Feedback for Sonic Barrier

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,251Super Moderator Moderator

Share your feedback here, Commanders!

Comments

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 118Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    edited July 1

You just need to learn how to deal with them. Always the same when something new is added. I’ve beaten plenty of bases with the sonic barrier now and yes 100% for 3 stars. Not going to lie I have also lost to some but makes it more of a challenge to attack in wars and qm. Adjust your attack and learn a new strategy. Thx for the new stuff (including sonic barrier) zynga.

• edd37edd37 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

some Players drop emp bomb on d sonic barrier then nuke then a-10 then orbital strike ... alll near by buildings will explode .
    At Ava wars a player used the plane to shoot the sonic barrier then 2 orbital strike and it was gone .
    At hq 30 u should play with the viper only .
    The super sonic is super cool

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 54Registered User This Space is Available

Since the introduction of the Sonic i have tried to beat maxed bases with sonic. With stealth, ion canon, 2 EMP towers, 3 hives and strikeforce, falcon and a cnc vehickle (!) and well placed trees i must admitt they become nearly unbeattable. The Sonic neutralizes nukes and other bombs or emp; trees have become the new walls (the old walls are used as decoration).
    It is funny: In reality tanks are faster than rangers and a nuke clears trees and buildings. In this game trees are indestructable and tanks have the speed of a rusty bike with flat tires.
    So well done Zynga: defense finally wins. I predict alliance wars between only maxed Sonic bases, in which the winning alliance has 2 or 3 flags. :neutral: And the introduction of a new hero, who's ability is chopping trees. Of course he has a BBQ on his back and is selfsupportive. :wink:

• FreeezeFreeeze Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Supposedly, sonic requires war facrory parts to keep it running? Does anyone know what parts, how many or how long it can go between adding new parts? Maybe, they will have to chose between sonic, stealth tower and ion cannons if it costs too much?

• FreeezeFreeeze Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Edd37 is right. But, if there is a high lvl falcon nearby it’s shield keeps you from using all those attacks quickly enough to do anygood

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 89Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine
    We're all learning new skills anyway. It just takes time to adapt.
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 509Registered User, Facebook Connect User Enthusiastic Expert
    edited July 9

why is it we are seeing different cost for different durations. how is it fair, 1 player pays in components 2 3 2 2 for a 24hour recharge and another player is only paying 2 1 2 1 for the same 24hour recharge............ whilst on another base i have a 48 hr recharge at a cost 3 3 4 2 .. another question, why is there a 10% allowance made for effects reduction? one player gets 30% another only 20% reduction, all because the mode of the game zynga puts you in... why cant it be one or the other, not approximate ...

• jay floresjay flores Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The sonic barriers can be taken out , just change up your strategy in attack . use a gunship to weaken it and then use command points to take it out .

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 89Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine
    I can't understand neither. Should be the same cost, same duration and same effect.
  • jay floresjay flores Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@jhonnyplumber said ,

the problem with using a gunship to win is, gunships are not readilly available to use 24/7 , so in my opinion this is not a real solution.

I disagree , when you do hammerfall and finish it twice every time you build up on gunships and because until now with the sonic barrier I never used any that I collected so I have a ton of 15min, 1hr , 3hr gunships available anytime . so yes its a real solution and it works for me . everyone has their own strategy that works for them .

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 509Registered User, Facebook Connect User Enthusiastic Expert

@jay flores said:
    @jhonnyplumber said ,

the problem with using a gunship to win is, gunships are not readilly available to use 24/7 , so in my opinion this is not a real solution.

I disagree , when you do hammerfall and finish it twice every time you build up on gunships and because until now with the sonic barrier I never used any that I collected so I have a ton of 15min, 1hr , 3hr gunships available anytime . so yes its a real solution and it works for me . everyone has their own strategy that works for them .

sure use those gunships, but if youre playing lots, im sure you wont have many after too long, a bit like using war factory toys everyday and expect to still have components ,unless youre a jumper they will run out.. your 6 gunships a week only give you 8 hrs and 30 minutes gameplay per week, in my opinion a gunship is not a viable solution as its not available 24/7 .. doesnt matter how many "you" personally have saved up..

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,251Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @jhonnyplumber and @Ken_Ken. The E&A team has already been informed and currently looking into it. Please stay tuned here for further updates. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

well if you play the game as much as I do then you would already know how to take out the sonic barrier other than using gunships , yeah I use them but because I play so often I also know they can be taken out by other methods so really does not matter how ''you" go about your strategy , everyone has their own and it works for them .

my comment wasnt about strategy, my comment was about the viability of a gunship being the go too weapon for defeating a sonic barrier...and you should be able to defeat the sonic barrier without a gunship :-)

• tchelotchelo Posts: 111Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

People want a stronger defense and when they get stronger they complain, it's to be expected. My opinion is that it appears even under invisibility and with it helps when the opponent attacks the base.

Should not have any cost, should be equal to the towers, should be use free

Should not have any cost, should be equal to the towers, should be use free

• juniorcastrojuniorcastro Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Imágenes junior friends
  • juniorcastrojuniorcastro Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Espero les guste teletones