Commanders, we’ve noticed certain players taking undue advantage of the ‘Change Mission’ option in the globe battles, as well as the use of scripting/botting to level up their Omega Units. We have taken the decisions to allow for a fixed number of free ‘change mission’ actions, and to limit the Omega XP gained. These actions are to strengthen fairer competition within the player community without impacting genuine players. Visit the E&A DevSpeak #11 to read more.

Bring back the old E&A

modrixmodrix Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
Yeah, I know that in this industry is all about money and the new E&A is
doing great, but think of the huge communities that existed around E&A,
Cityville, Farmville etc. I personally played only E&A from 2011 to april
2013 and I was so attached to that game, today I still remember going into
exchange sites to get items required on special missions, the first time I
beat wave 40 on normal survival mode, winning a 580 hp elite bomber (not
sure what model), or when I somehow got 5 tier 8 helicopters (only 2
remained). Guys, that game was legendary and there is still people out
there complaining about why you shut down that game. It was because of
hackers and financial issues, right? I'm sure that now the new E&A is
getting you a lot of money, and I don't think that it would be too hard to
bring back the classics, but now on mobile. That game disappeared too
quickly. I played on my mum's account but I don't care if I would need to
start again, WE just want the old E&A back, without the need to remove the
new one, it would be like cutting the branch that you stand on. But now let's be serious. One thing I loved about the old E&A was the combat style, you can't find modern-based games on mobile with turn strategy (except for World At War, which is still not turn-based), this new E&A is like a modern CoC but with more stuff and rewards. Already played CoC, got bored.

Comments

• Commander DariusCommander Darius Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,220 Moderator

Thank you for supporting the former version of E&A, @modrix. We will let you know if it's going to be re-launched.

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 50 This Space is Available

I was playing the old game.I think the only problem with the old game was the decrease in performance.I remember when I saw it on the internet.The battles on it were very enjoyable.I think you should take him to the exam and add some innovations to this game from his beautiful side.

• modrixmodrix Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    edited August 2
    > @frhtrsm said:
    > I was playing the old game.I think the only problem with the old game was the decrease in performance.I remember when I saw it on the internet.The battles on it were very enjoyable.I think you should take him to the exam and add some innovations to this game from his beautiful side.

You are right, they could add clans and clan wars in which the battles will be world domination style: You place your troops and your enemy won't see them until he attacks you. When he will have attacked you, the next time you log in you will attack him, and the winner is the one that destroys all enemy units. In case that no one has destroyed all of the enemy's troops, the total destruction percentage (total hp loss of enemy troops) will decide the winner. If you win, you will get a lot of resources, scrap and some parts used to the development of new units that can be unlocked permanently (in this way all that units that you could build if you paid a heckton of EP can be unlocked for free, that parts can't ce obtained by requesting parts from other players like in the time-limited missions)
  • frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 50 This Space is Available

These wars were very enjoyable.I think it should be considered.

> @frhtrsm said:
    > These wars were very enjoyable.I think it should be considered.
    The campaign was too easy though, by the time you got to Raven, you had a lot of ~500-600 hp units
    By the way, what was your favourite experimental unit and power-up?
    Mine was the Elite Ambulance/Medevac and Accuracy

I have not played until the game closes.So I do not remember the game in detail.But the battles were very enjoyable.

• Alreadyused11Alreadyused11 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

@frhtrsm said:
    I have not played until the game closes.So I do not remember the game in detail.But the battles were very enjoyable.

They were indeed and they need to relaunch it becouse the game was a legend

• sontransontran Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

another reason to it is the old game had many variation of a class or units