We are pleased to inform that, as of today, we’ve fully enabled all ‘Assist’ functions for BOTH ‘Alliance Members’ and ‘Friends.’ Please reach out here if you face any further issues. Read the entire Article
Commanders! We strive to keep Empires & Allies an equal and fair playing experience for all the players but recently we have noticed, monitored and also verified that third party software are being used to automate Quick Matches and Alliance Battles. This behavior is in violation of Community Rules section 6.A. We have identified a few accounts who were involved in such behavior and as part of Zynga's Terms of Service and we have RESET their relevant game progress. Read the entire article here.
Commanders! We are back with new update, HQ levels 25 & 26 are now available. Play Empires and Allies now and unlock the powerful Stinger, Instant Alpha Tarmac and Base Expansion! Know more: FAQ || Discussion || trailer.

E&A DevSpeak #9: Botting/Scripting Issue in the Game

Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 781 Moderator

Hello Commanders!

We strive to keep Empires & Allies an equal and fair playing experience for all the players but recently we have noticed, monitored and also verified that third party software are being used to automate Quick Matches and Alliance Battles. This behavior is in violation of Community Rules section 6.A
We have identified a few accounts who were involved in such behavior and as part of Zynga's Terms of Service and we have RESET their relevant game progress.

We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for each and every player and will continue to take action against those found in violation of our Terms of services.

If you believe that you’ve encountered a players involved in aforementioned behavior, please let us know.

For further information, please review our Terms of Service and Community Rules:
Terms of Service || Community Rules

Over & Out,
Team E&A.

Comments

• PengoPengo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    We need to let you know what ?? You know very well that the CU are always doing hedgehogs
  • jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

we have RESET their relevant game progress. ????? big deal . get rid of them, or are you showing everyone, that you cant ban them, or showing everyone you're scared to ban them, or are you showing everyone you are soft on cheating? i believe any player from this alliance, should not be our players voice, please remove them from speaking on our behalf.

• galileomtzgalileomtz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Buena decisión, pero en verdad haganlo porque hay jugadores muy altos que destrozan a los pequeños y no hay equidad en el juego....

****☣☣MEXICAN::MAFIA☣☣ The Best Alliance!...

• ranger2974ranger2974 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin
    Yes when someone from Cheaters Unlimited gets 35k medals in one week (which i saw pics of) then that should set off some alarms
  • Billbug57Billbug57 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

If people have been cheating for so long, and to the extents mentioned, I have to agree hat they should be banned from the game. They could easily re-join, admittedly, but would have to work up through the ranks and levels again, and anyone doing so unfeasibly quickly would be very noticeable. Can those responsible be named, or at least their alliances identified? Thanks for highlighting this issue.

• grahamchuanggrahamchuang Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 13 Pumpkin

Once verdicted, can you just put their game ID and alliance here? I think it will be more effective than just roll back their game progress.

• Milt1392Milt1392 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Is there a way to fix PvP mode? I'm being mismatched with players who are completely out of my league.
  • franklyfrankly Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 39 Learning the Ropes
    Hahaha, just last week I saw someone won 8000 victories in a season.
  • longstreetlongstreet Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    If people are that sorry they have to cheat at a game to be 1st in medals, they need more than to have their progress stopped, or banned. Yes, they need to be banned, find a local Gammer's Annoymous group, and really, really needed to get a life. CU, AR, congrats. Your slaves to an online game.
  • JBX2017JBX2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Forum Traveller
    edited June 7
    A reply on the jumpers comment..

The ban on jumping, I believe was to stop due to those jumping to multiple alliances at the end of wars, just to collect loot.

That inadvertently hurt those jumpers that actually participated in multiple wars in a day, which most likely caused players to quit, so jumping returned along with rules.

Now, although jumping returned, I believe it is still frowned upon by the makers of this game.

If you address a jumping problem, and their reply is to stay in one alliance to avoid jumping problems, seems like they are "NOT" all in with jumping as part of the game.

The game is 2 years old.. From when I started, they added a HQ level and robots, and a bunch of other little stuff, but in the end, the game has not changed very much.

It takes too long to accomplish everything!

I see why people cheat! I don't agree with it!

I just think jumping is the number one fun part if this game and seeing both my offense and defense getting stronger..

Unfortunately, at the higher levels, it takes too long upgrade, and becomes a very boring game, especially if you are being told to stay in one alliance..
  • Gary KoellmelGary Koellmel Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 29 Forum Traveller

Reset their game progress? That's it? A slap on the wrist for cheating! This game has just added another issue! E&A has enough issues without adding more! This game is in trouble!

• Ms_Rock_N_RollaMs_Rock_N_Rolla Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

What about the other cheaters? Its a insult and a slap in the face for the gold spenders! I personally agree with "ThePlumber" bann the lot but looks like zynga cant or wont do that, wonder why? Is it because some are ex employees and know the system?

• Ms_Rock_N_RollaMs_Rock_N_Rolla Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Just another thing, zynga already know who the cheaters are as these clans have been reported, so far 5 clans have been identified and to date they still all play nothing has been done. Makes one wonder wether its worth while reporting?

• ranger2974ranger2974 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Pumpkin
  • BulliBulli Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

the new update is buggy no login on my other account error code 3101 :/

• 1Lion1Lion Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    Cheaters should be identified and their accounts and progress deleted.
  • SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 354 The One Who Knows it All

@JBX2017 I agree with you. It was the best and most exciting aspect of the game. With the new release of the Alliance perks and AXP this reiterates the thought that Zynga frowns on Jumping. It builds the Idea of a Good Alliance is a strong alliance. and gives boosts as long as you stay in it.

I good friend said recently, "Now every Noob can max out a new account in defense and offense in 4-6 weeks, it took me nearly 2 years!!"

oh well, you get good and bad with new updates, Always!

• R1CARDOUKR1CARDOUK Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

have come across a few shall we say "ODD" things too. like someone with a lvl 2 war factory with an ION CANNON.. Hmmm.. thought you needed lvl 5 or higher ???

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 354 The One Who Knows it All
    edited June 8

@R1CARDOUK, you can get 900 triangles to get a lev 10 Stealth generator, then a another 900 triangles to get a lev 6 med drone hive, and then another 900 triangles to get a lev 3 Ion cannon. This only can happen if you have a lot of members and very active alliance.

• nucking1976nucking1976 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 253 Gabby Enthusiast

im betting the people that are doing this are friends of Zynga or heck maybe even employees that's why they're still in the game say it ain't so Zynga

Censorship is funny when you speak the ugly truth about someone or something

13,048-wins 22-game crashes and 7-legit losses total losses-29

• BrakBrak Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 100 Cloudylicious

what mean automate Quick Matches and Alliance Battles someone explain to me

• BrakBrak Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 100 Cloudylicious

@SmokeyCat2 said:
    @R1CARDOUK, you can get 900 triangles to get a lev 10 Stealth generator, then a another 900 triangles to get a lev 6 med drone hive, and then another 900 triangles to get a lev 3 Ion cannon. This only can happen if you have a lot of members and very active alliance.

yes i have one account HQ 8 with lv 3 2 ion cannon and lv 6 2 airmed hive drone and lv 10 2 stealth generators but i cant use them the stealth generator yes i have see players on HQ 9 use the ion cannon lv 3 on game seems zynga has let the HQ 9 use the ion cannon but HQ 8 no this is sad

• kwadekwade Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

error code 1... cant help

• bajingluncatbajingluncat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
    Ohhh noo we many lost resource and It's hard to ask for troop help. Every new update always error code. Now we expect compensation for this error!
  • callejerocallejero Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Zynga la has cagado, ya no se puede acelerar las construcciones por amigos solo la alianza puede, entonces para que son los benditos amigos?
    Arreglen esto para que todo mi grupo de whatsapp de 253 personas Vuelvan a jugar el juego porque todos están desencantados.

Zynga you all are a big joke! You dont need alliances as you can use in game hacks and this game is all about base upgrade and is not a war game. If a player with a level 1 command centre has all units maxed including omega units, then i ask myself what is the point? These so called cheaters have been reported so many times that there web page is now accesible to all! Zynga know about it , have been given screen shots , names of these clans or alliance and have done nothing! So to all that have wasted years, gold and frustration i really feel sorry for you, and dont report or send to zynga as they have done and to date will not do anything! Any other game maker would have banned these cheaters and made sure that every effort is been made to stop new cheaters , not zynga, they will not bann as they need the numbers to stay on facebook. The only people that can take action is us players by reporting zynga to facebook , so that zynga get a **** kicking and maybe then when there funds stop coming in they might take action. To those that use the ingame hacks congrates and looks like you have won!

Ms_Rock_N_Rolla

• UteUte Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

We are commited? What a joke, nothing has been done! Sorry something has been done, the units have been downgraded, Events made very hard and materials go missing or dont get payed, but i forgot, Zynga replied and said "its to make the game challenging for all!"

Ms_Rock_N_Rolla if you know the site where hacks can be obtained please put on this forum, i have asked zynga but they say there are no hacks, cheats. Strange that they have identified cheats so again zynga just lie to us. Not really surprised given the backround history of zynga.

Ute

• VickVick Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    Cu buys gold! Alot of gold they have people using macro to get massive medals like tiny Ben and hjar they don't play that much! Just a program running is all good job cu ;) whatever it takes to stay on top lmao
  • SauronSauron Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@Aloha Bunny said:
    Hello Commanders!

We strive to keep Empires & Allies an equal and fair playing experience for all the players but recently we have noticed, monitored and also verified that third party software are being used to automate Quick Matches and Alliance Battles. This behavior is in violation of Community Rules section 6.A
    We have identified a few accounts who were involved in such behavior and as part of Zynga's Terms of Service and we have RESET their relevant game progress.

We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for each and every player and will continue to take action against those found in violation of our Terms of services.

If you believe that you’ve encountered a players involved in aforementioned behavior, please let us know.

For further information, please review our Terms of Service and Community Rules:
    Terms of Service || Community Rules

Over & Out,
    Team E&A.