make it so we can move trees

bagera3005bagera3005 Posts: 18Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

make it so we can pick from cutting down or moving them to place we can use then tactically

Tagged:

Comments

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 248Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast
    Lol...it took some ppl months, if not years for them to have the trees where they wanted it to, never will your idea be implemented. If they did, everyone would have impenetrable walls by strikers. Have patience, that’s all can say.
  • StinkyStinky Posts: 78Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet
    I think that on Arbor Day you should be able to use 500 gold to plant or upgrade a tree and Zynga should donate the cost of planting a tree ($2 last I checked) to one of those tree planting charities for every tree planted or upgraded in the game. It's a win-win-win.
  • __BP____BP__ Posts: 130Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

@bagera3005 said:
    make it so we can pick from cutting down or moving them to place we can use then tactically

no thank you. im working on my trees now and so far about 2 months in they are finally starting to take shape. If you want your trees in a certain place then work on them like everyone else has had to.

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 60Registered User Captain Obvious

Or introduce a new unit: a lumberjack, who cuts trees and use the energy of trees burning to strenghen others