Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Watch the Video Trailer and join the discussion.

Post here all your problems, glitches and bugs

Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 555 Goldsmith
edited July 16 in General Conversation

Error 7804 kill my troops and my omega robot in Quick match,

Probably same error is the the one killing my troops at alliance war with my omega unit.

Probably same error is the the one killing my troops at Killswitch eith my omega unit

Probably same error is the the one killing my troops with my omega unit. At globe.

Colosus walking so slow it get killed by standing in. Same place.

Viper wont shoot sniper, intead just will walk towards the defenses and get killed

I got more recourses at level 22 per match than level 23 Hq.

Not all recources I send arrive to destination.

It marks no enough recourses so I have to send in 50% each time even if a gift

Alfa power in tarmacs lasted only less than 24 hrs.

My war factory at level 23 produces same level 15 alfa units as level 22.

My war factory at level 23 produces level 13 ion cannon why I see other players with level 15???

Ion cannon in defense shoots offset wont hit the attacking units.

Satelital beam in attack, gets offset when you move it to a different defense, can't point directly to the unit and\ or gets stuck in one place

Support only says clean your memory, force close it...... Yes it helps but after each 5 battles doing that you vet tired..... Really about to quit.

Please all members of this forrum lets write here what you feel is wrong with the game so devs and moderators can see it

Comments

• OdiniasOdinias The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 166 Investigator
    edited July 17

Just to add some details to some of the points in the above post;

"Colosus walking so slow it get killed by standing in. Same place."

I get this issue as well some times. It just stands there for a brief second as though it's thinking about what to do next (trying to find it's next closest target perhaps?). As a result, I never use it anymore as it's too cumbersome. Viper is much better.

"Viper wont shoot sniper, instead just will walk towards the defenses and get killed"

This happens when you set your viper to attack a building while it is firing it's barrage. Once the barrage has finished firing it then just walks towards the building that you've set it to attack instead of shooting it. Definitely a bug that needs to be addressed. I've lost the viper on numerous occasions because of this. Now I always wait at least a second after a barrage has finished firing before instructing it to attack a defensive building

"I got more recourses at level 22 per match than level 23 Hq."

I don't think this is a bug. Resources that you obtain from quick match is set randomly by the game.

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 555 Goldsmith

Let me add to the list

Game crashing in alliance wars.

No showing the alpha units on battle.

Not giving the rigth amount of command points, for example: levle hq 23 supposed to have 25 command points if you add 10 for a day and put strike force in command building you are supposed to have at least 38-40 why mine shows only 10??

You add your airplane ac-130 but guess what does not appears when you attack

Alliance wars, you win 3 flags and gives you 1 only, plus Destroyed your troops and omega unit.

Alliance wars enemy didn't kill your hq, you defenses stoped hem at 20-38 % but the game gives the enemy 3 flags and show your base Destroyed

You win alliance wars but game gives the winning to the other alliance, and by the way no war factory pieces.

And they planning to come with new updates like war factory, intead of fixing all this.

Gets boring a game like this, use to be the best one. Now is just a joke, not playing anymore unless they really fix it

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 555 Goldsmith

@Odinias

I just post it here very short all this problems I got in my 3 account very small and simple.
    The reason is we ( all members in this forrum including me) have been posting this for a while, with photos, videos, explanation etc....

So I don't see why to do bigger explanation of this problems if we and zynga peaple alreday know.

What you get follow this steps for trouble, we are adreesing and fixing this, bla bla bla bla bla bla.

The idea of this post is all of us lets put what is wrong with the game here in one place sothey know, even if they don't do anything.

Hope you don't get as many problems as I do, trust me its frustratingly.

• kosmothekillerkosmothekiller Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller
    edited July 18

fix the war factory . can't really do alliance wars without commands badges

• kosmothekillerkosmothekiller Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller

how can i complete the daily mission without my war factory which keeps saying items unavailable

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 259 Gabby Enthusiast

Still can't change missions on global map they say they're working on it blah blah blah it's been almost 2 weeks

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

16,720-wins 26-game crashes and 7-legit losses total losses-33

how long does it take to fix the problem with the war factory? be a week since it been down..come on now

A few more

Troops and omega unots disappeared in mid battle
    Some allies did attack in alliance wars, but the list shows tbey disnt attack, no flags, then yoy go to world (alliance wars) and world show thet did attack.
    Error codes 17, 35, 38 12 agaun!!!!

This discussion has been closed.