Feedback for Operation Manticore

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorPosts: 1,291Super Moderator Moderator
edited April 25 in General Conversation

Share your thoughts here, Commanders! For more info, visit this FAQ.

Comments

• tosh9itosh9i Grasshopper Posts: 143Registered User Saint Spontaneous

A little more info would be useful? Is Operation Manticore another version of Killswitch?

• CleanerCleaner Posts: 68Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

@Aloha Bunny said:
    A new Operation Manticore is coming soon on Empires And Allies!

Share your thoughts here, Commanders!

As toshi9i asked. More information would be great. The video really doesn't explain much.

• tchelotchelo Posts: 136Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

Vai adicionar ou vai substituir alguma operação?

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,291Super Moderator Moderator

Commanders! Check this new video of Operation Manticore. Stay tuned here for further announcements. Thanks.

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 65Registered User Captain Obvious

So now the update is here, where are the fans?

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 591Registered User, Facebook Connect User Goldsmith

please dont tell me that once i start operation manticore which lasts 28 days, that i can no longer collect any resources what so ever via the globe? this seems very unfair.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 591Registered User, Facebook Connect User Goldsmith

ok scrap that now i see we have 2 different globes ..

day 2 , sorry you dont have the required components , please pay to play any further ? it doesnt mention i can earn them by playing for medals , but to charge me to play or force me to play for medals to continue ... i play for medals when i feel like it not when im forced to, i guess i,ll be skipping this event...

• Hurt_OnyaHurt_Onya Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I am stuck in tutorial mode with the big blue arrows. I have done tons of quick matches and am not earning any intel. When I click on the buy intel with gold, the blue arrow just points to the x in the corner to close the dialog box.
  • franklyfrankly Posts: 105Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    edited April 26
    3rd day and I need 1100 Intel to unlock? I have 300 from last mission and I need to win quick matches to get the 800 Intel to unlock this one.

On 1st day the mission costs 300 Intel to unlock, 2nd day 600 Intel , with this kind of inflation how many Intels would I need on 28th day? 1000000 ?
  • tchelotchelo Posts: 136Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I'm really enjoying the manticore operation. The only problem so far is that you can only play one game per day. It is to understand that it is to keep the players active every day.
    Intel is fast and easy to win, a win in the operation are 300 intel, in fast games are 200 is fast and easy to get them. The problem will be when the operation is more advanced. Players who do not have time will have difficulties.

Thanks for all the feedback, and I'll pass it along with the team, Commanders. On the other hand, can you share us a screenshot of your concern, @Hurt_Onya? During the tutorial, the blue arrow will point you out on your next task and you need to finish it first.

• GB1GB1 Posts: 16Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin
    Sorry Zynga, but you missed the mark with this event. If this is the best you can come up with then future of game looks very grim. Rewards - some crates with nothing other than the usual, the usual low amounts of tech for a win. Bases that are difficult thus eating your earnt rss in any case. How about fixing the issues in the game that many have been asking for ? Not sure what Zynga does with it's survey data but if this type of event is what players have been asking for then I am in la la Land.
  • ZapZap Posts: 21Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

So why no intel from Hammerfall, they are basically QM’s. Need tp play a lot to get intel and do hammerfall, especially if you have more than one account.

• GCUJohn_eHGCUJohn_eH Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Well Manticore just became unfun. The latest base to attack is way too hard and I’m a lvl 27. I like difficult but this hard, this early isnt fun. So, I’m just going to ignore it now. Thanks for nothing Zynga.

• tohttoht Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Of is really top hard, just on day 5 and still not finish this day due too Falcon and drone hive. Do this event is waste of you're time.

Maybe a kind of hints/tips.......
  • PointleadPointlead Posts: 22Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D

event is stupid and sad anyhow..... hack mission....LMAO candy crush is more entertaining.. then add in how gameroom is broke, errors happening, whole world is divided up into those who can and those who can not update then is those division you have those that are able to take advantage and those that are being handicapped by this. Lost resources when gifting it to a friend. People are losing interest fast. And remember for every person you loss that equals many accts.

What a mess you Zynga have create better be faster at fixing this then us players are at jumping ship

@Pointlead said:
    event is stupid and sad anyhow..... hack mission....LMAO candy crush is more entertaining.. then add in how gameroom is broke, errors happening, whole world is divided up into those who can and those who can not update then is those division you have those that are able to take advantage and those that are being handicapped by this. Lost resources when gifting it to a friend. People are losing interest fast. And remember for every person you loss that equals many accts.

What a mess you Zynga have create better be faster at fixing this then us players are at jumping ship

Install android emulator, this may help you for some time

• Dragon58Dragon58 Pumpkin Posts: 10Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I don’t like this sucks Operation Manticore cause of your team Zynga give me hard time keeping wars from Operation Manticore it’s sucks cause of too hard fighting anyway I m not apperaction thanks ...

• RomaRoma Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    The boss on the manticore was easy. I destroyed it for 2 attacks. Buildings must have not only a protection bonus, but also damage.
    I am 22 HQ.
  • SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Posts: 391Registered User Social Snowflake

I think Manticore is just right so far for a level 10 HQ. It is challenging and a good story. If you dont want to do it, you can watch my replays on my YouTube channel. I will be adding what is there for HQ 28 bases too shortly. Search for "Empires & Allies SmokeyCat Gaming" you will find my videos. or you can got to my playlist here:

Commanders! Manticore Special Forces Corp (MSFC) is ready to put an end to this war.
    Play Empires And Allies now, and let's win the battles.

• DarthVaporDarthVapor Posts: 55Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Was a little disappointed that no flag was awarded upon completing Manticore. Maybe if there's a prologue, Zynga can add a unique flag award.

@DarthVapor said:
    Was a little disappointed that no flag was awarded upon completing Manticore. Maybe if there's a prologue, Zynga can add a unique flag award.

sadly they cant even give us different league flags each week without repeating ..

I enjoyed the manticore event, I enjoyed the boxes and could win gold. I've already concluded the event, but I want to add new ideas for new awards and possibly for players to become more interested, in addition to stories that may involve players.
    First you must have progress of the event, as you have in other events, when you complete the first chapter which are 6 steps, you win prizes, for example: ion cannon, beehive of drones and stealth generator.
    There are 4 chapters, the latter could have better awards, such as the cache component, elite cache among others and mainly drives for Omegas, dual drives and insta

Note: I used Google Translate, sorry if it gets a bit confusing;)

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 60Registered User This Space is Available

I like Manticore: you have to do everything at the max. The only disappointment is the reward. No planes to win? Esspecially this event would have to have this. But the additional storyboard is great. Cant wait for the next time. Hopefully with better rewards(PLANES)

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Posts: 97Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

after the first round of Operation Manticore, I've thought of some feedbacks:

• As the bases are quite tough, would like to compete with other players in terms of: efficiency (who takes least time to finish a base), and efficacy (who lose least troops at three-star victory), or other forms of competition
    • watch playbacks of attacking the bases
    • slightly lower the required amount of intel

Cheers,
    Ken_Ken

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 60Registered User This Space is Available

I liked Manticore as well. Only the rewards were not according to the hard level, though. I expected extra planes or components for the IOn canon which only can be won in Killswitch. Overall, it was hard to beat the bases but fun to do.

Thanks for the answer. Really more rewards would make the game more satisfying.

@YolORever said:
    I liked Manticore as well. Only the rewards were not according to the hard level, though. I expected extra planes or components for the IOn canon which only can be won in Killswitch. Overall, it was hard to beat the bases but fun to do.

Thanks for the answer. Really more rewards would make the game more satisfying.