What’s going on with war searches?

__BP____BP__ Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

Last 2 - 3 days now was searches been taking hours and hours and some have even randomly cancelled themselves. Last night I was in 10 searches. They never found anything for 7-8hrs then all found at same time bar 1 which cancelled itself

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 614Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

same here, weve been having troubles finding wars for a few weeks now, but tonight it just canceled itself ..

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 248Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

Well...there was an update to the game couple of days ago, what did you expect, BUG FREE UPDATE...hahahaha

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper
    All seems to be fine again now. The war searches issue was also before the update dropped so maybe it was a server side update causing issues and yes I’ve also noticed all my members seem to be playing 24/7 lol
  • dckfurdckfur Posts: 43Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    I just searched and cancelled two times last night. this morning it found me a war at 6 a.m. that nobody on my team look for. Its gona be a loss because everybody in alliance will be AT WORK during start.
  • dckfurdckfur Posts: 43Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    That was meant to be sent yesterday fyi..sorry
  • YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 69Registered User Captain Obvious

Second time my alliance Holyshop was linked in war to alliance with 3 unbeattable hq30 s :neutral: of course we lost. I made a complaint and they said: due to xp this alli was linked. Its sad and depressing to fight a war, knowing you cant win. Our highest is hq29. Of course we fight. And win all remaining flags, but in the end they wipe us away.
    Its a waste of our energy. I urge every alliance with no hq30 to stop with alliance wars, until zynga solves this mismatching.

• JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 104Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious

It's still happening... Start a war search, hours later still searching, then get a team member inform me that the war search stop, yet mine is showing it's still searching, then eventually it shows it stopped!

The last few days it's been like this, some war searches get a match fairly quickly, then the ones that go past a couple hours of war searching, will stop.

So, again, why boosts if it's not going to be used for alliances wars? I rather lose, than waste using war factory components for just one war in a day.. I do an average of 2 to 3 alliances wars a day, and I think that's a waste of WF components compared to when I did 10 plus AW a day. So no way will I boost defense for one alliance war or the zero wars like we had a couple days ago when all war searches stopped.

And no way will I do Alliance missions or whatever it's called..

• GrowGrow Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Last two weeks a lot of new players come in this game, all at once...and after 22 December will be about 100 times more new...so servers are a bit overloaded

• GrowGrow Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Grow said:
    > Last two weeks a lot of new players come in this game, all at once...and after 22 December will be about 100 times more new...so servers are a bit overloaded
    This new players come from a similar game and that game will close at 22 December. Had about 45-46 mil. players.Get ready for long waiting hours or some servers crush. ..unfortunately.