UPGRADES TO INCLUDE IN HQ 29 AND HQ 30

MAOMAO Posts: 62Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious
edited August 5 in Ideas & Feature Requests

In the most recent update, HQ 29 and HQ 30, there were excellent improvements at the defense level, but these improvements caused our attack level to be affected. Example: Our Headquarters went up two levels, but our omega unit did not increase its damage level, remaining at the same level of HQ 28 damage, this caused its damage level to be two levels below, causing the omega unit to remain weak.

In the new update of HQ29 and HQ 30, several of our structures, troop units, command powers, Omega unit, were not updated along with the other buildings and upgrades.

I would like for you to include in the update of HQ29 and HQ 30, the following upgrades:

OMEGA UNIT (GATOR, FALCON, VIPER, COLOSSUS):
UPGRADES:

• New levels 16 and 17.

• Increase the level of damage / second and reactivation.

ADVANTAGE: Improve our attack level.

COMMAND POWERS:

UPGRADES:

• COMBAT STIM.

Power the speed and damage inflicted by our units of troops, vehicles and omega units.

• EMP
Increase the duration time of the electromagnetic discharge level.

TROOPS, CNC VEHICLE:

UPGRADES: Power the speed and damage inflicted by our units of troops, vehicles and omega units.

BUILDINGS:

ALLIANCE BUILDING:

UPGRADES: New levels 7 and 8.

ADVANTAGE: Increase the speed of construction of our buildings and our allies will collect more booty from you combats in fast game.

In HQ 29 and HQ 30, a large number of new structures were added, which requires more troops and more combat time in rapid and in wars of alliance, so I suggest the following improvements:

PLATFORM:

UPGRADES: New levels 11 and 10. Decrease the training time of our troops and vehicles of attack, increase the number of units and trained vehicles.

ALLIANCE RESERVES:

UPGRADES: New levels 6 and 7. Increase the number of units and vehicles for our combats.

ALPHA ATTACK UNITS:

UPGRADES: New levels 17 and 18. It increases the points of life, increases the speed, the damage inflicted by our units of troops, vehicles.

COMBAT TIME:
Having more structures, we need more time in our combats in fast game and in alliance wars.

Comments

• MAOMAO Posts: 62Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

:) To clarify, the upgrades mentioned above, are the upgrades that I would like the team of developers of EMPIRES & ALLIES, add to the levels of HQ 29 and HQ 30. B) ;)

• RomaRoma Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
  • zafreeeee05zafreeeee05 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi i just wanted to voice out sth. I wanted to ask why u guys deleted the 2011 empire and allies. I get the idea that the new game is more futuristics but from what ive seen the game looks like clash of clans. I like the 2011 empire and allies as it was child friendly and easy to play. Graphics was also nice considering it was made in 2011. The current game looks like a slightly better graphics of starcraft. In my personal opinion clash of clans has been doing well because of its graphics and game play. It has bright colors and very attractive just like the empire and allies back then. They have cinematics for each new characters introduced. I personally think you guys could do the same with the old empire and allies. Growing up it was the best game and i wish it couldve have made it on the appstore as the grqphics could easily fit a small device. This is just my opinion i know the game has been off for 3 years. Just like farmville, using cute characters and bright colors could easily attract more kids to play just like how i was stuck with empire and allies in 2011.
  • MAOMAO Posts: 62Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

:) @zafreeeee05 I appreciate your participation in the forum, but I would like the comments to be related to the title of this forum. ;)

UPGRADES TO INCLUDE IN HQ 29 AND HQ 30.
    The upgrades that we would like the team of developers of EMPIRES & ALLIES, add to the levels of HQ 29 and HQ 30.