Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Feedback for HQ Level upgrade 27 & 28

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 963 Moderator
edited November 22 in General Conversation

Share your feedback here, Commanders! Check the FAQ to learn more about it.

Tagged:

Comments

• S.T.A.L.K.E.RS.T.A.L.K.E.R Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 25 Clueless Cookie
  • tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Learning the Ropes

good.
    I think that's a good idea. I saw the video and found it very good. But we have some problems that have not yet been resolved, among them the adversaries that for me are very strong and will get stronger still. It is very difficult to get resources and still with the limited globe becomes more difficult. Sometimes I think about not playing, although the game is very good.
    I can not raise my HQ. I like difficulties, but that is proportional to my limitations and not above.
    I know that this and several issues were debated, but none was resolved.
    But HQ 27 and 28 will be very cool.

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 52 This Space is Available

Saw the u tube clip. So when this update coming?

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 963 Moderator

The final countdown is near, Commanders. Get ready for the new HQ levels 27 and 28 as it will be released soon. Also, I appreciate your posts and these will be relayed to the E&A team. Thanks!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 257 Gabby Enthusiast

this game needs to be fixed so no matter how many medals you have , you can never attack a lower hq than yourself.... there are hundreds of players with max hq26 bases with very low medal counts attacking lower hq day in day out , and being rewarded for it... in the name of your fairness policy, players deserve that much respect that you fix this issue so everyone has a fair playing field and positive playing experience....

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 562 Goldsmith

Now please fix materials problem

Hq 26 always low on oil and tech, will be better??
    Does hq 27 and 28 will have same problem??

• StinkyStinky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

Every time I think max HQ is within my grasp it goes up higher.

• tchelotchelo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 36 Learning the Ropes

If the HQ is going to be released, why have players who already have HQ 27?
    To see how difficult it is to play, even though the HQs are not being released I am facing players with HQ 27.
    I should have taken a picture of the screen.
    The falcon level 5 was stronger than mine that this level 10.

• CurseiusCurseius Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

devs are proving the game has no direction

not every new unit has to be for your player base in the top 100-200 of players guys........ there are other people at lower HQ levels playing the game too.

also Aloha Bunny you get my message?

">
    COME AND SUB ME ON YOUTUBE!

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 257 Gabby Enthusiast

why is there no upgrade for the alliance building? you expect us to collect enormous amounts of resources but dont allow our bases to create more..

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 372 Social Snowflake

@jhonnyplumber The level of the alliance building doesn't impact the amount of loot it generates. That is based on your total storage.

General of "Crimson & Gold" and "Commanders of the Free World"
    Come join us if you are looking for a good alliance!

edited November 22

@Whitenite said:
    @jhonnyplumber The level of the alliance building doesn't impact the amount of loot it generates. That is based on your total storage.

so you mean a lvl 5 alliance building on a hq26 base would pay the same as a lvl 6 alliance building, as long as storage is 26 for both? and i also thought your alliance building only generates loot if and when players in your alliance are winning? so if no one plays no loot...

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 372 Social Snowflake

@jhonnyplumber That is correct. And yes, in order to get the full daily loot your other alliance members need to attack 100 times a day (globe, PvP or AvA - all attacks count). Each attack a member does gives you .2% of your total resource storage. In a given day you can get up to 20% of your total storage, and the max the alliance building will hold is 10% so you must empty it twice a day to get full 20%. I usually empty in the morning when I get up and after work. The level of the Alliance building only impacts the number of "speed ups" for buildings and research.

(Note: this assume your alliance is at prestige level 2, otherwise the max daily amount is 18%)

@zumin1104 Yeah, the FAQ seems to be wrong. I saw that in the FAQ too and checked my rally flags... no upgrades... they max'd.

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Registered User Posts: 465 Colossal Titan Slayer
    > @zumin1104 said:
    > I read the FAQ.
    > How can I upgrade Rally Flag?
    > Level 6 is the maximum, right?

> @Whitenite said:
    > @zumin1104 Yeah, the FAQ seems to be wrong. I saw that in the FAQ too and checked my rally flags... no upgrades... they max'd.

In addition, I’d like to know whether if there is Bonus Commandpoint levels in WF. I checked my WF, no upgrades of Command Point in my maxed WarFactory(HQ27).
  • Garrot1Garrot1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 78 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    Also Zynga should up there gals purchases and add on some extras like free gunship, fill all resources and instant training boosts and stuff.
    If I'm going to pay 20$ or more and can't even use gold to upgrade because the cost is ridiculous to instant upgrade something. Really should make it worth the money.
  • GordGord Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Nice upgrade, interesting new defensive capabilities which I sincerely appreciate. Thanks, Zynga.

i know im beating my head against a brick wall, but players who have secured the globe deserve the right to change missions unlimited with a 1 hour cool off period after each change mission. i havent used my globe for a long time and i have around 100 bases to loot, but the issue is, if i only do the allowed 24 resets i am not given enough resources for even 1 upgrade at hq28. now i could do more than 24 bases and reset them the next 24 hrs, but at some stage i will end up with 0 bases left and take 4-5 days to change mission on those bases and in the meantime i play quick match for fun, not resources, so im asking, what have you planned on doing for players to collect enough resources without needing to spend gold? by the way id prefer to play quick match to make resources but unfortuantely that would mean i would need to win with no damage no losses for atleast 100 battles anyway probably more, i dont have the energy to do the math... my proposition is A: bring back farming for players who have secured the globe or B: make the resources available in the globe twice what they currently are for players who have secured the globe.... <<<<<<< notice i said after players have secured the globe, atleast this way only those who have put in the required effort prior can gain access to double resources... and dont forget to keep the 20% on top ,,, thanks in advance...

• M_L_K_M_RcM_L_K_M_Rc Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 142 Saint Spontaneous
    edited November 27

I play the long game and do not mind that zynga wants to slow down resource farming (presumably to promote gold sales but maybe also to incrwase teamworknto help eachother to level bases).

However. That step by zynga is a big FAIL as all it does is to promote multi account players that farm with 10-20 accounts and of course the war jumpers.

None of those will buy any gold and their numbers will just increase. And that will cause further harm to the game itself as the first category do not do teamplay as they dont need it, and the second category make wars pointlessly one-sided and therefore a big part of the game unattractive.

My advice to zynga is to do things differently. E.g. only allow players that stay n same alliance 3 months to build hq 27. Only allow players with 2k pvp wins to build hq28. Etc.

edited November 28

@M_L_K_M_Rc said:
    I play the long game and do not mind that zynga wants to slow down resource farming (presumably to promote gold sales but maybe also to incrwase teamworknto help eachother to level bases).

However. That step by zynga is a big FAIL as all it does is to promote multi account players that farm with 10-20 accounts and of course the war jumpers.

None of those will buy any gold and their numbers will just increase. And that will cause further harm to the game itself as the first category do not do teamplay as they dont need it, and the second category make wars pointlessly one-sided and therefore a big part of the game unattractive.

My advice to zynga is to do things differently. E.g. only allow players that stay n same alliance 3 months to build hq 27. Only allow players with 2k pvp wins to build hq28. Etc.

actually farming promoted team work in my alliance as we all had resources to swap and give away to other growing team mates... i am the holder of 20 accounts that i visit twice daily and i dont have the time for jumping. being the holder of so many accounts i can farm sure, but that takes hours at the current allowed mission change and i dont have anything to share with my other team mates and my other team mates have nothing to share with me, nor do i have anything to share with my friends, so now i see their requests sitting in my list for hours and even days on end, because unless youre playing hours and hours and hours with multiple accounts, its impossible to gather enough resources in 24 battles in the globe... if the game was fun with just 1 account and i hadnt spent 3 years building them, i would drop them all for 1 fun game, but paying to keep up aint fun, thats ridiculous

Rest assured that all of the feedback here will be forwarded to the E&A team, Commanders. The FAQ has been updated, and the Rally Flag was removed from the list of buildings that can be upgraded at HQ levels 27 & 28. I'll also let you know once I get a new info about the Bonus Command Points. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Please check the update below, Commanders. Thank you!

War Factory Upgrades at HQ level 27:

• Stealth Generator
    • Drone Hive
    • Ion Cannon
    • Bonus Command Points (removed)