Feedback for MK2 Omega Units

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,325Super Moderator Moderator

Commanders! Share your feedback here.
To know more about MK2 Omega Units, visit the FAQ article.

Comments

• jbsharpjbsharp Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Does this new change not just make previous omegas obsolete? Why not yank all the omegas and the sonic tube of grief? Make it a strategy game for the players. Seems pretty transparent the intention is profit based. You should fire this new guy you brought in who doesn’t play the game he/ she is now in charge of. There is no need to yell fire. There is already a stampede for the exits.

• The_Knights_of_NiThe_Knights_of_Ni Posts: 18Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

You cheap bastards! I saved 413 BLUE power cores to unlock the next omega unit ASAP.
    Now you greedy turds make PURPLE power cores!? All my saving was for Knot!
    Gee thanks Zynga!

• The_Knights_of_NiThe_Knights_of_Ni Posts: 18Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

You really know how to **** your costumers over!!!

I also want all my money back that I have spent leveling the original Viper and Colossus, goz now they are useless.
    Gee thanks Zynga!

That includes buying steel and oil. Also the extra xp!!!

• RECOILRECOIL Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

These are not add ons? You actually want us to upgrade these units again? Fk you

• deliriouzdeliriouz Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    I cannot understand the rational of offering the more powerful mk2 omegas as new omegas in addition to mk1s.

Firstly no new player will choose to have a mk1, thus making them redundant.
    Secondly, it makes a mockery of the rest of us who have spent months if not years building up our mk1 omegas only to have them mothballed as we all pursue stronger omegas.

I propose several what I think are fairer options 1. Direct conversion of your existing mk1 omega level for level for instance-you convert your lvl 15 mk1 viper to a lvl 15 mk2 viper. In this scenario, you would be swapping out your mk1s once you convert to the mk2.
    2. Mk2 omegas are only unlocked after your mk1 omega reaches lvl15. In this scenario, it would be best achieved by keeping the mk1 and starting the mk2 as a new lvl 1 omega.

In both cases, zynga can still have the quantum rss requirement as the unlock rss for the omegas.
    It is obvious they are pushing everyone to missions as missions suck up power ups and gold.. Which means we all need to start spending.

I don't mind you choose to push us down the alliance missions path but I am not impressed about offering Mk2s as new standalone units!!

ㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏ
    Alliance: Hide Fite
    ** active Aussie players welcome**

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 607Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

i second the comments so far , plus im now even more annoyed you took stim away from the mk1 versions.. im sick of caring. once im released from prison i would like to be exiled.

Why no reply from zynga?

Zyngaaaaaaa come out and playeay

Zyngaaaaaa come out and play.....

I see that Zynga is to scared to reply.
    Creepy cowards! Also why are my words censored?
    Did i hurt zynga’s feelings...?
    Boohoo poor zynga...

And also no reply yet to my emails.
    That is how Mutch zynga cares about her paying customers

• JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 99Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

@The_Knights_of_Ni said:
    I also want all my money back that I have spent leveling the original Viper and Colossus, goz now they are useless.
    Gee thanks Zynga!

No refunds bytch! :)

@The_Knights_of_Ni said:
    And also no reply yet to my emails.
    That is how Mutch zynga cares about her paying customers

I was blocked... When ever I go straight to customer support or whatever it's called, I get logged out of the game, no matter what device I use..

I made a complaint, that ended up taking 2 weeks to tell me to take a screen shot of a problem from 2 weeks prior. So I tried being nice, trying to explain to them how would that even be possible..

Customer support is useless anyway...

@RECOIL said:
    These are not add ons? You actually want us to upgrade these units again? Fk you

I almost fell for it and spent the last of my paid gold to get both bots, then realized we are starting at a L1 bot.

On the brightside, those that don't have a maxed out viper or colossus must be happy

But, it did say add on, or did it say added on?

• zytonzyton Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I PAID for my Viper and my Colossus and now you have STOLEN them from me. You should have offered the new powers as optional upgrades. Did your greed affect your judgement?

Why no reply to my emails Zynga?
    Its been 2 days already!

• FuriousFurious Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

New omega are cool,but this really had to be addon to existing omegas....guys are wright,what to do know with mk1?cause they are useless know!

• GhostRyderGhostRyder Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks for making my Level 15 Gators redundant. Must admit I did get the new MK2 Omegas, but I see that Zynga has made it hard to level them up. Barely earning any experience in battles. My MK2 Colossus is only earning 1xp per Global Mission win. Quick Matches I am only earning around 20-30xp per battle. Zynga's intention is pretty clear. They want us all to buy gold to level up these new Omegas.

This game has turned into a pay to win game. Zynga are only interested in milking as much money out of us as possible. In which case, they will lose most of their players.

• CurseiusCurseius Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

im sorry to say but i am not impressed

the new omegas are seriously just recycled content both the mark 2 colossus and mark 2 viper are just pretty much the same as the regular colo and viper (from a combat effectiveness standpoint) the differences are seriously something that could have been added to them in a free way Example: research done in a new building the (omega parts factory) or omega research facility etc etc whatever you want to call it these are abilities and changes that could have been a free addon but we have to pay for repeat content?

you guys need to get your priorities straight before the majority of your player base just decides to up and leave.

• CurseiusCurseius Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

its nice that the colo can target air units and the viper can regen health and they have passive buff abilities added to their supers but these changes including the skin changes are not worth money imo these are things that could have been added onto the existing viper/colo in a free to play manner

recycled content, why do we pay for the same units a second time, these are essentially "paid" balance changes, zynga is basically having us pay to balance their game which is not right by far, i mean yah the colo can target air units and the viper can regen health and boht now have passive ablities as they level up and they are reskinned but those changes are hardly worth any money, those are changes that are neccessary to balance out those omega's to make them useful again (especially the colossus)

at the end of the day zynga charged us money to have them balance their game,

• tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

If they are to acquire the new omega, they acquire the Viper, the colossus is not very different from the old one, is slow, does not shoot from afar, with the new changes the viper is still the best omega unit, be it old viper or current Viper XP is also good, I did not play much and it is level 7 in 2 days of play.

5 days since i emaild a complaint and still no reply from support.
    Oh i did get a warning here on this forum. Rothlmfao