Quikmatch level too high

dckfurdckfur Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
Ive got 20 HQ been fighting 20s even earlier this morn. Now all it matches me are 26 and up. My medals reached 25000 in last few days but why the sudden increase? Could understand going to fighting all 21s or 22s but not such a jump in levels. IM NOT AT THAT LEVEL YET BY FAR. Is this a glitch??? Please respond

Comments

• General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 195Registered User Fisherman

Thanks for letting us know, BP and @dckfur. For reference, matchmaking is based on the number of medals you have acquired. Those players that you're getting paired up might have the closest to what you currently have, regardless of HQ and player's level. You may also check this link for more info. Nonetheless, I will have the team hear about this to be observed accordingly. Your patience is appreciated.

• dckfurdckfur Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    Hey BP sorry didnt get back 2u right away but its fixed. Its matching me between 20 n 28 now randomly. Thanks again 4 the reply. Did decide 2 HQ up like u said. B there by weeks end.
    TY General Grey. Its working good now. Very fair matchmaking.
  • General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 195Registered User Fisherman

Thanks for letting us know, BP, and glad to hear that it's now fixed on your end, @dckfur. I've also experienced that when I look for PvP matches, and the only reason I can see, is their medals are close to what I have. It'll be a tough battle, yet, assuring that you have your Strike Forces, additional Troops from your Alliance, and applying Alpha Boost surely helps. I understand how you feel, and that's why this is constantly being forwarded to the team to be observed accordingly. Your patience is appreciated.

Just started yesterday...matches me against a 28HQ 7 times in a row before finding me a 20HQ or now a 19HQ. Never against 21-27HQ. Why am i not fighting against 20-24? Havnt checked the oppositions medal count but i will and comment again. My medals are a bit over 24000. Not a big deal...just search till find somebody that compares to me. However not fair to the19HQ if he wants to retaliate. Going to check medals and be right back with comment.
    Ok sorry it is going by medals. Just checked...they are all within few thousand of my medal count like ive been told before however where are all the 21-24s with medal counts same as me? I get attacked very frequently by HQs of that size with similar medal counts.
    TY for fixing this. Im fighting 22 23 and 24HQs with my medal count now. Also only being attacked by same. Its awesome when your techs alleviate they problems so quickly.
  • gybstergybster Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Quick match becomes impossible when you upgrade your hq to 21. Now at level 60 I'm quick matched with people level 80 and more! Make quick matches go off level of bases not how many medals you've acquired ! This is so unfair and undeniable trick to get you to buy gold to upgrade your troops and bases just to try and compete . This game has taken a horrible turn and I for one am seriously considering deleting if and saving my money and stress.

• deliriouzdeliriouz Posts: 19Registered User, Facebook Connect User Delightful Duckling D
    Assuming your medal count is high, you should have managed to develop a high level omega in compiling those medals. Pick the right opponent and strategy, and you can defeat lvl 80s. Hq22/23 guys in my alliance have 3 flagged hq 30s. Just pick those ones without stealth or omega. Even better if their sonic tower is off line. Nothing more satisfying then taking down down a big bully esp on retaliation.

ㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏㅓㅓㅓㅓㅏㅏㅏㅏ
    Alliance: Hide Fite
    ** active Aussie players welcome**

• GB1GB1 Posts: 25Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie
    Haha, appears Zynga fixed the using low level Omega to get low level opponents. Ain't working for me anymore