Feedback for Alliance Missions

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,402Super Moderator Moderator
edited August 24 in General Conversation

Commanders! It's time to play #EmpiresAndAllies and compete for the glory of your Alliance! Share your feedback here about the new Alliance Missions! You can also head on over to the FAQ for more info.

Comments

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 107Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    Now I understand why you're weakening Viper, coz viper can be powerful thus people dont need to pay in the new alliance mission
  • ZapZap Posts: 22Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

Hate this....designed only to make you spend gold...won’t be doing anymore

• FuriousFurious Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes
    edited August 24

Idea is ok,but 3 hours are way too long time...i was bored already after 1,5 hour fighting the same bases!!!Ok would be 1-1,5 hour,prices stays the same!!!

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
    edited August 24

Alliance wars was major disappoint. I went in thinking there was going to be rare loot awarded after each enemy outpost was destroyed. I destroyed many enemy outposts and not a single rare loot from any of the enemy outposts destroyed. Just resources awarded from each enemy outpost. I also thought it was going to be no more than 1 hour. But 3 hours is a way too long. I am not spending 3 hours on alliance missions, mostly just for resources and to only get awarded rare loot once the alliance mission is over. I want rare loot from enemy outposts. Not just basic resources. I can get resources from quick matches and they are easier and quicker to do in quick matches, than alliance missions. Too much effort and time, to only get some rare loot at the end of the alliance missions only. Rare loot should be awarded after each enemy outpost destroyed too. Screw alliance missions! I waited weeks for alliance missions to come out, just for that.

• FuriousFurious Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

What are you saying no rare loot for winning?i wait know to end my first alliance mission,we will win and i want to see what will get the winners...if there are no rare loot,at least 10 from each,i also say screw alliance missions!!!I did it only to get rare loot!!!

• HMDHMD Posts: 34Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

I really don't understand the purpose of the respawns. When a base is done just finish it.

edited August 24

Here is what i got from winning-36 rare war components=12 from each,loot-steel 3,3 million,tech almoust 2 million....a crate=inside tint and hq repair boost!!!War components for winning... if you are not jumper or dont do trains are excelent gift.....Result=Aliance missions are ok,but still -3 hours are way too long time!!!

• jay floresjay flores Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 13Registered User Pumpkin

so during regular attacks your base respawns itself and no gold is needed but for this alliance missions you need to spend on gold to respawn the base ...... The dumbest thing ever Zynga !!! im doing this once and never again . A waste of time and honestly more of a reason to quit playing this game . so much potential to do great things but keep coming out with ways to disappoint . Be better Zynga !

• NoPainNoPain Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 24

Respawn time is short.For example a base destroyed 5 times respawn time should increase +3 minutes.This mission duration is long.It has should be 1.5 hours instead of 3 hours.That numbers and conditions can change.

I like those aliance missions cause know normal alys has become more even with jumper alys....i can have enough rare loot....I hope those aliance missions will destroy those stupid trains and jumping,good work zynga!But,yes,3 hours are too long time!

• yurnxtyurnxt Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    A neat concept to be sure but I feel one that is poorly executed.

Bases should not respawn once defeated. There is no need for time to elapse before you can attack, just let us attack. The above draws these missions out to where they are about 2.5 hours too long. I would like Zynga to stop making the playing field unlevel between those who can spend gold like its nothing and those who can't so we can all enjoy a balanced game for these missions and things like alpha troops, sonic barrier and so on.
  • wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 250Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    > @hartev616 said:
    > You all are complaining about stupid stuff.
    >
    > @HMD said:
    > I really don't understand the purpose of the respawns. When a base is done just finish it.
    >
    > @yurnxt said:
    > A neat concept to be sure but I feel one that is poorly executed.
    >
    > Bases should not respawn once defeated. There is no need for time to elapse before you can attack, just let us attack. The above draws these missions out to where they are about 2.5 hours too long. I would like Zynga to stop making the playing field unlevel between those who can spend gold like its nothing and those who can't so we can all enjoy a balanced game for these missions and things like alpha troops, sonic barrier and so on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Cool so it will just be another alliance war with 6 people DERP!..........
    >
    > I don't know what's not to like about this. If you win and are the top contender, you get the following.
    > 12 of every war factory component except red circle and yellow triangle.
    > 2.7 mil tech
    > 3.8 mil steel
    > 5 mil oil
    > 4.8 mil supplies
    > 50 AXP
    > a red chest my two had (first one had a boost to make your troops advance quicker inside the alliance missions, and 3 of the 2X omega exp boosts, the second one had a base refresh boost to use during this event and a unit training boost ... I think, not sure whatever it was, was lack luster)
    >
    > haven't lost one so I don't know how losing loot is.... but I'm sure we will lose one soon enough. (And no one used any GOLD boosts either.....)
    >
    > So you don't have to spend gold to get boosts to use here, you never have to spend gold you just have to actually play the event (and be decent at it?....?????). I have never spent a dime of real money on this game... and won't.
    >
    > You do get more loot for being the top tier performer in your group, the rewards lessen as you do less work to win, right on.
    >
    > It is also strategic you have to watch timers and plan attacks, and I like the chat that is just for the alliance members in the event, it helps coordination. Great event Zynga, I feel it is a little too long, however.

Everyone doesn’t get the same amount of rss and components as you have mentioned. I got half the rss of what you got even though I had the most points. Components is same. Others in my group got WAY LESS in rss and components. How is this a mission of fairness when everyone gets different amounts.
  • wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 250Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    You need 6 people to start mission, if you’re the most active and get most points most of the times, what’s to stop the other 5 guys from playing the mission. NOTHING. Because it would not be worthwhile for them to keep playing and get crappy loots.
  • franklyfrankly Posts: 107Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    loots are tied with mission points only.

I have 2 accounts in a losing side. One get 48 rare loots and RSS, another RSS only.
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian
    edited August 24

I played 6 accounts on my own and got as per usual a mixed bag of rewards. I won’t be dedicating 2 hours again unless all 6 games get the same rewards. Still takes time and effort to switch especially with the instability of the game. The game that earned the most points didn’t get the most rewards either.

> @jhonnyplumber said:
    > I played 6 accounts on my own and got as per usual a mixed bag of rewards. I won’t be dedicating 2 hours again unless all 6 games get the same rewards. Still takes time and effort to switch especially with the instability of the game. The game that earned the most points didn’t get the most rewards either.

The highest point...that’s probably because of hq level.
    Not worth 3 hours of my time either...something we agree on...lol

Playing alliance missions already 4th time,love it,cause of rare loot!!!And know i do understand why 3 hours....everything is corrrect....Please dont stop this game....its excelent for small alys who doesnt jump!!!

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain
    edited August 25

Also, since this is not just a solo player mission, and it is an alliance mission. Then just like with alliance wars, alliance missions should also be available to all HQ player levels and all Prestige Levels. Alliance wars is available to everyone. But not alliance missions. That is not right. Team work, from players all around the alliance, regardless of HQ levels, is what works so well for alliance wars, zynga. No soldiers left behind. Bottom line, alliance missions, need to be available for everyone.

@texas8171 I dont agree,everything is correct for know...its good cause if you can put hq 1 for ava war,then you put 5 hq 1 and 1 hq 30 and take all the loot and rare loot as well,i mean then the people will treat search engine the same way as they do in ava wars!

• trekbodytrekbody Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 25
    Found the missions very disappointing for many of the reasons stated above. First, not fun - it’s frustrating that your opponents keep coming back with no chance to defend/hold territory. Travel time is boring. Limited targets is boring. Small play field is boring - it’s not even animated. Where will any sort of 2nd level strategy come into the game? Hit the guy in the middle first then knock out next four at the same time? Boring without variety. Game is blatantly a gold sucker - you get blatant advantages with speed boosts which are too expensive. Six people on my team said we would never do it again and we were the winners. Maybe if the respawn took longer and longer it might be more interesting, but as is, sorry and respectfully - a complete failure.
  • trekbodytrekbody Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 25
  • tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes
    edited August 25

This mission thing is wayyyyy too long. You keep on attacking the same bases over and over and over and over for 3 straight hours. How fun is that?

I think it would be more interesting to put it on a globe and make it a true alliance war.

• FinarfinFinarfin Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Alliance. Missions are good BUT TOO LONG.....make them shorter Zynga say 30 minutes. It’s hard to devote nearly 3 hours so consequently many of us cannot stay on top of the attacks. Hopefully you will make a change to this.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 625Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

@Furious said:
    Playing alliance missions already 4th time,love it,cause of rare loot!!!And know i do understand why 3 hours....everything is corrrect....Please dont stop this game....its excelent for small alys who doesnt jump!!!

i dont get whats to love about attacking the same 6 bases for 3 hours ? thats as boring as playing quick match when you have over 90k medals, you attack the same players day in day out. i like the rewards and i like the concept, as it gives non jumpers the chance to acquire components. but to spend 3 hours attacking the same bases is boring..

My thoughts. Tried 2 missions and it’s not to my taste. It’s a good concept but somethings need to be changed. 3 hour duration is ok BUT there has to be another way to achieve and win the mission. The mission should end when all 6 enemy bases are captured. NO RESPAWN. If there is no respawn, forces the other side to take back their base to prevent all their bases being taken. When I did the missions, there was no need to take back my base since I knew it was going to respawn so I just kept on attacking their bases. BORING AS HECK. And even if zynga changes it to my idea, doubt I would still do any further missions.

> @Furious said:
    > @texas8171 I dont agree,everything is correct for know...its good cause if you can put hq 1 for ava war,then you put 5 hq 1 and 1 hq 30 and take all the loot and rare loot as well,i mean then the people will treat search engine the same way as they do in ava wars!

8 of my alliances are almost at perk 8, do you really think I have time or have desire to do all them missions...lol
    I war on my time, not when zynga says...if I win, I win...if I lose, I lose

@jhonnyplumber Ye it is 3 hours,but usually everything ends in 1 hour,aly who starts loosing,just gives up,the rest of the time you just wait until the fight ends and you do your own things!!!As i said for me its excelent game to get rare loot!If the time will be shorter for aliance missions ,people will make too much rare loot i guess!Please dont kill this game and a chance to be strong for small alys!

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Posts: 587Registered User Goldsmith
    Whar where you thinking Zynga!!!

Stupid design, stupid, boosters, stupid timing.

11 minutes waiting to attack, ridiculous, if you put 2 min will be good, now 3 hrs battle is ridiculously long, 1 hr sould be fine, or the first team that overtake all enemies bases win.

Ocupied bases should remain ocupied until an allie takes it back for the team.

Prize. After taking a base prize shoul be good to have oil and steel to continue battle, but real prize you put was ridiculously low after 3 battle and winning i ran out of oil.

Bases partially destroyed remains partially destroyed, very good idea indeed,

Reinforce with extra rally flags, very good.

Wining prize, and winning craft, too low and ridiculous small for 3 hrs playing continuesly
  • franklyfrankly Posts: 107Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    Can you play in 2 alliance mission wars during the same time period ? Staying in the same alliance of course.
  • Met4zzzMet4zzz Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

3 hours of tedium. Attack same bases over and over. No strategy whatsoever.
    Outposts should stay conquered until liberated. Lose all outposts, lose the war.

Damage carrying over from one attack to the next...cool.

3-2-1 triangle design. Fighting a path thru...cool.

Extra rally flags...cool.

Overall...disaster. Could have been so much better. Would have done three of these a day or more if they were good. Would have beat waiting 24 hours for the next war.