Commanders! Get ready to witness the 'Guardian' of skies defend your units and destroy your enemies in no time.
You can now earn Cybernetic Cores from quick matches and Elite Caches to unlock the Omega Unit
Falcon in the Robotics Bay building. For more info: Video Trailer || FAQ || Discussion.

Something Strange with Viper

DROID_xo1DROID_xo1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

When I repaired viper there was an error code 2704 and my game crashed. After relaunching the game it showed my viper was dead even though I was not attacked as it only took about a minute or so to relaunch the game. Does someone having the same problem?

Comments

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 869 Moderator

Sorry to hear it, @DROID_xo1. I appreciate your report and this will be relayed to the team. In the meantime, please try these troubleshooting steps for Android or iOS that may fix it. If you're playing through Facebook Gameroom, delete the platform, then download the latest version. Otherwise, you can contact Support to get further assistance.

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 51 This Space is Available

I had something like this: My giant sculpture died in my war.By the way, the assault came.The war report did not come out after the attack.I also lifted the giant statue.Then I started the game again because the report did not come.The giant statue is dead.It died on her own.My resources went to waste.

• frhtrsmfrhtrsm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 51 This Space is Available

And sometimes I find the giant sculpture dead when I enter the game.But there is no new attack on the battle log.I do not understand how he is dying.I do not think i have a mistake.Because it happened more than once.