Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Combat Report. Waste of Time!!

220220 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

What is the point of this report. We already get a list of any attacks on our bases.. we can replay these... no idea who had the idea for combat report... it slows game down.. restarts game after an attack.. you lose any chance of a 3 straight win bonus... please remove this rubbish!! Thanks

Comments

• General_GreyGeneral_Grey Super Moderator Posts: 117 Moderator

We appreciate your feedback about the battle report, @220. However, I assume that knowing the number of resources you had collected, War Factory components, Omega Unit's earned XP, and the number of medal acquired from the battle is necessary for the other players as soon as the match ended. If this affects the game on your end, you may try these troubleshooting steps for Android and iOS that may help you fix it. You may also check the workarounds for Facebook Gameroom if you're playing through this. We appreciate your patience.

• __BP____BP__ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    I understand what @220 is saying. When you have a boost active you want to use that boost to its fullest potential and you want to be back in battle as quick as possible. But as @General_Grey says some will want to keep the combat report.

How about a quick rearm button after the battle has finished. Press it and it instantly trains troops and starts scouting again. If you want to see combat report then it will still pop up just like normal but with an instant rearm button
  • General_GreyGeneral_Grey Super Moderator Posts: 117 Moderator

BP said:
    How about a quick rearm button after the battle has finished. Press it and it instantly trains troops and starts scouting again. If you want to see combat report then it will still pop up just like normal but with an instant rearm button

That's actually a nice idea. Let me forward it to the team for you. Thanks for sharing it with us and keep on enjoying the game.