Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Watch the Video Trailer and join the discussion.

Feedback for Striker Defcon unit

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 938 Moderator

Share your feedback here, Commanders!

Tagged:

Comments

• Gen_LooneyToons_Taz1Gen_LooneyToons_Taz1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 45 Building Expert

Why is the same level 2 upgrade cost almost 300k more on my hq 12 than on my hq 16?

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 218 Cupcake Princess

i was wondering why1 of my hq 26 and some of my hq 22 defcon striker upgrade was 856000 drops of oil and the other hq26 and the rest of my hq 22 were 1070000 for the exact same upgrade? why do you people at zyng even use the words" in the name of fairness" as it appears to me you have no real idea of the definition.

• S1KRR_RIDERS1KRR_RIDER Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Muffin

I have the same issue as others have stated... Why is the cost different for some players?

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 320 The One Who Knows it All

Seems like it will turn out to be a weaker striker... Anyone have a view on how useful it will be? Only has 14 levels.

• OdiniasOdinias The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 166 Investigator

@Whitenite said:
    Seems like it will turn out to be a weaker striker... Anyone have a view on how useful it will be? Only has 14 levels.

So far I've managed to upgrade it to level 12 with two more levels to go. At level 12 it has 325 damage/second and 8,418 hitpoints.

Level 13 brings the damage/second up to 355 and the hitpoints up to 9,100.

Certainly seems like it's weaker than the standard striker.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 320 The One Who Knows it All

I have level 26 and 17 strikers on 2 different accounts:
    Striker VI at Lvl26 is 465 damage and 20945 hitpoints
    Striker VI at Lvl17 is 210 damage and 9065 hitpoints

Seems like it will end up with the hit points of a level 17 with double the damage capability.

Hunter MK.1 at Level 10 is 343 damage and 4500 hitpoints.

Rally point can hold 7 Hunters or 4 strikers. If you do the math I'm not sure if these will be much better than the hunters. And Hunters have the advantage of shooting down Viper projectiles.

@Odinias Please tell me how they work out once max'd. Curious if they better than MK.1.... I have a feeling that won't be, especially against a Viper.

• OdiniasOdinias The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 166 Investigator
    edited October 26

@Whitenite I've now upgraded the Striker Defcons up to level 13. Next level will increase their damage/second to 380 and their hitpoints to 9831. Unfortunately I'm going to stop upgrading them as they are incredibly weak compared to the standard Striker VI, so I don't think I'd be able to let you know.

I'm beginning to regret pouring all my oil into them now. Should have just used that oil to upgrade my Hunters instead. Shame.

@Odinias You confirmed my suspicion.... fortunately I didn't get very far on the upgrade.... will stick with my Hunters. Thanks.

• nosoupforyounosoupforyou Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 115 Cloudylicious

What a waste of oil! I just maxed them out and they're WORTHLESS!!! MK1s are still the best in annoying players who use Viper. These strikers should not be weaker than the ones on offense!!! Zynga, once again you're going backwards and doesn't help defense whatsoever.

• General_GreyGeneral_Grey Super Moderator Posts: 93 Moderator

Your feedback will be relayed to the team, Commanders. Thank you for sharing it.

• CommanderDonCommanderDon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Muffin
    Defense Strikers are useless
    They are as strong as lvl20 Offense Striker. So what do u think will happen if Striker26 Attacks them? Lol
  • TomilaTomila Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 26 Clueless Cookie
    edited November 1
    We just lost war cause opponent had maxed defencive strikers. They are so strong against land troops and air troops. Made game much harder for evarage player. My rangers are too weak against defencive strikers thinking of stoping upgrading/using rangers at all. And i dont know when i ever can use my air troops now cause if its not mk its stealths or strikers now on guard all shoot in air...
  • franklyfrankly Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 68 Captain Obvious
    I have maxed strikers but they are useless against Viper, unless you can pair MK robots with them to neutralise Viper's superability, but you can't, because strikers are faster than MK robots.
  • USTCOMUSTCOM Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    I think I can speak for all who play Empires and Allies that the Omega Robots could use an Armour upgrade. Not a powerup. But an uprade thats built from the War Factory. This uprade should be allowed the same times as the sheild. Should available to all that have Robots. I hope this a satisfactory suggestion. Please send me feed back if you all agree. Thanks
  • S1KRR_RIDERS1KRR_RIDER Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 17 Muffin

defcon strikers are/were a total waste of fuel... Mine are maxed and i stopped using them about 3 days after i maxed em along with my entire alliance... what a waste... lol