New HQ or new omega unit!!!

FuriousFurious Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Since me and a lot of players has maxed up theyr bases it starts to get boring.....Question,any new updates soon?Omega units,New HQ?

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 614Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

i dont think they care about those already at the top, its more about the new suckers that come along everyday and toss bucket loads at them.. i wouldnt want to see any more upgrades , i would rather see events and (new events) roll over one after the other than have to wait half the week for them to bring out an event that "might" be interesting. they used to run events and give 1000 gold ,,,

• 0912315345509123153455 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Guys want do you want healing power Omega or Emp Omega to stop defense ^_^
  • General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 195Super Moderator Moderator

The team will continue to look for the possible improvements in the game to enhance your experience on the battlefield, Commanders. With that being said, I'll have your suggestions relayed to the team and keep you posted once there are updates. Please stay tuned and keep playing Empires and Allies. ;)

• SylvieSylvie Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, where can i get information for the new omega G _ T _ R

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,363Super Moderator Moderator

I appreciate your interest about the 4th Omega Unit, @Sylvie. Please stay tuned on our pages for further announcements. Thanks. :)

• tchelotchelo Posts: 139Registered User, Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

could change concept of opponents of fast matches to not be so repetitive and also the relationship with the war of alliances. It's 24 hours to start and 24 hours to finish, it should not be so long, it should be faster.
    The good thing about the game is wars and fast matches. I do not believe that having new omega unit and new HQ would be favorarel for the players, maybe for azynga and have their profit on selling gold. Sure company to take your profit, but do not think that QG and new robot would be a good idea.