had, I'm still waiting for my war loot on it!half my alliance have decided enough and have left the game. Really guys what effect does that have by way of enhancing the game??
  • njcmdnjcmd Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

PORA PERDI 5 QG,AGORA O PROBLEMA DE ALIANCA QE SUMIU ?

• alshvaralshvar Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

if you all stopped having extra alliances none of this would be happening.

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

I posted about AVA wars in the general forum, but I should have put it here. Recently not everyone I opt in gets included in the wars. Are wars capped at 40 now? I enter 45-50 in the search but the last few wars are all 40 vs 40. It seems unfair for the players that were opted in but not included to miss out on the war loot. Also as general, I would like to decide who gets to fight in the wars. In the past I have advocated for restricting war search’s to multiples of 5 or 10 players to speed the matching process. Is whats happening now, something like that? The matching process still takes a long time, and the matches are still sometimes lopsided, so I don’t see any real change since I noticed this happening. Could you shed a little light on what’s going on? Are missions reducing the participation is AVA wars? Are fewer people playing?

• deliriouzdeliriouz Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin
    Alliance war matchups remain unbalanced and is a constant source of dissatisfaction. Instead of the winner being the first to maximum flags, you should consider a point system like in missions where points might be awarded based on damage caused and how difficult your opponent is compared to your base.

ㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏ
    Alliance: Hide Fite
    ** active Aussie players welcome**

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 671Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter

i havent done an alliance war in months, not because of the unbalanced matchups(because 9 out of 10 favour my team) but because i think its boring.... i wont do another war untill they give back stim to omegas the way it was in the first place..

• deliriouzdeliriouz Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin
    But Jhonny, If wars are more balanced, then won't wars be less boring as they will then require more strategic planning and be more challenging? As your team already dominates 90% of the time, how would making stim more powerful make it less boring when u already win most of the time? I would have thought it would make it even more boring winning all the time.

ㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏ
    Alliance: Hide Fite
    ** active Aussie players welcome**

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 671Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dedicated Go Getter
    edited January 2

im bored (with the whole game) and with being forced to use , drones, strikers tanks, and lets not fool ourselves, when youre attacking a hard base, you need alpha tarmacs and strikeforce on these boring items. but stim on my omega will open up the game for me and allow me to learn to take down that sonic , max falcon or gator ,patriot dome ,hives and ion riddled bases if im good enough. as it stands you need a cnc to achieve harder hitting omegas, but cnc is weak as pizz . the whole reason they gave us omegas in the first place.. i am here for a good time, not a long time.

they only care about suckerz spending money and by making the war factory a requirement for playing they feed off the suckerz ...i wont ever bother maxxing any omega again, i have max falcon, max colossus ,almost max mk1 viper and gator 10.. for 1 it costs way too much to repair/revive and once maxxed you get no rewards when they run events.. as for the mk2 omegas viper is the only one worth a pinch of salt...but without cnc pushing it around its c r a p..

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 72Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

When starting war as general you wish to fight vs a simular team. It happens their best player is 4 or 5 hq levels higher. Lately we had a hq32 lvl 99 enemy whilst our best is 78 hq28. Of course we lost.
    Recently it now happens 2 or 3 of our best players are left out. They dont get any loot and we deliver hard battles to win.
    I can live with the fact zynga leaves out players in order to match with another alliance. But its unfair for the left out pkayers.
    Hence i suggest to reward the left out players, as if they won 3 flags. This woukd compensate their loss of war loot.

@YolORever said:
    When starting war as general you wish to fight vs a simular team. It happens their best player is 4 or 5 hq levels higher. Lately we had a hq32 lvl 99 enemy whilst our best is 78 hq28. Of course we lost.
    Recently it now happens 2 or 3 of our best players are left out. They dont get any loot and we deliver hard battles to win.
    I can live with the fact zynga leaves out players in order to match with another alliance. But its unfair for the left out pkayers.
    Hence i suggest to reward the left out players, as if they won 3 flags. This woukd compensate their loss of war loot.

if they just stopped players from participating in multiple wars in multiple alliances and made wars shorter and allowed everyone in the alliance the rewards whether selected to fight or not then it wouldnt matter if they were left out by zynga they would still be rewarded for being a stay at home alliance member, but they wont, they just punish the average player instead. jumper alliances self pre match so they dont have these problems, then they just move their losing accounts over to the winning team and they get winners loot, zyngas robbing the average player to appease the jumper..

• StinkyStinky Posts: 115Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

In the past, I have defended the AVA War matching algorithm, because I believe many players simply did not understand how it worked. Over the last few months I have noticed a gradual reduction in the importance of XP levels in the selection process. Based on the speed of the matching and the disparity in XP levels of our last couple wars, it would appear that XP is no longer the main factor. It appears that the number of players is the sole factor in match making these days. This makes wars less fun.

My feedback would be to restrict the number of war participants to a factor of 3, 5, or 10. This will put more alliances in each matching pool, resulting in a greater likelyhood of a more even matchup, which makes for the most engaging wars.

If this suggestion were to be enacted it would probably be wise to go back to awarding war loot to the entire alliance to prevent bad feelings for those not included in the war to “make the number”.

Thanks for listening.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,528Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Moderator

Thanks for the feedback about the matchmaking system of Alliance Wars, Commanders. All of these have been noted and will be used as references for future updates. Appreciate your support.

• BrawlerBrawler Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    STILL UNBALANCED WARS!
    I'VE LOST LIKE 6 WARS IN ROW BECAUSE OF THAT
    PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE FIX IT