League problems.

spikeniccispikenicci Posts: 60Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

I had 250 league medals earlier in the week and went to sleep overnight. I was only attacked once during the time I was not online. When I checked again I had only 199 medals. Why am I losing medals from the league overnight. This is not meant to happen . The medals you earn in the league you do not lose. I have lost 51 medals with only having 1 attack on my base where I lost only 8 medals. As usual I raise a ticket about this and guess what? No help again. How unusual for the no help customer service to not help again. Problems that can't be answered and no help when we need it. Well done again.

Comments

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,327Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for bringing this up, and good to know that you already submitted a ticket to the Support team, @spikenicci. Please wait for their feedback since it may take time to get a response from them due to assisting many players. Your patience is appreciated.

• spikeniccispikenicci Posts: 60Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

As per usual the no help customer service have excelled themselves again and just gave me cut and paste answers and asked me to use the workarounds that don't work to a medal issue in the league. HOW IS THAT GOING TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH A LEAGUE MEDAL ISSUE. As per usual no help to a genuine concern and no assistance to the problem.