It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This memorial day, We bring you the Fan Art Contest: Design a Combat unit that you want to see in the game and post it as a comment. Contest runs from 30th May 5:00 PDT to 4th June 23:59 PDT.
Rules for the Contest:
• Your submission must be original. You can take a serious or humorous approach to design this unit but let’s keep it clean!
• Images must not include content that is obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable (including, without limitation, profanity or offensive language), must not include copyright or trademark-protected content, or content that infringes any third-party’s publicity rights, and must not include religious references or symbols.
• You can submit your entries in the form of a photograph of a Paper-Sketch/digital image/GIF.
• Please note that You MUST Include the #MyTroopE&A with your submission.
• Multiple entries allowed as long as they are relevant. Refrain from spamming the same entries or posting inappropriate content as it may lead to disqualification from the event.
• Entries close on Sunday the 4th of June. Within the next 10 days, our team will pick 5 favorites based on creativity, originality, and relevancy to the theme of the game, to then be polled via Facebook. The 3 designs with the most amount of Facebook Likes received within 48 hrs wins!
Winners will receive one of the following rewards:
• Maximum of one reward per player. Winners will be announced on our official Facebook Page within 10 days from the end of the contest.
➡ Participate now in the Fan Art Contest.
By submitting your entry, you give Zynga a perpetual and irrevocable (other than as provided below), worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, license to use your entry and any modified and derivative works thereof for any purpose, including in marketing and promotions.
We reserve the right to change the rules or disqualify any contestant for inappropriate conduct, as determined in our sole discretion, as well as cancel the competition without any previous warning.