What’s going on with war searches?

__BP____BP__ Posts: 130Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

Last 2 - 3 days now was searches been taking hours and hours and some have even randomly cancelled themselves. Last night I was in 10 searches. They never found anything for 7-8hrs then all found at same time bar 1 which cancelled itself

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 593Registered User, Facebook Connect User Goldsmith

same here, weve been having troubles finding wars for a few weeks now, but tonight it just canceled itself ..

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 248Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

Well...there was an update to the game couple of days ago, what did you expect, BUG FREE UPDATE...hahahaha

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 130Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    All seems to be fine again now. The war searches issue was also before the update dropped so maybe it was a server side update causing issues and yes I’ve also noticed all my members seem to be playing 24/7 lol
  • dckfurdckfur Posts: 43Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    I just searched and cancelled two times last night. this morning it found me a war at 6 a.m. that nobody on my team look for. Its gona be a loss because everybody in alliance will be AT WORK during start.
  • dckfurdckfur Posts: 43Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    That was meant to be sent yesterday fyi..sorry
  • YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 60Registered User Captain Obvious

Second time my alliance Holyshop was linked in war to alliance with 3 unbeattable hq30 s :neutral: of course we lost. I made a complaint and they said: due to xp this alli was linked. Its sad and depressing to fight a war, knowing you cant win. Our highest is hq29. Of course we fight. And win all remaining flags, but in the end they wipe us away.
    Its a waste of our energy. I urge every alliance with no hq30 to stop with alliance wars, until zynga solves this mismatching.