Feedback for the Defense Boost for Omega Units

General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 195Super Moderator Moderator
edited November 2017 in General Conversation

Share your feedback here, Commanders! You can also check the FAQ for more info.

Comments

• RiflemanRifleman Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

If you use the auto repair for defence does it still only last 15 minutes? If so then there's no point to it. Don't think I will waste one trying until I know for certain

• OdiniasOdinias The Pesky Helper Posts: 168Registered User Investigator

It lasts for two uses rather than timed.

• stevenpstevenp Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

and where do we get them from ?

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Posts: 518Registered User Enthusiastic Expert
    edited November 2017

I would love to have them a lot. So, I’d like to collect them every weeks from Operation Hummer Fall as rewards that we can choose X-250 or def Omega repair.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to the next coming event to gain it!

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 70Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet

Question. Where do you get this boost. ANSWER. They haven't put the update online yet.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 621Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

@Odinias said:
    It lasts for two uses rather than timed.

mine lasts for 3 uses, but at a cost of 149. but thing is if you use a shield it is always alive for every battle at not cost anyway. so why would you waste gold on an omega auto repair for 3 uses when a shield covers it for 4 hours or 12 hours..

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 621Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

the boost is found in the robotics bay , look closely, there is an offensive tab and a defensive tab.

• stevenpstevenp Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

@jhonnyplumber said:
    the boost is found in the robotics bay , look closely, there is an offensive tab and a defensive tab.

NO IT IS NOT !!!!!! , MAYBE AFTER UPDATE ,BUT NOT ATM ..........

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 142Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous
    It’s a gradual rollout. I sent customer service a message asking where it was and was told if I don’t have it yet then I will do soon.

@stevenp said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

NO IT IS NOT !!!!!! , MAYBE AFTER UPDATE ,BUT NOT ATM ..........

well bad luck for you, i have 25 accounts and all of them have it..

• __BP____BP__ Posts: 142Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Would be a nice idea to have more options to buy more boosts for cheaper gold. You could have 3 uses for 150 gold, 7 uses for 600, 15 uses for 1000 gold

• GordGord Posts: 28Registered User, Facebook Connect User Clueless Cookie

Poor design using gold. The thing is smack in the middle OF MY BASE. If I have sufficient resources to recharge it, the bot should simply recharge. Period, end of story. 2-3 uses tops? Yeah, that really helps my base when it gets hit 10-12 times every night. /sarc So now, the first three attacks get squished, the next 7-9 clear it. Great design, developers.

• Yusuke YamadaYusuke Yamada Investigator Posts: 518Registered User Enthusiastic Expert

I regard this as a part of event-rewards.

I don’t worry. I have never bought(used) this yet but. This will help you when you get these as rewards.

My maths was wrong lol. Should have said 3 uses for 150 gold, 7 uses for 300 gold and 15 uses for 600 gold. The more you buy you get a little discount each time. Just like when you buy gold you get a little extra for the bigger pack you buy.

@Gord you can stack the uses up so if your getting attacked 10-12 times a night you can buy enough so your covered.
  • General_GreyGeneral_Grey Posts: 195Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Commanders.

@stevenp said:
    and where do we get them from ?

You should be able to have it now as it's already available to all the players. You can check your Robotics Bay as how @jhonnyplumber instructed. Look for the defensive tab under the Boost option and please let us know if you still don't have it.

Regarding the variety of the uses, I have two for 99 gold as well. We'll have this relayed to the team to be further assessed and will keep you posted here. Your patience is appreciated.

I wish it worked only when I’m offline.

Why does the cost of uses keep changing? Over last few weeks mine has changed multiple times. It’s been 149 gold for 3 uses, 69 gold for 2 uses and 99 gold for 3 uses

BP said:
    Why does the cost of uses keep changing? Over last few weeks mine has changed multiple times. It’s been 149 gold for 3 uses, 69 gold for 2 uses and 99 gold for 3 uses

Thanks for reporting it. We'll have it relayed to the team for further investigation. We appreciate your patience.

• Garrot1Garrot1 Posts: 81Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine
    ALL THE BOOSTS ARE WORTHLESS..FOR WHAT YOU SPEND IN GOLD ITS BETTER TO USE RESOURCES..PLUS ALL OF IT DON'T MATTER WHEN YOUR LVL 18 HQ'S CANT EVEN FIGHT BECAUSE THEY WONT CHANGE THE MEDAL COUNT MATCH UP AND ALL YOUR FACED WITH ARE FREAKING LVL 22+ OPPONENTS..SO NOW ALL YOUR GAME TIME IS CRUSHED AND CAN ONLY PLAY DURING KILLSWITCH AND HAMMERFALL..AND WORLD MAP WHICH THEY CRUSHED THAT ALSO...MAKING IT VERY UNINTERESTING FOR BEGINNING PLAYERS TO STICK AROUND..GAME ACTIVITY FOR NEW PLAYERS USED TO BE THRIVING BUT NOW LOOK AT A LOT OF ALLIANCES ARE ALL RED DOTS WITH WEEKS OF INACTIVITY... PRETTY SOON GAME WILL BE JUST A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF ALLIANCES AND WARS WILL BE WITH THE SAME ALLIANCES SHOWING UP MORE OFTEN..BY TAKING AWAY THE FAIRNESS FOR LOWER LVL PLAYERS YOU WILL LOSE THEM FROM FRUSTRATION...JUST MY 2 CENTS
  • Garrot1Garrot1 Posts: 81Registered User, Facebook Connect User Dramachine
    > @__BP__ said:
    > Why does the cost of uses keep changing? Over last few weeks mine has changed multiple times. It’s been 149 gold for 3 uses, 69 gold for 2 uses and 99 gold for 3 uses

BECAUSE THEY CANT MAKE UP THERE MINDS ON HOW MUCH THEY THINK ITS WORTH..LOL

Thanks for sharing this, @Raptor. I agree that there should be a threshold or a limit until this boost will be consumed for us to use it efficiently. Nonetheless, we'll have the team hear it, and will keep you posted once there are updates about it. Keep playing Empires and Allies.

edited January 15
    I would like another kind of Auto Repair Boost. It is my wish that is “Auto Revive Boost”!
    My drone hives heal Omega enough.
    edited January 15

I would like another kind of Auto Repair Boost. It is my wish that is “Auto Revive Boost”!
    My drone hives heal Omega enough to save 50 gold.
    I’d like to spend 50 gold for a revival.

> @Yusuke Yamada said:
    > I would like another kind of Auto Repair Boost. It is my wish that is “Auto Revive Boost”!
    > My drone hives heal Omega enough to save 50 gold.
    > I’d like to spend 50 gold for a revival.

The 15 minute omega auto repair boost also revives a dead omega for 99 gold. I’ve used it a few times when I haven’t had enough rss to revive omega
    > @__BP__ said:
    > > @Yusuke Yamada said:
    > > I would like another kind of Auto Repair Boost. It is my wish that is “Auto Revive Boost”!
    > > My drone hives heal Omega enough to save 50 gold.
    > > I’d like to spend 50 gold for a revival.
    >
    > The 15 minute omega auto repair boost also revives a dead omega for 99 gold. I’ve used it a few times when I haven’t had enough rss to revive omega

I need it for defense during I’m dreaming in bed. It’s not enough for 15 min to sleep. lol
  • hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Posts: 180Registered User Fisherman
    edited August 23

To me this is just a cover up because they hosed the auto-repair from the start. This is what the auto repair should have been all along.. Just fix all of it by getting rid of this and turning the auto-repair into a boost that is activated for 3 uses (NOT 15 minute JUNK) after your Omega dies defending your base.

again, all you had to do was make the original auto-repair 3 Battles, or defenses, INSTEAD of 15 minutes, and all would be right in the world (for this topic anyway, not even close for the whole game....). because as mentioned above, auto-repair also brings back a deceased omega, and that's the only problem, always has been. When you are asleep at night, one person kills your omega, and its just an onslaught from then on.