The New Alliance Missions - Requirements

JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 104Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

LOL, to play, you need a HQ15 and be in an alliance with a Prestige Level 8 or above.

None of my alliances are a Prestige Level 8 and I personally have no desire to join another alliance ever, just based on being in alliance with a General that was so **** with his own alliance rules and tantrums, you would assume he was a 12 year old, but nope, a 30 something with kids.

Looks like fun, enjoy you Prestige Level 8 and above.. :)

Comments

• hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Posts: 180Registered User Fisherman

Don't worry it's not fun. It's just another ploy for zynga to try to get you spend money on gold. So be thankful you cant even attempt it!

I take back my previous statement. Its actually pretty good, spoke too soon.

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 248Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    > @hartev616 said:
    > I take back my previous statement. Its actually pretty good, spoke too soon.

I disagree. It’s a team mission yet at the end of mission, everyone gets different amount of loot and components. Not like alliance wars where everyone gets the same amount. As far as I can tell, higher the points the individual has, higher the loot. Not fair to the other 5 players. Their points counts towards the end results as well.
  • texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

Since this is not just a player mission and it is an alliance mission. Then Just like with alliance wars, alliance missions should be available to all HQ player levels and all Prestige Levels.

• clayclay Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

im on the not worth it side...im lv30hq, played it two times. rewards were around 2mil in tech a little more for the rest. 12 of each component and 50 alliance points. now this took 3 straight hrs of attacking. you do get some resources for each attack that wins, but loosing your robot, you have to still repair it and we know how much that cost

would like to know how you can win without going the whole 3hrs. we captured everybase, turned them all blue at the same time and it still kept going.

You all aren't taking into account the resources you win every single battle you're doing over those 3 hours.... I easily win 8 million in TECH doing this.... and have yet to receive anything but 12 of each war factory component each time I've done it, and I have not always been the top performer.

Everyone shouldn't get the same loot, not every one can participate for 3 hours straight, we ever use farms some just to fill the 6 man team so we can actually do the event.

The only thing that needs to change is it needs to be made available to teams of 3-6 people, not JUST 6.

• FastCarGuyFastCarGuy Muffin Posts: 17Registered User Muffin

3 hours is too long. Also the mission should end when all 6 territories have been conquered and none have respawnd. If any respawn, the battles continue. I feel 90 minutes to 2 hours is sufficient.