Running 2 alliances

TheProdigy_66TheProdigy_66 Posts: 8Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

hi,

I have decided to run 2 alliances (I have multiple accounts) so my team mates who are in a different time zone can war at a time that suits. Any tips?

Tagged:

Comments

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Posts: 1,294Super Moderator Moderator

You can promote some of your members to Brigadiers to help you manage the two Alliances, @TheProdigy_66. Here's the screenshot of the ranking system. Please visit the Alliance War FAQ for more info. Good luck!

• Infidels911Infidels911 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am interested in joing up with this Allienence, how to I go about that?

• CleanerCleaner Posts: 69Registered User, Facebook Connect User Captain Obvious

If you are an active gamer willing to help the alliance as they help you join American Mafia. All I require is be active and participate in wars.

• JBX2017JBX2017 Posts: 88Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine
    edited January 4

@TheProdigy_66 said:
    hi,

I have decided to run 2 alliances (I have multiple accounts) so my team mates who are in a different time zone can war at a time that suits. Any tips?

Start one alliance war search, then have the same players jump to your second alliance, then start another war search after, with the same amount of accounts, then there is a good chance to get an alliance war match with both of your alliances!

Bad part if this does happen, if the same players on both teams, you won't be able to make an attack.

So, unless that problem has been fixed, you either have to wait until one alliance gets a war hit before starting another, or add an additional account to the war search to avoid getting a alliance war with both of your alliances, that would be a waste of time.