Multiple Alliance Wars

nabilsemaannabilsemaan Posts: 14Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

I have been playing Empires and Allies for more than 3 years and i have never jumped between alliances to collect resources, lately when Zynga applied the change mission limit to 24, i noticed that one can collect resources from global map by applying change mission.
I also spent a lot of money on this game and i would like to see some improvement regarding the players jumping between alliances to collect resources. I hereby suggest to restrict players to staying in an alliance at least 12 hours per day. in that case jumping players can never join more than 2 alliance wars per day.
I think this is fair enough to the game and would like to see it implemented the soonest possible
Thank you Zynga for the nice game and looking forward to all players suggestions as well

Comments

• CleanerCleaner Posts: 64Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

Agreed. I do find it unfair that jumpers can benefit like this yet Zynga says that doing things with your account that benefits over other players would mean they would take action against the account.

• yacoyaco Posts: 57Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available
    edited January 16
    > @nabilsemaan said:
    > I have been playing Empires and Allies for more than 3 years and i have never jumped between alliances to collect resources, lately when Zynga applied the change mission limit to 24, i noticed that one can collect resources from global map by applying change mission.
    > I also spent a lot of money on this game and i would like to see some improvement regarding the players jumping between alliances to collect resources. I hereby suggest to restrict players to staying in an alliance at least 12 hours per day. in that case jumping players can never join more than 2 alliance wars per day.
    > I think this is fair enough to the game and would like to see it implemented the soonest possible
    > Thank you Zynga for the nice game and looking forward to all players suggestions as well

Same for me, i started using globe only after they put 24 limit.

I totally disagree with your idea about war jumping. Have you tried it?

- It is time consuming. Need to be present at: search start, war start, war end. And that for each team.
    - Need at least 1 flag, to get loots.

If anyone can make such efforts, then he deserves war loots. :smile: It is easier with same timezone teams.

Another war jumper supporting point. When our team lost 3 generals in a row and no one left as brigadier. Our team got destructed quickly. After the system passed general position, We called for jumpers to help us in war.

And it worked, 3 jumpers came along, 2 for short period and 1 joined us in the end. Also, got many friends who joined for just few wars. Team back to its normal medium activity.

I'm ready to call for War Jumpers whenever my team needs them.
  • S1KRR_RIDERS1KRR_RIDER Posts: 36Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

I am a jumper. It is hard work jumping. It is a completely different way to play the game. If you have the time and want to put out the effort then you should all try it. I am in anywhere from 3 to 5 wars every day not including jumping for loot collecting from passed days wars. I spend a ton of time and I am rewarded for it. I dont see the issue? If you dont like jumpers then set your alliance to invite only or close it.

• spikeniccispikenicci Posts: 51Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Just a few bullet points about why this game is no longer worth playing unless you have deep pockets:-

1. Again this MOB have changed the quick matches so players are being matched up with players who medal DUMP and are trying to collect RESOURSES from bases 5 and 6 times higher than them and it can't be done.
    2. The War match ups are totally unrealistic and we are being matched with Alliances you cannot compete against never mind win the war. Our last war the Alliance we were up against has 12 players in the Alliance but when the war came about they had 29 players with most of the bases Hq28 with full upgrades.
    3. You now cannot collect enough RESOURSES to upgrade your base because you cannot fight in quick matches or retaliate against the bases who attack you because they are too strong. My base is HQ25 with 32000 medals. I am being matched in quick matches against Hq28 with 58000 medals. This MOBS answer when I complained? We match you against bases with a similar medal count. Not even close I think. I still have the email from them.
    4. I don't buy it but if you want to buy gold and you are in the UK you pay more than if you are in America. My proof? ?$29.99 for gold and in the UK it's £28,99. We are paying £6.22 more in the UK for the same gold than in America.
    5. You are now limited to 24 ATTACKS in the globe each 24 hour period so you can't collect enough RESOURSES as well as you cannot attack because of the mess they have made of the wars and the quick matches so you cannot upgrade your base properly.
    6. Defences in the game are pointless because of the omega units. This game is not about strategy anymore but about who has the deepest pockets. Smaller bases can defeat your base because of the omega units and your base layout doesn't matter anymore. It's should be about base design and strong defences but the walls are useless as omega units walk through them and they protect nothing.
    7. Oh yes and the best for last....No matter how many times you contact this MOB they say thank for the feedback and we listen.....oh no they don't. They dont listen to players complaints and do nothing to help. This game is now not worth the effort or the money when they don't listen or change things to make the game better. If you can add anymore help yourself. I'm sure there are so many more problems that this MOB are not interested in.
  • spikeniccispikenicci Posts: 51Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

I don't like jumpers at all. You should be made to stay in an Alliance for 3 days at a time to limit the RESOURSES you collect. You can only collect 24 global bases per day so you should be able to limit each player to the amount of jumps they can do per week. 2 jumpscper week is more than enough and we can maybe come up against an opponent in a war that doesn't have 16 high level bases jump in to defeat you then jump onto the next war.

• yacoyaco Posts: 57Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

@spikenicci said:
    I don't like jumpers at all. You should be made to stay in an Alliance for 3 days at a time to limit the RESOURSES you collect. You can only collect 24 global bases per day so you should be able to limit each player to the amount of jumps they can do per week. 2 jumpscper week is more than enough and we can maybe come up against an opponent in a war that doesn't have 16 high level bases jump in to defeat you then jump onto the next war.

Are you kidding?! Alliance war matching is based on total experience of all opt-in members when starting search. So those jumpers experience included. If you have something on this matching method that's another topic.

As I already stated, when you have inactive team, it will be very tough to revive it without alliance war. You need at lease 5 confirmed active users. There is no fun in army of one man with 5 accounts. I've already quit from some teams that have only one core player (multi-accounts). So better to call for jumpers to help.

May be same for you, I also hate win loots joiners. (jumpers/intruders from enemy side just minutes before war end) . As @S1KRR_RIDER said, set team joining to invite-only or closed. My team is open and I just kick them sometimes if I'm present and they wasn't polite.

• S1KRR_RIDERS1KRR_RIDER Posts: 36Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

I spend zero dollars on this game yet play it all day long. I am a jumper and get to fight at least 3 to 5 wars every day. I love it. I completely disagree with needing deep pockets... all u need to invest is time an effort. With jumping you can gain all the necessary res to climb quick enough to remain competitive.

In just about all of our wars we get matched against other jump teams. we dont always win but when we do we welcome the other team to join us for the loot. Whats wrong with sharing? You cant be mad cause other teams play the game differently than your team. I have a home alliance where most guys stay and dont jump. I also have a fb messenger team that all we do is jump. We all run together and we have hourly lists of where to be and when to be there. It makes the game exciting and way more fun. Try it sometime.

@spikenicci You better play as a weak/poor player most days and as a hero/ninja few days. If you want to win and reach hq28.

I hope you get what I mean...

• INDIANINDIAN Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    edited January 22

Hi DEV TEAM,
    Some people are jumping one empire to another empire to collect war resources.they know which empire has war on which day..so they are Earning almost 200M in one day.

i don't care what are they earning.i am care about my empire.i don't want such kind of unstable player.they are affecting my member and motivate them to a jumpers.its very sad that a top player of mine who is playing almost 11 months with us now he is doing all these kind of ****.

so Request Zynga to Give us power Like
    1.suppose i have 36 permanent member then give us list which player i want to credit the war resource..so no jumpers will get the resources(rss).and rest of the resources will return to the zynga.if i will not give to jumpers.
    2.i cant close the empire because i have only 36 player..i am waiting for 50 players..in this period jumpers are taking advantage

otherwise
    don't give resources those new join player..after stayed in 2 days in a empire after that u can give them war resources..so they will not jump here to there.(but this ideal will affect those player who is new to the game)

so give the power to general to decide who is getting the war rss and who don't deserve it.

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 161Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

I'm guessing you're the general of your alliance. If you didn't care what the jumpers were earning thru their work, why are you posting this. One conclusion as to why is that some of your so-called 36 permanent players are slackers. They either don't show up for wars or don't do their attacks when they do so you feel like they don't deserve anything which is understandable. The general's are not powerless. If you don't want any jumpers to collect loot, just change your alliance to invite for the last 10 mins or when you feel like before the end of war ( doubt anyone would join during that 10 mins) and re-open when war is over and that solves that problem

• wolfpawswolfpaws Posts: 161Registered User, Facebook Connect User Investigator

@nabilsemaan said:
    I have been playing Empires and Allies for more than 3 years and i have never jumped between alliances to collect resources, lately when Zynga applied the change mission limit to 24, i noticed that one can collect resources from global map by applying change mission.
    I also spent a lot of money on this game and i would like to see some improvement regarding the players jumping between alliances to collect resources. I hereby suggest to restrict players to staying in an alliance at least 12 hours per day. in that case jumping players can never join more than 2 alliance wars per day.
    I think this is fair enough to the game and would like to see it implemented the soonest possible
    Thank you Zynga for the nice game and looking forward to all players suggestions as well

@Cleaner said:
    Agreed. I do find it unfair that jumpers can benefit like this yet Zynga says that doing things with your account that benefits over other players would mean they would take action against the account.

@spikenicci said:

I can't understand how people that never jumped before can be so critical of jumpers. They obviously don't understand whats involved. In time and effort. It seems like whenever zynga does something that affects them directly, they just blame the jumpers. If they can't have it, have to take something away from jumpers as well. Instead of focusing all your energy blaming the jumpers, put some effort into complaining to zynga re:globe instead. When zynga changed the rules awhile back re: jumping, we in mass complained and they changed the rules that most of the jumpers were willing to work with. As for tough wars @spikenicci, again, you can blame zynga. I have couple of accts that are in alliances where i have stayed put for about a year and have never come across opponents like you mentioned.

• robertrobert Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

simple answer is ban all war jumping as that is not the idea of belonging to an alliance otherwise no point having alliances or alliance wars

@wolfpaws :smile: really i dont care..in my empire we take care of each other back..but the jumpers are disturbing our allies.why should i open and close my empire due to jumpers..i dont want jumpers.if u have any idea then plz explore.but dont judge my idea.i am facing the problem so i shared wid @zinga
    .if your empire members doesnot give u shiiit by the way in term of help then why us???if u need rss then buy from zynga..not doing this kind of work..

@INDIAN said:
    @wolfpaws :smile: really i dont care..in my empire we take care of each other back..but the jumpers are disturbing our allies.why should i open and close my empire due to jumpers..i dont want jumpers.if u have any idea then plz explore.but dont judge my idea.i am facing the problem so i shared wid @zinga
    .if your empire members doesnot give u shiiit by the way in term of help then why us???if u need rss then buy from zynga..not doing this kind of work..

LOL...grow up. If you can't take criticism regarding your ideas from someone who just happens to disagree with you, don't bother posting. I gave you 1 of many solutions to one of your problems, if you don't like it, tough. If you don't want jumpers coming into your alliance, do something about it yourself. Not sure what you mean by my members giving me **** by the way in terms of help, but my account is maxed so I don't need any resources. I don't jump to get resources, though it is one of the perks. I jump because i enjoy doing wars. I can't do 1 war every 2 days, I would rather just quit the game. And when I war, I meet many friends from around the world and if we have time, we would chat like there was no tomorrow. Another perk of jumping.

• YolOReverYolORever Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 42Registered User Grasshopper

I totaly agree with Wolfpaws arguments. By jumping you meet new friends. It all comes to having more wars. If a war has been won, the Alliance should be able to start a new one. That makes the game faster.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 480Registered User, Facebook Connect User Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited January 25

i recommend zynga make alliance wars start 1 hour after search found and finish as soon as all flags collected on one side.and then allow another search. give those who dont have time for moving around alliances to have multiple wars... this way jumpers can still jump if they want, but they wont be able to collect on all their winnings , where as someone who stays put in an alliance can collect from every battle,,

@INDIAN said:
    Hi DEV TEAM,
    Some people are jumping one empire to another empire to collect war resources.they know which empire has war on which day..so they are Earning almost 200M in one day.

i don't care what are they earning.i am care about my empire.i don't want such kind of unstable player.they are affecting my member and motivate them to a jumpers.its very sad that a top player of mine who is playing almost 11 months with us now he is doing all these kind of ****.

so Request Zynga to Give us power Like
    1.suppose i have 36 permanent member then give us list which player i want to credit the war resource..so no jumpers will get the resources(rss).and rest of the resources will return to the zynga.if i will not give to jumpers.
    2.i cant close the empire because i have only 36 player..i am waiting for 50 players..in this period jumpers are taking advantage

otherwise
    don't give resources those new join player..after stayed in 2 days in a empire after that u can give them war resources..so they will not jump here to there.(but this ideal will affect those player who is new to the game)

so give the power to general to decide who is getting the war rss and who don't deserve it.

Wow wow brother slowly on me!!! Please, don't take it on all Jumpers, because some of them made you angry. (I'm a casual jumper, I just don't have time for it).

Jumper will take war loots if he jumps while war, only if he got at least one flag.

So none can benefit loots with your team, only if that jumper was from your enemy side. I'm like you hate win loot intruders if they were not polite, I just kick them. If you like you may set your team joining to invite-only for late minutes of the war.

Yeah, I agree with you about this incomplete option, because you have to make effort in each war to protect your team. But please don't take it on all jumpers they are not all bad as you think. Some of them helped me to revive a team I was put as general because 3 generals left it in row, team was destructed quickly.

If you looking for options, well here my already submitted idea which resolve such issue, you may like it. But too bad it didn't get much attention :(

Alumni list per alliance to stop teams hijacking & win loots / alliance resources intruders

@yaco ..i am agree wid u.recently i got situation like we had a war wid german elite ..they loose..but before war end they jumped our base.i thought new player..but took the war rss..have you hear about SUMMIT. worst jumper all the time.we reported him.but zynga didnot took any action.

@INDIAN said:
    @yaco ..i am agree wid u.recently i got situation like we had a war wid german elite ..they loose..but before war end they jumped our base.i thought new player..but took the war rss..have you hear about SUMMIT. worst jumper all the time.we reported him.but zynga didnot took any action.

:) I didn't face SUMMIT yet. But I have faced many with bad behavior and learn from. I usually check the enemy team before war start. If i suspect jumpers, I closed team joining or prepare myself to kick them in the last minute so they loose the loots.

We have also a jumper that spams our chat in/out like 4-6 in a row few days a week, seems trying to collect resources from alliance building. I wrote for him 2 requests to stop spam, I may kick him on first chance that will stop him at least for week.

I don't think they will ban someone for such allowed thing, but may be they could change rules little like someone already mentioned: Get loots only from same side you were included for war.

• 1Lion1Lion Posts: 32Registered User, Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller

As a General, you are free to kick players from your alliance. Jumpers are like soldier's of fortune. They are out for themselves. But you and your alliance can benefit from their efforts. Kick them or use them! Focus on your faithful alliance members and the jumpers will take care of themselves.... @1Lion...

• JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 59Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

My opinion on alliance wars: The more there are, the quicker a war search match will be completed!

A majority of Generals start a war search at a specific time, hoping to get a war match around that time, but if a war search is started at 7:00 p.m. for example, and get a war match 4 hours later, it's an automatic loss for one of the alliances I'm in, due to the fact that we have jobs. Some have quit playing for this exact reason!

Then there is that perception that Zynga dislikes jumpers or those with multiple alliances, that war searches seem to be "intentionally" taking hours for a war search to be completed, vice that rare occasion when you get a less than 10 min war match!

Time is the problem with this game for me, so when a war is over, I prefer to start a war search soon after, but the problem with that, a war search I started hours before at another alliance, I end up getting a war match with my own alliances, which results in no loot for my top account, as you cannot make a hit if your account is on both teams!

Changing the number of alliance members from 10 to 11 account war search avoids getting a war match, if you have an account on both teams, but that always results in a long war search, as I assume not many start war searches with 11 accounts?

So, if this is done intentionally or not, war searches are taking way too long!!

Or unless it's a larger problem and there are just not enough players, playing the game, making it take longer for wars searches to be completed, then that just blows!

• JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 59Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Well, another f$%#% war search that was started at 7:00 CST, a 10 account war sesrch is still searching..

It seems very unlikely that there are zero other alliances that have not started a war search?

So, unless players are abandoning the game or Zynga employees have set the search criteria/algorithm to make war searches not be completed if a player(s) are in another alliance war that is not completed yet?

A few months back, I jumped with other alliances, doing about 10 wars a day, and we were getting war matches pretty much instantly! Then we started to get matched up with our own alliances, so we adjusted for that by changing the amount of players from 10 to 12, and that was working! Then the 6 hour war searches started, making wars start after midnight.

So, either players are moving on to other games or Zynga is forcing players to quit, in hopes of getting a new crop of clueless cookies to stick with this long, boring, and redundant game, that now has become a complete waste of time.

Well, to put it mildly, this game is so f***ked up for me right now, not worth it to search for wars. Every time i do something, constantly crashes for no reason. I'm down to searching 1 war every other day instead of 15-20. I feel zynga is doing this on purpose. For what reason, don't know and don't care anymore. I've seen many posts from people with same problems as mine but no response from zynga other than the usual worthless responses. I'm also looking for another comparable game, if anyone knows of any, please post it.

• ranmaranma Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    Let me know the joined date of the alliance member.
  • Z_oZ_o Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon
    Alliance war jumpers are running the game, could you please do something about it, like a new rule which stop players who been in the alliance for less than 7 days from participating in the wars.
  • dckfurdckfur Posts: 43Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    Aloha bunny i just experienced 2 guys from an opposing war jumped onto my alliance, asked to receive all the loot, waited 4 war to end, said thank you in spanish and then deserted. Prior to this my response was if they wanted to stay on our alliance and not JUMP they were welcome otherwise NO. I reported them both, edited alliance to INVITE ONLY and now am here. Names were NITRO and pablo. Cant pronounce team name...i take it they were JUMPERS? Hopefully they didnt receive anything. We won the war by the way. If anymore information is needed let me know and also RESPOND PLEASE. TY

Yes... We are in fact RUNNING this game! We make it fun!

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 88Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine

I’m from the uk. Interested in finding a jumping team in or near my timezone. Currently hq24 lvl 75