Feedback for Sonic Barrier, Alpha, Bastion, EMP and Tesla Coil Towers

1235»

Comments

• tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

The players complained that the game was very easy only the viper wins the game, now that has been difficult, the players claims that this very difficult. Yes, this is more difficult, but the problem is that the SB is not free and if you gain few resources after a difficult victory, so little are the resources that are lacking to repair or revive the omega unit.

• tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

They said the attack was strong, now they say the defense is strong. But if they can not win with the viper, they will hardly win with a falcon. Cocordo that with the Sonic tower, they killed Colosso (that was born dead) and the Gator, but Viper is not dead not. Has video on you tube, player knocking base with the Rangers.

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 76Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

It was already tough to fight a base with stealth and hives. Now with sonic its impossible to win 100%.. i am not using my main account(hq30 lvl 94 and a sonic yes) but play with minor acts for fun. No sonic, no pain

• 788788 Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    I have also stopped battling with my top two bases (one with sonic barrier, and one without. The one without only gets bases with). Also playing with lower lvl accounts. WAY more fun.

We should stop playing at all accounts, if they do not care about the players, we should not care about them. After this last update, they conclude that they no longer want us playing, they want to end the game for good.

• aldershot2010aldershot2010 Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

Show support against the gifting system changes - CHANGE YOUR FLAG.

Back to when the game was fun & not about buying gold

• HemlockHemlock Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    The new gifting system sucks. To build units you need resources if it’s out there it will take forever to acquire. Especillay if your being attacked for the resource. How are we to save the resource needed to build? What about allowing us to bank our resources, without the jeopardy of having them taken. They keep changing the rules and game play to there advantage I’m done! It’s not worth the time anymore.
  • Wayne75Wayne75 Posts: 40Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

The new update has spoiled it for a lot of my alliance...some left so not to take up a slot and some have just went dormant in hope that it will change back. No gifting and limits on requesting resources really does suck. Ppl no longer request what they need but rather put in requests for 10 mill at a time for all resources. It has spoiled the game that bit more.

• RipamaRipama Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    More importantly, not all Resources are equal. Tech is a lot harder to get fir upgrades than Steel and Supplies, but S War Spoils, they all expire in 6 Days. How can anyone save War Spoils for the more expensive upgrades. 30 days was perfect.
  • RipamaRipama Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    but as War Spoils they all expire in 6 days.
  • StroperStroper Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hope they will unchange the gift update to former standards.

Game is killed so is my fun to play!
  • BadDay4UBadDay4U Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Zynga ruined the game! Without the gifting button, impossible to save loot for upgrades, only other way is to buy the gold, which is Zyngas entire goal! I have in fact spent money on gold in past, my decision, not forced on me as now!
    I’m done!
    Great job Zynga destroying a use to be fun!

They will not change, they have increased from 10 to 15 a day, that is not resolved and will not solve the problem. They do not care about the agent, we should not care about them.

@Ripama said:
    but as War Spoils they all expire in 6 days.

War spoils helps in increasing the structures of the base, I kept to gather and use in the right time, now neither can we do

• prozakprozak Posts: 16Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

@tchelo said:
    They will not change, they have increased from 10 to 15 a day, that is not resolved and will not solve the problem. They do not care about the agent, we should not care about them.

Do like they say,
    Over & Out

• CleanerCleaner Posts: 80Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine

SMH cry cry cry, and look what you got! Forever howling we need better base defence. Did everyone think it would only be them to get better defence!? A base with a sonic on it can be beat. I've done it myself. My HQ is only 25, guns are not even maxed, and can't remember the last time my base was taken down. This is a strategy game. Without good strategy you have nothing here.

1235»