Incorrect battle result

patriciapatricia Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
edited February 14 in The War room

WHY am i not receiving 3 flags for 100% victories in a war. It has happened numerous times in the past. This evening being the latest and will cost us the war. I feel my alliance deserves better. Not bad enough being constantly pitted against alliances that are ranked in the low 2k's in alliance standings while we rank in the mid 3k's But to beat them and not get credit is insulting. Scary thing is, it seems to be getting worse. Now we get kicked out during attacks, and lose our attacks and don't get our flags.Hard enough fighting wars but now we're fighting your programming too

Tagged:

Comments

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 613Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian
  • wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 248Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

Happened to me couple of times this month. Lost a war because of it BUT also won a war as the opposing team had the same glitch. I just see it as karma. I just bite the bullet and hope it doesn't happen too often. As to you getting kicked out, 1 way i try to prevent that from happening is, once I notice the game lagging, I just watch some replays at 4X the speed and the game crashes. And than it's ok for awhile..lol
    I figure Zynga will always have some type of problems and will never be able to fix it all correctly seeing as how they just want to upgrade their pockets. I just deal with it in my way.

• patriciapatricia Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Not a patient women, Wolfpack either are my members. I expect to receive my alotted rewards when I win simple as that.
    If that has changed maybe Zynga could use a disclaimer Lost or misplaced loot will not be returned. The game is what it is! Play at own risk!

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,361Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience regarding the incorrect battle result issue, @patricia & @wolfpaws. Please send a ticket to further check your accounts. Also, I suggest you to follow the workarounds (Android, iOS, or Facebook Gameroom) that may help fix the game lag or crash problem. Your patience is appreciated.

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 248Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

@Aloha Bunny said:
    Apologies for the inconvenience regarding the incorrect battle result issue, @patricia & @wolfpaws. Please send a ticket to further check your accounts. Also, I suggest you to follow the workarounds (Android, iOS, or Facebook Gameroom) that may help fix the game lag or crash problem. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks but NO thanks, it'll just be a waste of my time...

• spikeniccispikenicci Posts: 61Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious
    edited April 2

Couldn't agree more Wolfpaws. They tell you to raise a ticket but don't act on the ticket you raise. The game is full of glitches that they won't fix but they would rather keep the glitches and bring out more useless upgrades than fix anything. This problem with not getting all your flags in a battle is a long standing one that I have complained about and had nothing done about. Don't hold your breath waiting on them doing anything or fixing ANY problem you have. It's not going to happen. Oh yes and the workarounds that they tell you to use. Don't make me laugh anymore. Another solution that NEVER works for is any use to anyone but that is the only answer they have instead of actually fixing anything. All in all a Total waste of players time.

• bagera3005bagera3005 Posts: 18Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

i keep getting attack by higher ranked that has stop me from moving for word its **** me off

This discussion has been closed.