Commanders, the War Factory version 2.0 is now available! Get the latest version of Empires & Allies to check out the new look of the War Factory and amazing Defensive Power Ups. Know more: FAQ || Discussion || trailer.
Commanders! With the latest update, you can now track your Alliance War wins against your rival Alliances. Update your game and Start an Alliance War to see how many times have you fought against an Opponent Alliance and get a chance to settle old scores. We would love to hear your thoughts on this new feature, let us know here.
Commanders! At the end of a League season, you can now collect additional rewards for all the lower ranks as well apart from Rewards you win for your actual rank. Visit our Leagues FAQ page to know more.

Feedback for the War Factory ver. 2.0

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 816 Moderator
edited July 24 in General Conversation

Please provide your feedback here. Know more: FAQ || trailer

Comments

• Captain_EJCaptain_EJ Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 13 Pumpkin
    I have updated the game and no shields in war factory on my big Base. On my small bases I have the shields. What can I do?
    I have updated the game but have no shields in my war factory on my big account. On my small accounts I have the shields....
  • Milan RepacMilan Repac Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 195 Fisherman

Not working for me, i had sign new items, but still old factory.

• Milan RepacMilan Repac Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 195 Fisherman

Fb gameroom always download game when i refresh or when i reopen it.

Apparently a lot people have issues with the war factory. Pls look into this

• JBX2017JBX2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 37 Learning the Ropes
    > @Captain_EJ said:
    > I have updated the game but have no shields in my war factory on my big account. On my small accounts I have the shields....

Same here!
  • HMDHMD Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 24 Delightful Duckling D

@Milan Repac said:
    Fb gameroom always download game when i refresh or when i reopen it.

Same Here

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

this must be a joke, lol. it has me in tears. i cant see the point in stopping someones base from being attacked , thats the whole purpose of this game isnt it? thats the risks you take attacking someone, they might attack you back, its also the risk you take hoarding resources instead of sharing ,saving or using them, they might get stolen.

• mrtksmmrtksm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

The game is downloaded again whenever I open it.

• SilverFireSilverFire Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello good night Team zynga many players need assistance since the game of Empire & Allies does not work on facebook Game Room since they threw the update ... I hope a prompt response ... greetings

• cdrridgcdrridg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Only one of my accounts has the War Factory update post download - I play the game on iOS and only my second account has the war factory update - the remaining three do not have the war factory update.

• BatBat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 30 Forum Traveller

It's on a lot of my smaller accounts but still not available on my big ones. Also why don't you fix the issue of the Orbital Strike not tracking correctly during events. And the screen freezi g up and looking like we are in a lighting storm in the game. At least you did not f_ __up my resources this time

• JBX2017JBX2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 37 Learning the Ropes
    > @Bat said:
    > It's on a lot of my smaller accounts but still not available on my big ones. Also why don't you fix the issue of the Orbital Strike not tracking correctly during events. And the screen freezi g up and looking like we are in a lighting storm in the game. At least you did not f_ __up my resources this time

Same here! All my small account's that I don't give a cra p about has the shield, my big account still does not have it, nor a reply from the unhelpful helpers on the status of anything.
  • WraithWraith Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    My game is updated, I do not have anything new on my big account however, my small account everything is working fine. Thanks.
  • nosoupforyounosoupforyou Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 111 Cloudylicious

If I'm correct about Zynga updates, then the shields missing in our main accounts means they're doing a really slow rollout. We should all be getting the shields once majority of the players update the game. Until then, best to be patient as bashing Zynga won't speed up the process whatsoever unfortunately.

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 52 This Space is Available

There are no new items in my war factory.I have an error on my account? Or is there a delay? I did not understand.

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 52 This Space is Available

Game updated but there are not new items in my war factory.

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 816 Moderator

War Factory version 2.0 will be available to you soon, Commanders! It is normal for a new feature to be slowly rolled out to all players to ensure the stability of the game. Also, please let us know if you are still experiencing the same scenario on your Facebook Gameroom. Thank you for your understanding.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous

why not just remove the battle log . dont bother showing us replays,(this will free up resources you can better use) get rid of retaliations all together , would have to be better than having us doing nothing because everyone has a shield on. 10 attacks on my base, cant retaliate one of them as theyre all using shields. yep awesome fun game, makes me so i cant wait to get back on and play again, not.

• ScernoScerno Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Same problem no new shield but everyone hitting my base sure has it awesome fair game play and nothing being done to fix this or the error codes everything you would suspect from the cheap Russian knock off of clash of clans please provide you Google play info for us to fix the problem is the general attitude towards their players if your you going to copy clash of clans at least take some of the good things as well
  • EddyheartbreakEddyheartbreak Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    I dont hv sheild at my lvl9 war factory???? Fix it plz???? Tq n im enjoying this game.
    > @Aloha Bunny said:
    > Please provide your feedback here. Know more: FAQ || trailer

After having it and looking at all it does, I could careless about it and highly doubt I would ever use it..

So, I assume my base will be attacked non stopped for my feed back. :)
  • SuupaSuupa Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 23 Delightful Duckling D

Same as others.....my smaller account has the shields available, but my main account doesn't. Sounds like the rollout is a "slow" rollout though, so this is not a complaint, just an awareness.

On the small account, I used the first one per the instructions in the tutorial and all worked fine. Thanks.

• Garrot1Garrot1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 70 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    I feel I'm not going to risk my hard earned components that are already in short supply. The attack shield is about the best one for looting but still only lasts for 3 hrs I think.
    Not going to waste 12 major components because I play several times a day.
    Only way I use it is if I go on vacation.

Would have been better to have made the omega units XP & healing onuses available instead
  • Garrot1Garrot1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 70 Black Sheep of ze Internet
    P.S how bout releasing the old school events like Domenation and stuff for instant tarmac boosts or make them available in weapons factory tos if better things to come up with than a game hindering item. Thx
  • AgresiV090AgresiV090 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

At the latest update, the shields do not appear
    my name in game is ☣AgresiV☣

• ScernoScerno Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 29
    Still no shield but it doesn't stop the 12 times my base has been hit in the past 2 hours all shielded players how do you justify it to those of us who can't get the shield and btw the message boards in game are blowing up with those of us left out of the update even tried deleting the game and reinstall still no shield guess we know how they feel about us nothing bei g done and no other posts I would love to have my stolen loot returned being as how we can no longer retaliation and get our loot back
  • lonewolflonewolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 27
    war factory updates are not down loading to all of my accounts the current base level 20 and war factory 12 are not updating
  • lonewolflonewolf Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    War factory level 12 isn't up dating

I think the shield should only be ineffective when attacking people.Because if I do not attack at all, how will I earn a source?