Join American Mafia!

CleanerCleaner Posts: 70Registered User, Facebook Connect User Black Sheep of ze Internet

We war pretty much back to back, and win most. In the last week or so we've gained over 40 thousand AXP towards the next perk. We have 8 perks so far. I do not tolerate any disrespect or drama, that being said my Brigadiers which one is my wife does not either. Our wars are between 6-10 PM EST. All I ask of players are to be respectful, active, and be on time for wars. We know there are kids, and work which come before a game. Like I told a loyal member recently after he apologized for not being on time for a war. "If he put a game before his kids I would have questions". My main players including myself are either retired or disabled so very active. I once allowed jumpers to help with wars until that jump team disrespected my team and lied to me, therefore no more jumpers unless it is a team I've known since I began playing who is just now forming a jump team. We do help with assists and resources all we can.