Feedback for Sonic Barrier, Alpha, Bastion, EMP and Tesla Coil Towers

Comments

• franklyfrankly Posts: 108Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    Because it will expire before war starts and I cannot go online during those hours.

I can remove stealth generator/ion cannon/medical hive before they expire and put new ones on my base, also use new alpha powerups to replace soon-to-expire old ones, why can't I do so with sonic barrier ?

By the way in this account sonic barrier protection last 2 days, while in my other account it's one day. I would rather have one day so it expires long before next war starts, I can always make sure it's ready when new war starts.
  • phovosphovos Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i would like to thanks zynga cause with this new updates (sonic,tesla ect) give me the time to search a new game .

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
  • Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 128Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    Two weeks after the update, players around me are getting use to the new way of attack. We're now again able to claim all the flags in AvA, not in every AvA yet, but doesn't matter. In social media group, we are now discussing lot more on game strategy and tactics, especially during AvA, I think the tougher wars bring back the team work spirit, at least for this time being.

But please do something on the steel deficit, otherwise no one will play quick matches. Also the sonic barrier recharge interval, as well as to be able to recharge again before expire etc.

Attached a screenshot from a most recent AvA between members of two top ten alliances.
  • ApothocasApothocas Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Another drain on war factory components to ensure only cash players continue beyond a certain upgrade level. Been playing this game well over 2 years and to literally be hot tied by this POS update is ****. I am getting nothing in quick match besides bases 5 to 12 levels above my lvl 85 so I can't get supplies. The component drop rate is non existent so I can't power the tower without spending gold. Can't build anything in war factory, do research, or upgrade defenses without gifting from my other accounts. So they get out of balance medal counts and then they can't produce anything. Either fix the drop rates on components, allow gifting of components or provide a way to produce components or you are gonna have A LOT of dead bases clogging your servers.
  • samiisamii Posts: 34Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes
    Why only upgrade defense forces, in each new update the defense forces will increase,why do not the attacking forces be added?
  • tonycumialtonycumial Posts: 13Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I disagree with many of you. The sonic barrier is the best improvement of the game. Two weeks ago the attack and defense was clearly unbalanced. Many alliance wars finished in the first 30 minutes in spite of having bases with all the defenses at maximum, 3 repair drones, air cannon, stealth, alpha power on domes and so on.. There was no strategy in this game. All of this was corrected with the sonic barrier. Now a good strategy is necessary to obtain 3 flags in a base with sonic barrier. Thanks a lot Zinga.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter
    edited July 2018

2 attacks to show how balanced the game is now :| and no strategy was needed

• tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    edited July 2018

sound barrier is a good idea if it does not need to be recharged. The towers have their efficiency without needing to recharge, but must spend to have visibility, beehives and ions, so the sonic barrier should not be recharged, it should be free.
    Do not complain because you can not renew before, complain about having to renew. It should be free. FREEEE!!! B) B)

• Vanguard_SoldierVanguard_Soldier Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

The sonic barrier is so powerful that no one is attacked. There is only one or two attacks a day, and everyone is more focused on defense, so the game is not fun.

I also defended eight of the last 10 attacks. If you attack, even if you win, steel and fuel will decrease further, so it is more advantageous to defend without attacking.

Everyone attacks with vipers and defends with Falcon. There are many units and Omega in the game, but they all attack and defend in the same way. Did zynga expect this and upgraded? Your planned HQ30 is a terrible failure.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 714Registered User, Facebook Connect User Party Starter

its obvious the only motive zynga used for this hq30 upgrade was money... because the money spenders demand something zynga acts hastilly and always fails... get the devs that built farmville away from empires and allies.. i have no problem with the sonic or tesla, but they dont add any structure to the game,as pointed out by everyone and as my 2 videos show, only need viper and some medivacs and cnc to wipe out a IQ98 base, the game is still the same pvp with no incentives to play other than boredom in your life..i would have thought after the success of manticore, that would have been the first and utmost of importance when it comes to game updates.. gord gord will disagree lol

• Rasor76Rasor76 Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I’m just about done playing this game. I’m not rich to always buy gold for war factory components. The sonic barrier has destroyed this game. If u can’t win, then why play. Only about 15% of the time I can win but only 1 or 2 stars and little resources. I see way more comments about dislikes. Those of u who defeat base at 100%, they were not loaded bases. The game is suppose to be fun. Who cares if my base gets destroyed. U can bank resources. Point is the game is not fun like this. Viper don’t work well with mk1 s all over the base. I think it’s over unless something changes rapidly
  • GordGord Posts: 30Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller
    edited July 2018

LOL... it's okay, jhonnyplumber, I often disagree with you but that's only because we play differently. If it will help you feel better, and if it seems personal to you, feel free to flip it around and realize that you disagree with me as much as I'm disagreeing with you. ;) And really, it's just the ideas, nothing personal from my end.

Fortunately, I agree with your last sentence above, so I'm sure we'll find more common ground in the future.

• WillWill Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I seem to have a broken or malfunctioning Sonic Barrier. With the SB fully charged, an opponent dropped a nuke over my SB and my defensive system were weakened. Then the opponent dropped an EMP and that froze all of my defenses around my SB. A sweeping A-10 further damaged the defenses. A drop of his Viper pretty much finished off my base. My new Tesla towers were destroyed right away after the nuke and the A-10 run. The L12 Viper just breezed through the rest of my base. So, I’d like to request for a warranty repair on my Sonic Barrier...please. It seems to be defective and I put it in the corner of my base to just sit there and think about it - timeout. Come and visit this lonely device: Renegade Warhawks, player !Minion!
    But seriously, Zynga...I need a tech to schedule and to complete some warranty repairs on my SB. Thanks :)

• BadDay4UBadDay4U Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Crazy! This makes the game worthless, tried multiple times to defeat with no luck. We all love a challenge but this is way to strong! Ruins 3 star wins in alliance wars as well as quick battles.
    I was considering upgrade to hq30, but now I am looking for a new game!

• MfrossoMfrosso Loose Cannon Posts: 84Registered User Dramachine
  • mAYhammAYham Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    GAME WENT TO FUN TO BS HATE THE GAME ANYMORE. U GUYS HAVE FKD THE GAME UP SINCE THE 1ST OMAGA UNIT. KNOW THE SONIC BS LOTS OF MY PLAYERS AND FRIEND HAVE QUITE THE GAME. THANK U SO FKN MUCH ZYNGA. FIX THE GLITCHING STOP ADDING BS. KNOW ITS A MONEY GAME. WHO CAN JUMP HQ TO GET THE SONIC. WARS R NOT MATCHED UP FAIRLY. WE HAD 10 LVL 93+ BASES AND HE HAVE 70,84,86. HOW IS THAT FAR. WARS SHOULD BE MATCHED WITH HQ NOT BASE LVLS. WHEN EVERYONE HAS THE HQ 30 BUT BASE LVL 73. GET UR HEADS OUT OF UR AZZ. MAKE THE GAME FUN
  • TariqTariq Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D
    Some times we have fun to lose because there is a hope to win. Sonic Barries + Jumbers who have full stock of War factory components to fill them defenses with hives and alfa + tesla towers + top level falcon... All of these are against intendedly weaker viber and useless attacks units.
    Now we are forced to use viber only with a limited choices of attacking strategy.
    How do you ask us to do not quit this game at least until you allow us to win to have fun. Easy win is not a fun as we know, but allow us to win difficultly or to win after 2 attempts not 20 attempts to find out that it is not possible to win.
    After two years of playing e&a as my favorite and only game I like, I decided to get rid of this frustration and quit.

its a shame zynga doesnt care about these players who arent happy, as long as those who cant play without paying keep paying, zynga will think theyre doing the right thing..

• TerryminatorolsonTerryminatorolson Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    No longer enjoy playing the game since sonic barrier. Now wars are even harder to win . I would have stopped playing already but like the group of guys in the alliance. Don’t see myself playing by the end of this year
  • Wayne75Wayne75 Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper

The sonic barrier is way too powerful. Yes we needed bases to be toughened up but was thinking more like making walls act like walls by stopping or at least slowing down attackers. Trying to take the SB out at the start using command points leaves u with none left by the time u actually deploy ur 1st troops and even then the chances are that it still has life left in it. Already had a few good,long time players leave due to this among other everyday zynga mistakes n failures. I love this game but it's starting to fade...for the 1st time since I started. I bet zynga has noticed the drop in ppl playing or leaving but of course they would never admit that!

• maxxmaxx Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

Yes, to strong, in combo with a maxxed falcon and the full war factory, and that is almost Any base in the above 66,5 k med range. You cant push through, u have to recon very Carefully with your vip, drop an emp before u nuke something with an a10 straight after, and u Can be lucky to get to hq. Now i c that the number of items u need for the sonic is changing from 4 to 6 to 12, which only play in the hands off jumpers, and loot train operaters........ i must honoustly say that i agree with many above, attacking is frustrating, getting decent Numbers of meds is impossible without alpha on tarmacs and the rest...... i agree that defence was off before the sonic, but this is not the solution. Indeed it is a money game now, in the above 66,5 k meds range 95% have a full warfactory and always a maxxed falcon out. I understand zynga need money to keep the game going, for me, i reached the end off the line, i cant compete with those base without gold or jumping.....

Anyway, good game, game one, we Will c for how long.....

Max

• maxxmaxx Posts: 15Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

One more thing, it feels like when u do an ion beam through the sonic, it reduces not 20 to 30% of the power but a lot more, dunno what other players expierence...

> @jhonnyplumber said:
    > 2 attacks to show how balanced the game is now :| and no strategy was needed

power reduction combat stim,If you can attack now
    The pleasure of playing is to attack,If I can not attack,stay in the game is useless : (
  • TerryminatorolsonTerryminatorolson Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Sonic barrier needs to go away or I will be going away

@samii said:
    > @jhonnyplumber said:
    > 2 attacks to show how balanced the game is now :| and no strategy was needed

power reduction combat stim,If you can attack now

sorry samii , im with you, game sucks.