Commanders, we’ve noticed certain players taking undue advantage of the ‘Change Mission’ option in the globe battles, as well as the use of scripting/botting to level up their Omega Units. We have taken the decisions to allow for a fixed number of free ‘change mission’ actions, and to limit the Omega XP gained. These actions are to strengthen fairer competition within the player community without impacting genuine players. Visit the E&A DevSpeak #11 to read more.

can i get any tips or advice here thanks :-)

jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 198 Fisherman

sorry for the slow delay in starting , i had to rush off quickly just as i pressed attack.

Comments

• mrtksmmrtksm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Which recording schedule do you use,can I learn? My program I use 3.07 minute video, the size here is not added to the big.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 198 Fisherman

@mrtksm said:
    Which recording schedule do you use,can I learn? My program I use 3.07 minute video, the size here is not added to the big.

i record from my pc, and i use a screen recorder called faststone capture. its a paid for app, but if you search the internet you can get the codes for free. if you already have a video , make a youtube account and upload your video to there first. there probably are easier ways, thats just how i do it.