Feedback for Omega Unit: Falcon

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 903 Moderator

Share your thoughts here, Commanders! Watch this trailer, and stay tuned for more updates.

Comments

• glagla Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 42 Grasshopper
    I hope there will be a discount in early access to it.. Just like viper i bought it 750 gold..

Good news for me because it fire air and land units with splash damage it will kill dozen of drones
  • tosh9itosh9i Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 140 Saint Spontaneous

@gla said:
    I hope there will be a discount in early access to it.. Just like viper i bought it 750 gold..

Good news for me because it fire air and land units with splash damage it will kill dozen of drones

There's going to be a new Omega Unit? Where did you hear that?

• Gary KoellmelGary Koellmel Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller

Another omega unit? Two haven't done enough damage to the game? Zynga, what are you thinking??

They post in on there page area effect on long range attack air and land i hope dis omega will kill bunch of drones because viper and colosuscant do nothing against drones
    Attack drones are so op they need to stop it
  • General_GreyGeneral_Grey Super Moderator Posts: 63 Moderator

@gla said:

We'll see what this Omega unit can do. Stay tuned here to know more updates about it.

@tosh9i said:
    There's going to be a new Omega Unit? Where did you hear that?

You can watch this video to see the details. Thanks, for playing, Commanders.

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 284 Unstained Chieftain

I watched the facebook video... I think the 3rd omega unit will be a flying, long range, stealth tank. If you look at the screen when it shows the weapon it gives it away:

Targets: Air ground Structures
    Damage Type: AOE **Stun ** Missile
    Range: High

Then in the last shot it flies away.

But still mk Hunter can deflect his missile no stun cmon released it

@Whitenite said:
    I watched the facebook video... I think the 3rd omega unit will be a flying, long range, stealth tank. If you look at the screen when it shows the weapon it gives it away:

I think it might be more of a "jumping" unit...something that can jump a distance, as well as over trees and structures, propelled by the jet pack.

One disadvantage the omegas have is slowness. An omega unit that quickly flies all over the place would be too powerful.

It's taking too long its been 2 weeks since they post it on fb

Hi, @gla. We appreciate your support to see the upcoming Omega Unit. Stay tuned here for further announcements and updates. Thank you.

edited September 11

@Whitenite said:

Looks like you were right, it is a flying unit:

I just hope this guy isn't too powerful.

So, is he vulnerable to patriots like the colossus/viper is vulnerable to rail guns?

• dawuuddawuud Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 21 Delightful Duckling D
    Looks like it will make drone attacks alot more easier now.since its flying den rail guns and metals rains etc will have no effect
    Ya since hes support and not destructive as viper still how we can kill that flying omega unit u need to develop more anti air defense
  • nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 259 Gabby Enthusiast

This guy is so worried about stopping drones keep praying my friend this omega unit will go down just like the other 2

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

16,720-wins 26-game crashes and 7-legit losses total losses-33

• nosoupforyounosoupforyou Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 115 Cloudylicious

One too many noobs in here that think drones are OPed? Really? You must definitely not know how to play this game for you to be complaining about drones...Keep dreaming about stopping drones...no omega unit will help you with that. How about actually learning how to play the game? LOL. Muppets and Puppets kill the game.

edited September 12

1) When can we expect the Falcon?

2) Is there any unit that is immune to the stun effect of the Falcon's weapon?

3) Is the Falcon vulnerable to any particular unit/weapon? For example. the colossus is vulnerable to the rail gun?

• hartev616hartev616 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 162 Investigator

Falcon experience rate is HORRIBLE.... Colossus was meh, Viper was too much, so you made Falcon totally worthless form an experience gain standpoint.

• SamisinnoSamisinno Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Good day guys ,

id like to ask about a way to gain more XP when using the falcon.
    ive used it more than 10 times and every time im getting 37 40 maximum 70 xp .

• galihgalih Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

falcon has been released very well...
    which is a problem I can not update the empires and allies afterwards
    very sadly..

there is someone who has a solution?

thx b4 :)

• Ken_KenKen_Ken Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 18 Muffin
    There are at least three factors affecting Falcon's xp
    1. the damage to the emermy forces/structures
    2. lost of Falcon's hp (like colossus, the more hp you lost, more xp you gain)
    3. how many times Falcon's superability - Guardian, being applied

In PvP,
    Only fulfil 1, Falcon get around 50 xp
    Fulfil 1 and 2, or 1 and 3, Falcon get around 70xp
    Fulfil 1~3, Falcon get around 120

I got max 180+ xp, but it's very hard

Thank you for the tips, @Ken_Ken. In addition, Falcon will get more experience if your units, which has the super ability,"Guardian" buff applied, receives more damage. Thus, the more units you have deployed, together with this Omega Unit, will give better results. You can also check the FAQs or join our discussion to get more advices, @Samisinno

• SamisinnoSamisinno Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Ok general grey
    Thanks for the info
  • Pb6023Pb6023 Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 38 Learning the Ropes

It's becoming stupid, first we had colossus, can beat a base on its own if strong enough, then viper wiping out defences without being touched, now a flying colossus! What's the point in strengthening your base when it can just get wiped out.
    Yes I benefit when attacking as I can use them, but it's supposed to be a strategy game. Where's the strategy in getting a strong falcon/viper/colossus that can wipe everything out!

• WariorWarior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Strategy is now you can fight only whit rangers. Becose falcon friezes Avery other troops. Upgrading troops other than rangers and stealts is not necessarily you can't use them
  • WariorWarior Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    We try to find alliance war and we can't becose players don't wan't to play robot war game. Empires do not mean star wars
    Zynga have to change game name to Star Wars. This is the right name for the game. Will not buy gold until zynga make the game sweet as before robots show up.
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 196 Fisherman

i like the robots , for me they add to the strategy. from my experience the only people complaining do so because they expect their bases to defend every attack made upon it, yet at the same time, they expect they can easilly beat every base they attack. ive used my free zynga gold and bought falcon on 10 games atm and when it gets cheaper, i,ll buy it on another 10 games that i play... easier than collecting cores ... heads up to those who dont like omega units, i heard theres another 4 more to come :-) ..... on a side note i will agree this game can be a down right james blunt at times.

Sorry jhonnyplumber but where is the strategy? Pay gold to get a strong robot and destroy a base? How are you pitting your strategy to overcome strong defences. Some blast the resources and then drop robot in to destroy ha....that's it!
    I played the game before all the robots and you really had to work out how to beat a base....now it's just about getting a strong robot

And no I don't expect to defend every attack.....but when you spend time and effort building a strong base and it gets beat by a hq 6 or 7 levels lower because of a strong robot then what's the point?