Failed to change mission

SystemSystem Posts: 86Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Fixed] Unable to change mission on Global Map.

Comments

• franklyfrankly Posts: 105Registered User, Facebook Connect User Cloudylicious
    Why one of my accounts cannot change mission, I can do so with my other 2 accounts, so I guess problem isn't with my phone . Did Zynga lock out some accounts intentionally ?
    Still cannot change mission after update.
    On globe chat you claimed new update fixed cannot change mission bug, it didn't.
  • CommanderDonCommanderDon Posts: 27Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Normal, i can't change mission on one of my accounts since more then 2 month, they are unable to fix it, must work on 27th Omega Unit lol

• pharkenalpharkenal Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why is it always the same responses!?

“Rest assured that we’ll have this set back sorted out”
    “We’re still waiting for an update regarding this issue”
    “I understand how inconvenient this is”
    “We are doing our best to have this set back sorted”
    “We’re already looking on this case”
    “This is currently being looked into”
    “The whole process may take a while”

2/Jan/2018 I began correspondence with these guys! And the run around is all I get! I just want to know a solid date when it will be fixed. Nah, you think I was asking for next weeks lotto numbers! It’s like talking to a politician! I can’t get a straight answer!

“Thank you for your patience and understanding”

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 307Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

The mission change didn't get fixed for me either.

• General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 195Super Moderator Moderator

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue, Commanders. Please contact the Support (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) if this continues to occur after you have already updated your game to the latest version. The team is already looking into this and we recommend to check the links below to download the one that is compatible with the devices you are playing with. Thanks for your patience while this is being worked on.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,292Super Moderator Moderator

The issue is now fixed, Commanders. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. Please check the screenshot below as you may encounter it when using the Change Mission option. You will need to complete any 12 unconquered missions with at least 1 star to unlock new opponents. Thank you for your patience and understanding while this was being worked on.

• EAFSEAFS Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I encountered this today. I was able to change approximately 10 missions without any problem. Then I got the above notice that I would have to complete 4 missions with at least 1 star to be able to unlock/change more missions. I completed the 4 and was able to change a couple of missions. Then I got the above message that I would have to complete 1. I completed 1 and was able to change 1 mission. (The one for one happened a couple of times.) Then I got a message that I would have to complete 11 missions to change any more. I was still under my 24 daily mission changes. What is the new policy? Is it now that you have to complete X number of missions to change Y number of missions with X > Y so that one has to wait until invasions are lost for the mission to regenerate so it can be completed again? If so, you are going to have a lot of very players.
  • EAFSEAFS Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    So how many missions can one change once they have successfully completed 12 mission with at least one star?
    Funny how they keep putting new restrictions on change missions. What's next? Watch a few commercials before you can change mission ?