This would make the game alive. True world map.

AxhamiAxhami Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
edited January 9 in Ideas & Feature Requests
Hi, I d love too see Empires & Allies getting a world map of players where you can move around with units, hit player bases, take oil,steel,tech,green deposits whom provide certain amount/hour ( depending on how big depo is)

Introduction of a players world map would kill every other strategy game and this will become top hit. Now is boring all u can hit is random people whom game choses me to hit, I want to hit who I want.

Players to be divided in different sectors where it feels like home, You can protect the sector from invaders of other sectors, or even go in war with alliances inside the sector. Players would be much more active than they are now and believe me that this will get much more popular than its now.

You can hit only +/- 5 levels so no one can bully anyone.

Comments

• S1KRR_RIDERS1KRR_RIDER Posts: 36Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

@Axhami said:
    Hi, I d love too see Empires & Allies getting a world map of players where you can move around with units, hit player bases, take oil,steel,tech,green deposits whom provide certain amount/hour ( depending on how big depo is)

Introduction of a players world map would kill every other strategy game and this will become top hit. Now is boring all u can hit is random people whom game choses me to hit, I want to hit who I want.

Players to be divided in different sectors where it feels like home, You can protect the sector from invaders of other sectors, or even go in war with alliances inside the sector. Players would be much more active than they are now and believe me that this will get much more popular than its now.

you had to come from war commander right? lol

• AxhamiAxhami Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    > @S1KRR_RIDER said:
    > @Axhami
    > you had to come from war commander right? lol

You have to admit that game is good but it has gotten retarded these years with all the fantazy units showing up every week. Empires and allies has got potential to be a better game if they dont follow wc steps. But a world map in this game would be awesome and would gain lots of players specially those who quited wc.
  • S1KRR_RIDERS1KRR_RIDER Posts: 36Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

completely agree... I played WC for years... the game fell apart after thorium... too many crazy new items added. Ill admit though... the world map with guys running all around you kept me playing for hours on end. The fact that someone in chat talking smack got them swarmed and attacked was a thrill. sniping attackers that tried to bring troops to your base was one of the best features of that game... i miss it but then i dont... I really dont want to get addicted to another game like we all were to WC. I stopped playing WC and came to [email protected] 3 years ago and havent looked back...

edited January 14
    > @S1KRR_RIDER said:
    > completely agree... I played WC for years... the game fell apart after thorium... too many crazy new items added. Ill admit though... the world map with guys running all around you kept me playing for hours on end. The fact that someone in chat talking smack got them swarmed and attacked was a thrill. sniping attackers that tried to bring troops to your base was one of the best features of that game... i miss it but then i dont... I really dont want to get addicted to another game like we all were to WC. I stopped playing WC and came to [email protected] 3 years ago and havent looked back...

Tbh I been looking for WC replacement since I quited when they introduced the workshop thing and E&A was the best alternative I could find, currently level 43 here but I miss world map drama and politics. This game looks 'forgotten' by zynga tbh, no major changes ever made beside omega units(game made more fun with them) but devs really need to do smthg with player activness as players here rarely chat/cooperate with other players. It doesnt have to be a WC look a like but E&A really does need a world map
  • MackDMackD Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I too played WC faithfully for a couple of years, LOVED the game. E&A seems to be the closest I can find to it...so far. I agree the reason WC became lame is they overloaded the game with new **** every week. It became too much and the video quality suffered. If E&A added a world map, this game would be on top of the charts for sure. I miss the ability to fight other units, in addition to bases, and to work with your mates in real time to attack etc.

@MackD said:
    I too played WC faithfully for a couple of years, LOVED the game. E&A seems to be the closest I can find to it...so far. I agree the reason WC became lame is they overloaded the game with new **** every week. It became too much and the video quality suffered. If E&A added a world map, this game would be on top of the charts for sure. I miss the ability to fight other units, in addition to bases, and to work with your mates in real time to attack etc.

Zynga is a much more serious/bigger company than kixeye, every update on wc introduced new glitches and bugs, let alone cheaters whom they could never stop. that game became pay to win and thats why almost 80% of players quited ( its on wikipedia as well ). I believe that if E&A gets a world map it can be a serious rival to clash of clans as it would easily kill any other strategy game on app/play store.

I also wish my entire sentence wasnt removed if i used one of the words E&A censors. Why not just ***** out the word that they dont want used? We also need more room to type. It is way to limited the amount of space we get to type. Live maps would take this game to the top of the charts though. They already have us broken down into groups as we all know by using global chat. How much harder would it be to add us to a map? Set a limit on what level bases could be attacked according to your level and BANG, this game goes straight to the top of the charts!

Any mod giving a reply regarding to this 'new world map' I am sure I aint the first one asking for it but really need an answer if E&A staff are working on it or have no plans on introducing a new map

• tomas_didymustomas_didymus Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

This is a great idea. Conquer the map. But knowing Zynga, this will really kill the game because Zynga will screw something up and more players will be leaving.

> @tomas_didymus said:
    > This is a great idea. Conquer the map. But knowing Zynga, this will really kill the game because Zynga will screw something up and more players will be leaving.

Been playing strategy games since a while (World of tanks, rome total war,league of legends,coc,war commander and now lately E&A as I wanted a mobile game) to know enough that a players map wouldnt harm this game but just revive it. If a few players would leave A LOT new would join and it would give a reason for high level players to stay as they have unlocked everything and everyday is the same routine. If zynga does it right then salute to them as its a major change to the gameplay.
    I dont get it why no mod gives a reply even that this thread has got around 150 views ?
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,403Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the late response, and good to know that you are supporting this idea, Commanders. It seems that this suggestion is a big project, and let's hope to have something similar feature someday. In the meantime, I will forward it to the E&A game developers. Thank you, and have a great day!

@Aloha Bunny said:
    Apologies for the late response, and good to know that you are supporting this idea, Commanders. It seems that this suggestion is a big project, and let's hope to have something similar feature someday. In the meantime, I will forward it to the E&A game developers. Thank you, and have a great day!

Please let us know their answer

> @Aloha Bunny said:
    > Apologies for the late response, and good to know that you are supporting this idea, Commanders. It seems that this suggestion is a big project, and let's hope to have something similar feature someday. In the meantime, I will forward it to the E&A game developers. Thank you, and have a great day!

Any response from game devs to this ?
    > @Aloha Bunny said:
    > Apologies for the late response, and good to know that you are supporting this idea, Commanders. It seems that this suggestion is a big project, and let's hope to have something similar feature someday. In the meantime, I will forward it to the E&A game developers. Thank you, and have a great day!

2 weeks no yes/no answer grrrr.
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,403Super Moderator Moderator

We really appreciate your idea, @Axhami. However, there's no guarantee that it will be materialized in the game. Rest assured that all suggested features are being reviewed carefully by the team before implementing new features. Thank you for your understanding.

• texas8171texas8171 Posts: 314Registered User, Facebook Connect User Unstained Chieftain

@Axhami said:

I agree.