Commanders, we’ve noticed certain players taking undue advantage of the ‘Change Mission’ option in the globe battles, as well as the use of scripting/botting to level up their Omega Units. We have taken the decisions to allow for a fixed number of free ‘change mission’ actions, and to limit the Omega XP gained. These actions are to strengthen fairer competition within the player community without impacting genuine players. Visit the E&A DevSpeak #11 to read more.

Why am I getting the same exact amount of resources from each base in hammerfall?

Milhouse322Milhouse322 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller
edited October 6 in General Conversation
Anyone else notice during hammerfall each base is giving up the exact same amount of resources. I wouldn't even complain if it was a good amount but it's 134k and change, that's not even enough to cover repairs on my omega units. I've seen this the last 3 weeks.

Best Answer

• Milhouse322Milhouse322 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller
    Accepted Answer
    Anyone else notice during hammerfall each base is giving up the exact same amount of resources. I wouldn't even complain if it was a good amount but it's 134k and change, that's not even enough to cover repairs on my omega units. I've seen this the last 3 weeks.

Answers