Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Omega Unit: The Falcon FAQ

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 939 Moderator
edited September 20 in Announcements & Updates

Q: What is the Falcon? How does it help me in the game?
A:
The Falcon is the third Omega Unit, the most powerful class of Unit in Empires & Allies.

Falcon is the first of Aerial Omega Unit . With a Jet Propulsion system installed on its back, it has the ability to blaze through battlefield.

Falcon is a medium-high range Unit, its long-range stun missile can deal explosive damage to enemies in an area. Every missile fired also stuns its target in its damage area. Due to its medium rate of fire, the falcon can keep its target subdued until it is completely destroyed.

Omega Units, once deployed, also have a Super Ability. These uber-powerful abilities are unique to each Omega Unit and can turn the tide of battle in your favor.

The Falcon’s Super Ability is the GUARDIAN!

Q: Will the other Omega Units get Stunned with the Falcon’s Primary Weapon Damage?
A:
Unlike other normal Troops, which get stunned with each projectile; the Omega units have a CHANCE of getting Stunned. The Falcon has a 20% chance of Stunning the opponent's omega unit with each projectile hit.
However, similar to the normal troops, if the Omega units get Stunned, they will be inactive for 2 seconds.

Falcon can stun the enemy’s omega units both in Offense and Defense.

Q: What is so special about the Falcon?
A:
Each Omega unit has a special ability, referred to as "SUPER" in the game. The new Omega Unit: FALCON has a SUPER ability called “GUARDIAN”. Activating this will provide a temporary INVINCIBLE SHIELD (6-8 Seconds, based on Falcon’s Level) to the units and Defensive Structures around the FALCON. While Shielded, any damage the units or the defensive structures receive will be negated.
When the SUPER: GUARDIAN is activated, Falcon himself won’t receive a shield; and will be susceptible to enemy's damage. So remember to save Falcon from the enemy’s bombardment and move it away from their range.

Note: The “SUPER: GUARDIAN” takes 15 seconds to get charged initially and once used takes 15 seconds to recharge.

Q: What is the minimum required HQ Level to unlock new Omega Unit: Falcon?
A:
The Falcon unlocks at HQ Level 8, the same level at which the Robotics Bay, Colossus and Viper are unlocked.

Q: What is Robotics Bay? How does it help me in the game?

A: Robotics Bay is necessary to deploy an Omega Unit on your Base. You can Repair/Revive and apply Boosts on the deployed Omega Unit from the Robotics Bay. Only ONE Omega Unit can be deployed on the Robotics Bay at any given time.

Q: Do I need to unlock the Colossus and Viper before I can unlock the Falcon?
A:
No! Once you build the Robotics Bay, you can choose to unlock whichever Omega unit you want to unlock, granted you meet the HQ level requirement. Sequence of unlock does not matter.

Q: How do I unlock the Falcon?
A:
To unlock the Falcon, you will need Cybernetic Cores.

These Cybernetic cores can be collected at the end of victorious PvP battles (battle drops) and by opening Elite Caches.You can also get bonus Cybernetic Cores from the first Quick Match Battle of the day.

Q: How many Cybernetic Cores does it cost to unlock the Falcon?
A:
The cost of unlocking the Falcon will depend on whether it is your first, second or third Omega Unit.

Unlocking the FIRST Omega Unit, whether it is the Colossus, Viper or the Falcon, will cost 200 Cybernetic Cores.

Unlocking the SECOND and/or THIRD Omega Unit, irrespective will cost 400 Cybernetic Cores.

Q: Can I use 2 Omega units in the same battle simultaneously?
A:
No. At any given point, you can only have one Omega Unit available for Attacks and Defenses.

Q: I have multiple Omega Units unlocked. How do I switch between them?
A:
You can switch between any of your unlocked Omega Units from the Robotics Bay.

To switch to a different Omega Unit from the one you currently have active, go to that Omega Unit’s tab in the Robotics bay Menu and tap on “Deploy”.

Q: Is there a cost to switching between Omega Units?
A:
No. You can switch between your unlocked Omega Units at any time free of cost from the Robotics Bay.

Q: What does the below icon represent in the Robotics bay?

A: Clicking on the above icon Enables or Disables the Defense Mode for the active Omega Unit. Enabling it for Defense mode will engage the Omega Unit to fight for you when your base in being attacked. By default, Falcon is set to Defense mode. Also, an Omega Unit is vulnerable to take damage during a battle in Active Defense mode.

Q: How do I level up the Omega Unit: Falcon in the game?
A:
When the Falcon engages in a battle, it earns XP based on the damage done, damage received and Damage Blocked (Using its Super: Guardian). It also gains XP for all successful defenses when it is on Defense mode.
Falcon can be upgraded up to Level 15. You can level up your Omega unit faster using the 2X XP boost available in the Robotics Bay.

Screenshots of Falcon at different Levels:

Falcon gains XP in all battles and in all defenses of your base:

Q: Can I level up my Omega unit without upgrading my HQ?
A:
es, Omega unit gains XP and levels up only in battles and in Defense mode. Upgrading the HQ does however, increase the Damage and Health of your Omega Unit.

Q: Do we have boosts for the new Omega Unit?
A:
Yes, we have 2 boosts available for FALCON.
AUTO REPAIR - Omega Unit is repaired/revived for 15 mins once activated.
DOUBLE XP - Omega Unit gains 2X XP for the next 2 battles.

Click on the icon in the Robotics Bay to find the boosts available for the Omega Unit.

Q: I have a Boost applied on the Colossus or Viper, will it carry over to the Falcon if I switch to it or vice versa?
A:
No. Any Boosts applied to one Omega Unit will not carry over to the other Omega Unit on switching.

Share your feedback here, Commanders!