Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

can i get any tips or advice here thanks :-)

jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 262Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

sorry for the slow delay in starting , i had to rush off quickly just as i pressed attack.

Comments

• mrtksmmrtksm Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Which recording schedule do you use,can I learn? My program I use 3.07 minute video, the size here is not added to the big.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Posts: 262Registered User, Facebook Connect User Gabby Enthusiast

@mrtksm said:
    Which recording schedule do you use,can I learn? My program I use 3.07 minute video, the size here is not added to the big.

i record from my pc, and i use a screen recorder called faststone capture. its a paid for app, but if you search the internet you can get the codes for free. if you already have a video , make a youtube account and upload your video to there first. there probably are easier ways, thats just how i do it.