Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

can you explain this too me zynga , glitch or cheat you tell me..

jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess

bring back farming and get rid of these sissy little shields......

Comments

• Lt columboLt columbo Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 48 Building Expert

No glitch, that's what a sheild does, frustrating huh

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 330 The One Who Knows it All

@jhonnyplumber This has to be a glitch. You shouldn't be able to attack him in a Quick Match.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess
    edited November 7

@Lt columbo said:
    No glitch, that's what a sheild does, frustrating huh

maybe you should watch the video again , it clearly shows him in my battle log and i cant attack him because he has a shield, therefor if i find him like i did in quick match, it shouldnt allow me to attack him., but i could and ive been finding him every 5 minutes in my quick match .

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess

@Whitenite said:
    @jhonnyplumber This has to be a glitch. You shouldn't be able to attack him in a Quick Match.

it just happen too me on another player, i been attacking him all morning, all of a sudden he attacks me, not retaliates,and i try to retaliate and cant because he has a shield, then 5 minutes on i find him in quick match and i can attack him.

edited November 7

@Whitenite said:

i have been explained that although the players base is able to be attacked in quick match and not via retaliation is because zynga has generated that base and its resources for us to attack, and the player wont lose any medals or resources . ie: a fake base and that player should i attack him in quick match can never retaliate me as he doesnt even no i attacked his base, because his shield says no one attacked him because his shield stopped them... in my opinion this is bs so everyone using a shield, were all practicing attacking your bases :-1: . BRING BACK FARMING AND KNOCK SHIELDS ON THE HEAD. on top of this if you do attack him in quick match and destroy his defending omega, and you press quick match again and its the same base, you will again have to destroy the defending omega because zynga says it shall never die , because its under a shield... i feel cheated that im no longer attacking a real live player but one that is generated by zynga ... zombie wars

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 939 Moderator

Hi, Commanders! Thank you for reporting this to us, and I already forwarded it to the E&A team. Also, please send me your ZID via the private message for your account to be checked further, @jhonnyplumber. Your patience is appreciated.

@alohabunny could you get the team too look into this glitch also. This happens a bit in the game. Sometimes instead of seeing the glow , you see a shadow.

@jhonnyplumber said:
    @alohabunny could you get the team too look into this glitch also. This happens a bit in the game. Sometimes instead of seeing the glow , you see a shadow.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 939 Moderator

I appreciate your report about the Falcon unit, and the E&A team has already been informed, @jhonnyplumber. Also, here's the update for the Shield Power-up. Thanks!

War Factory ver. 2.0 FAQ
    Q: Will my base still appear as a target to other players if I use a Base Shield Power-up?
    A:
    Yes, other players can still scout your base. If players attack your base, you will not lose any resources. Also, your deployed units and structures will not sustain any damage when Base Shield Power-up is active.

@Aloha Bunny said:
    I appreciate your report about the Falcon unit, and the E&A team has already been informed, @jhonnyplumber. Also, here's the update for the Shield Power-up. Thanks!

War Factory ver. 2.0 FAQ
    Q: Will my base still appear as a target to other players if I use a Base Shield Power-up?
    A:
    Yes, other players can still scout your base. If players attack your base, you will not lose any resources. Also, your deployed units and structures will not sustain any damage when Base Shield Power-up is active.

again with the changing rules half way through the game, .....so everyone who uses a shield has their bases used as practice by everyone in their bracket and then they have to wonder why no matter what they do , their base is easy because everyones been practicing on it....i wonder why when searching opponents in quick match the number of players offered is so small when there are probably a thousand players with more medals than me but im only offered a hand full of them to attack... if theres any cheating happening here , its zynga cheating us all players/// thanks

@alohabunny... seeing as this has changed and in the past we would be told the player has a shield in place , can you get the team to reinstate that notification so as we know were attacking a player with a shield in place.... i am offered some players like german eagle every 5 or 6 switchs in quick match and if i know hes using a sheild i can attack him all day long with no retribution, thanks in advance...

edited November 10

@jhonnyplumber said:
    @alohabunny... seeing as this has changed and in the past we would be told the player has a shield in place , can you get the team to reinstate that notification so as we know were attacking a player with a shield in place.... i am offered some players like german eagle every 5 or 6 switchs in quick match and if i know hes using a sheild i can attack him all day long with no retribution, thanks in advance...

also we need to know do these new rule changes include anything else , like , does the omega on defense during the period of a shield gain xp each time its destroyed or defends a shielded attack. the resources given for attacking a shielded base should be higher than that of a non shielded base.. any other on the run changes theyve made without telling everyone...

@jhonnyplumber said:

@jhonnyplumber said:

this one still not fixed.