We are pleased to inform that, as of today, we’ve fully enabled all ‘Assist’ functions for BOTH ‘Alliance Members’ and ‘Friends.’ Please reach out here if you face any further issues. Read the entire Article
Commanders! We strive to keep Empires & Allies an equal and fair playing experience for all the players but recently we have noticed, monitored and also verified that third party software are being used to automate Quick Matches and Alliance Battles. This behavior is in violation of Community Rules section 6.A. We have identified a few accounts who were involved in such behavior and as part of Zynga's Terms of Service and we have RESET their relevant game progress. Read the entire article here.
Commanders! We are back with new update, HQ levels 25 & 26 are now available. Play Empires and Allies now and unlock the powerful Stinger, Instant Alpha Tarmac and Base Expansion! Know more: FAQ || Discussion || trailer.

Stacking the Deck in Hammerfall aren't you Zynga?

Chilly2uChilly2u PumpkinRegistered User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

On behalf of my Alliance it's been reported to me and I have noticed in Hammerfall you seem to be slipping in the almost undefeatable opponent now and then. Especially opponents with high level Collossus.I believe this is a organized plan to force players to continue to try to beat these high level opponents forcing EA players to purchase additional Nuke time and use more RSS/Rare Loot . I really hate to see loyal players/supporters being treated like this.

Comments

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

Seriously??.... base selection is likely random and there are a lot of tough bases out there. So you should get a tough base every once in a while.

• Alpha1Alpha1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 230 Cupcake Princess

There is nothing wrong with hammer, it is meant to be a challenge

• Chilly2uChilly2u Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 94 Chocolatier
    edited May 20

It may or may not be random,But since Collossus levels are rising,some already maxed out I think this should be considered in Events like Hammerfall .I have three players who normally complete both rounds on hammerfall but were unable to go to restart and get the 3 hr Gunship this week mainly due to Maxed out bases with a high level Collossus.Game is terribly unbalanced. Use to have many defensive wins.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

@Whitenite said:
    Seriously??.... base selection is likely random and there are a lot of tough bases out there. So you should get a tough base every once in a while.

saying that, you shouldn't need to be forced to use 8 alpha tarmacs 7 strike force an ion cannon , bonus command points and a gunship to beat 1 base. that's a weeks worth of war factory components. its supposed to be challenging yes, but fun at the same time. difficulty is defined by the amount of medals you hold. imo

• WhiteniteWhitenite Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 247 Gabby Enthusiast

@jhonnyplumber This game is weighted in favor of the attacker. Any base can be destroyed irrespective of it's boost. Hammerfall gives the attacker an even bigger advantage because you can recon it and try attacking it multiple ways. If strikers don't work... then try air drones. Well timed and placed EMP can allow you to take out any base.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

@Whitenite . ok mr perfect. no alpha tarmacs no strike force no ion cannon and no bonus command points beats 12 boosted weapons 3 lvl 15 hives and a lvl 14 ion cannon. when you hold over 70000 medals ? you do hold more than 70000 medals dont you?

• Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 781 Moderator

Hi, Commanders! Thank you for sharing your observations and I'll take note of it. Also, I suggest that you focus on leveling up your offensive units and Command Powers to increase your chances of winning a battle.

• Chilly2uChilly2u Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 94 Chocolatier

Aloha Bunny I am completely Maxed out and have been for some time . Defense and Offense are unbalanced period that's the problem. You don't go from 40 defensive wins to 8 unless there's a problem.