Memories of War - Forum Exclusive!

12346»

Comments

• BanaStarBanaStar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    My greatest memory of the alliance action was when my grandson (who is eleven years old) discovered I play the game also...he joined my alliance.... we now have something to connect with and share: EMPIRES AND ALLIES!!

After joining my alliance... my grandson told his Mom and Dad that he had a 'new favorite grandpa'.... that his 'grandpa is cool because he plays Empires and Allies with me'....

That's tops!!! THANK YOU ZYNGA!!
  • stormstorm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    the best memories when i build my first metal rain as a defense
  • ryanmonieryanmonie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

While there are many great fun battles I have had in this game, I think the best memory came very recently. An alliance member of ours went through some tough times and as it turns out, had contemplated (and attempted) taking his own life. He had been inactive for several months, so several of our team members including myself reached out to him through facebook without knowing all of the other circumstances he was dealing with and just mentioned that we were here for him when he was ready to get back and kick some tail in the wars. He came back active with us, and only then did he mention to me the seriousness of his life events, but said that all of the support and encouragement he received from the few of us that had been playing together for a while really helped his moral and outlook in his real life. Amazing that a GAME where we have all sorts of people of different race, orientation, religion and whatever else was able to positively affect him in such a way. It's just a game at the end of the day, but it allows anyone to join and feel apart of something meaningful in some way.

• MedosharakiMedosharaki Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I think my best memory was when I first found the game and realized that this was the game for me, I just felt like I really was in charge of an army of different styles of people and it has been a blast!
  • alexjomaalexjoma Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Buscaba un juego asi, con buenos gráficos y con un buen sentido estratégico. Sin duda para mi el mejor juego, a pesar de mis 52 años no dejo de participar y avanzar es este atrapante juego. Felicitaciones Zynga.

• cmdrcmdr Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my favorite moment has to be simply finding this game and joining my current alliance

• Dragon58Dragon58 Pumpkin Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin

Well make me crazy over allaince wars ! Anyway before was mine not good games ! So anyway I trying keep my figure out about improvement mine wars .. finally I love it a lot better learn now

• heymanheyman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Sitting in a hotel carpark all day waiting for my boss,,my general who lives near by came with fish and chips for me ,,now that's a good general
  • Captain_IndraCaptain_Indra Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi, I'm from Indonesia. And my favorite moment of war is my first war alliance. My alliance is helpfully and nice. We keep the friendship, although we from different city. Also we sharing about the gameplay, assist the building each other, and inform war schedule. Our general and colonel mostly using the alliance chat to inform war and sharing they experience, but mostly to keep friendship. They are respectfull for all members, and no one is arrogant. Although my medal is only 2,3k, there are no junior and senior, all the same in our alliance and we are family. I love it! Many skills I have learned since I play this game in October 2016. Thankfully Zynga to create this nice game, and last one thanks to Added the Omega unit, both Colossus and Viper is nice!
  • Capt274Capt274 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    My best ever memory was when my old alliance (NZ SAS) had a war against CU commander union. We were ranked 130 *as I recall was almost 2 years ago lol* 50 members. We lost of course BUT me and one other member were the only two players to get six flags each. Everyone else failed their attacks. Was a great feeling taking on the strongest bases in the game and win. Back then I was only xp 59. Taking on xp67 bases in the war. Few weeks later I was promoted to colonel then not long after that General. That war taught me how to do the basics in taking a base down plus I took on the big boys of the game which made it even more sweeter
  • JAY_YADAVJAY_YADAV Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    first i tell you that i dont know perfect English so if there is a mistake please apologise me
  • Giducky14Giducky14 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    My husband has played this game for almost a year and I hated it. I finally gave in and tried it, and I was hooked. I love this game and I'm on all of the time. My favorite memory is just that our alliance is more like a family than anything. We have people from all over but we are more than just an alliance. I love that a game can bring people together from all over the world, and it's a fun game at that!
  • Giducky14Giducky14 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Favorite in game memory would be much like I've read on here. Smashing our opponents in a war in record time. It's about as exciting as it gets. When we lose however, not a good day. I'm far too competitive to lose to strangers haha.
  • Aloha BunnyAloha Bunny Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 903 Moderator

The Memories of War Forum contest has already ended, Commanders. Thank you for your participation and stay tuned for the announcement of winners soon. ;)

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 361 Social Snowflake

It did not say when it was going to end

• SmokeyCat2SmokeyCat2 Investigator Registered User Posts: 361 Social Snowflake

My Best moment was when I could see all of us fighting a different opponent. on the War world map. Seeing all that participation of all the members was a great feeling!

To all participants of the ‘Memories of War’ contest, make sure to fill out this form to claim your flag rewards until
    5/25/2107 11:59 PM PDT. Good luck to everyone and stay tuned for updates!

• AKenAKen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Pumpkin
    > @Aloha Bunny said:
    > To all participants of the ‘Memories of War’ contest, make sure to fill out this form to claim your flag rewards until
    > 5/25/2107 11:59 PM PDT. Good luck to everyone and stay tuned for updates!

If I changed my name, should I refill the form again? I only changed the name all other info its still the same.
  • mohamed2017mohamed2017 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

أعتقد أن أفضل ذاكرتي عندما كنت لأول مرة وجدت اللعبة، وأدركت أن هذا هو لعبة بالنسبة لي، شعرت وكأنني حقا كان مسؤولا عن جيش من أنماط مختلفة من الناس ولقد كان انفجار! وقد بلدي تحالف متعة جدا أن يكون وأحب كل أعضاء التحالف بلدي أنها رهيبة

Here are the winners of the Memories of War Forum Exclusive Contest! Thank you for your heart-felt participation, Commanders. Also, the rewards have been deployed in your Gift Box. Congratulations to all and stay tuned for more events!

@PakistanBrigade said:
    Hi. This is Pakistan Brigade.

Congratulation, @PakistanBrigade! Please fill out this form to be able to claim your rewards. Thanks!

• WraithWraith Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Pumpkin
    Was a good contest. I look forward to participating in future contest.
  • CATTEMCATTEM Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I think my best memory is when I left the alliance I joined initially, and joined an NZ based alliance. The one I joined initially had very few active players, it was difficult to get any speed up help or advanced materials, and the general never bothered to find us any Alliance War opponents. Then I joined my current alliance!! My joy in playing this game skyrocketed because these guys play hard!! Their passion for the game matched mine!! I was finally able to sink my teeth into the game with real support from my fellow countrymen!!

12346»
This discussion has been closed.