Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Latest update 1.54v - slow game play, constant connection errors, and app crashes

jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 325Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All
edited February 6 in Troubleshooting

crashing on every device, slow , dropping out , freezing during game play.. strangley though , no internet error codes.. it seems every update requires us to update our devices, my ipads only 12 months old, im not buying another one, my laptop already has 12 gig of ram im not buying the latest laptop with larger ram just to play, so keep going wont be long you will be rid of me...

Comments

• rpehlmrpehlm Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

Games quits after displaying the splash screen and just before starting the game proper. I only have an iPad2 but Zynga advertises that the minimum requirement is iOS7.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 325Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All

i will also add, clearing cache does not help

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 325Registered User, Facebook Connect User The One Who Knows it All

why isnt this issue being addressed? im pi ssed off now , my best games are getting loss after loss because the game wants to crash more and more. ban me for swearing i dont care.

• MillresMillres Clueless Cookie Posts: 35Registered User Learning the Ropes

This has been happening to me I'm up to 1-2 battles then crash. It is ridiculous, they told me to uninstall then reinstall. Have u tried that? I don't feel like going through all that when I'm sure it won't work

Run run as fast as you can, can't catch me I'm the Ginger Bread Man - (Post Apocalypse2)

• General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 175Super Moderator Moderator

We're sorry for the inconvenience, Commanders. We appreciate the reports, and we have already informed the team about this. In the meantime, we encourage to perform these workarounds for iOS, which will help you fix it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

@General_Grey i did the reinstall and it hasnt fixed it, i am forced to clear cache more and more regularly in an attempt to resolve this troublesome issue.. i will add that if i am myself in an attack on a base and my base comes under attack, my attacking screen freezes and makes it impossible to play effectively..

• bogdanPopabogdanPopa Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

after the latest update of facebook gameroom the game will not lolad i tried reinstaling it but it does not work, send help

• ChiprtomChiprtom Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Loose Cannon

I am a very active player and have multiple accounts. I have attempted thru the help feature to gain relief from a recurring issue but they were not able to help and referred me to the forum. When a new game update is released, it is not available universally. It seems that it only becomes available 12-18 hours in the US (East Coast) after release. This is problematic due to alliance wars and resources that have been gifted. During the most recent update, I was not able to access my accounts due to the update not being available. I repeatedly received a pop up that took me to the App Store where the update WAS NOT AVAILABLE. After many hours, well into an alliance war and millions of lost resources, I was finally able to update the game. This is very frustrating and is causing many to lose interest in the game.

@General_Grey , just wanted to say that the game has been much more enjoyable today :-)

• robertrobert Posts: 9Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

after the latest update I could not log on and lost tens of millions in hard earned res.am still waiting on Zynga to replace these lost res.am really disillusioned with both Zynga and e&a as after every upgrade there is a problem.if my lost res are not replaced I will have to consider quitting not only this game but all Zynga games.am very disappointed by the lack of response,especially when it costs Zynga nothing to replace lost res,which was due to there mistakes

would be nice to at least get a reply from Zynga on lost res and replacing them.am starting to believe that this game is a waste of time as every time they do an upgrade the players get penalised because the game crashes/won't load etc and you then lose all res won.if that is the case then surely 48hrs on gifts received,instead of 24hrs is a better option

is Zynga going to replace all lost res due to game update not working,yet again.

Thanks for letting us know, and I appreciate the workarounds you have done, Commanders. We encourage to send a ticket to further assist your concern. Also, good to hear that the game is working properly on your end now, @jhonnyplumber. We'll continue to have the team heard about it, and be further observed. Thank you.

• tosh9itosh9i Grasshopper Posts: 142Registered User Saint Spontaneous

When an update is released, it is "rolled out". If everyone updated all at once, it would put too much of a strain on the server and could even cause a crash. However, that doesn't justify the loss in resources. I agree with zynga rolling out the updates...I don't like it, but I understand why it must be done that way.

• MartinW2000MartinW2000 Posts: 31Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller
    More errors after the update today. Error code 17 and switching between accounts. Keep being kicked off !

We appreciate your report, @MartinW2000. We encourage you to use these troubleshooting steps listed below, which will help you fix it. Thanks for your patience, and understanding.

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 63Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious
    Getting a lot of connection error today. Anyone else having issues. Seems ok when I’m in battle as it just keeps trying to reconnect and does reconnect fine but when I’m at home base I get the connection error pop up. Rebooted my WiFi and device. Cleared caches and closed all multitasking apps and it’s still doing it. Tried multiple devices with different accounts and all are doing it.
  • MartinW2000MartinW2000 Posts: 31Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller
    I have tried all of that, still errors and still not fixed. Why must we as the customers always suffer with issues after every update. The bugs from the last update are not fixed.
  • Mugsy125uMugsy125u Pumpkin Posts: 44Registered User Grasshopper

Don’t waste your time doing their trouble shooting tips. The problems on their end as usual.

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Posts: 574Registered User Goldsmith

Game crashes every time I open some times in Middel of battle, game freeze in Ava.
    Viper does not shoot primary being face to face vs other Omega unit like coloso or falcon.
    Coloso just stays there for 3 seconds when you make a defense to attack, or does not attack difect to viper standing face to face.
    Falcon does not attack viper bein face to face, or if you move it it lock on coloso even if you mark another place to move, it wont response.
    Intant tarmac uses time, it about 3 secs counting from time back down then apears to be instant.
    Not ads, and no free gift, when you push the ad you can see only 2 then it says no adds and no gifts or something like that you have to wait 4 hrs justo to see 4 more, and if you colect all 8 you get nothing.

Have you ever try the update and check problems before release.
    Ot takes the fun out of the game.

• ADAM_64ADAM_64 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited February 2

Sorry for my bad english

3 days the game chrash in facebookgameroom
    the windows open with "oops" the crach repport folder named 2018-02-031534 next to game executable....

install/uninstaall ko
    uninstall/install windows7 ko

other game in platform not problem
    what did i do ?

regard

• فرعونوللوفرعونوللو Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

hi

Re install driver graphic card and chipset...

the driver recommanded ( in the site constructor) not the driver of windowsupdate..

and test this old driver

I delete the new driver and i re-install the old driver and the game NOT crach for this moment

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and appreciate the workarounds you have done, @ADAM_64 and @فرعونوللو. The team is already aware of this issue, and letting us know the operation system you are currently using greatly helps us. In the meantime, you can try performing these troubleshooting steps for Facebook Gameroom to help you fix it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 63Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious
    Still getting errors. Been 4 Days now. Customer service has been useless. I know it’s not my devices or internet as I have others in my alliance also having same errors and friends. What’s going on? @Aloha Bunny @General_Grey @Commander Darius
  • MfrossoMfrosso Loose Cannon Posts: 60Registered User Captain Obvious

Another issue since the update...every time I get error code 17 and the game restarts it shows my level 15falcon need to be restored...even if there was no attack on my base. Each restore costs me 335,000 steel...happened 5 times yesterday and so far 4 times today. I am quickly losing interest in this game.

• Neilb123Neilb123 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

My empire just keep crashing and won't load it's been a week now

have given up trying to get Zynga to replace all lost resources due to last update not working properly (again).am really disappointed that this issue has not been dealt with and am now not really bothering playing anymore as there is no point in building up resource stocks to upgrade when they get lost due to an upgrade not working properly.will now only bother to fight alliance wars and nothing else.was enjoying this game but just no point working at it just to get turned over by zynga

• Jordan111Jordan111 Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

hi i need help it keeps giving me this error i try to reinstall the game but still same problem using android i dunno why