Commanders! Defend your base with the protection of the new EMP and Bastion towers, and eliminate
your enemies with the power of Ravager M8. Read the FAQ and join the discussion.

Memories of War - Forum Exclusive!

Comments

• gustygusty Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

The best moment was when we won a war at 0 . Thanks as i found an alliance unified and go quickly assist.

• philseyphilsey Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited May 18
    Mon meilleur souvenir et celui de ma premiere guerre d'alliance, j'etais contente d'en faire partie et je voulais montrer de quoi j'etais capable. J'ai préparé mon attaque dans les moindres détails ,j'avais même dessiné un plan de bataille ,étudié les troupes ,j'étais prete à recevoir les félicitations de tout mon clan.J'ai lancé mon attaque et là ce fut le drame Je me suis faite massacrer j'ai rien vu venir j'ai fait 2%.j'ai eut les félicitations de mon clan pour mon attaque la plus meurtiére de mes troupes!
  • DarthDarth Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My favorite alliance moment was when our low ranking SAS alliance beat the high ranking Assassins Crew alliance. The teams earned a great amount of respect for each other. The members and General's from each of the alliance's eventually came together to form Assassin's Reborn with a common goal of becoming the top alliance.

• fiordo88fiordo88 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

i miei migliori ricordi mi riportano a quando ho iniziato a giocare a questo gioco, Mi piace molto questo gioco e sto giocando ogni giorno molte ore. Ho trovato un sacco di gente cool e amici qui e sono parte di una davvero grande alleanza

• AKenAKen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Pumpkin

My best memory is: when my base defended 7 times and remained undefeated and was the reason to win that war, members from this alliance are speaking Portuguese, I even use translator to communicate with them they are very friendly and supportive people they kept saying things mentioning my name I even didn't understand, but I'm sure it was good because they promote me since then :)
    And by the way I started to speak some Portuguese language like "de nada" means welcome and "boa noite" means good evening and some simple stuff, thanks to the game makes it feels like it's a small world.

• Kennedy89199Kennedy89199 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 11 Clueless Cookie
    edited May 18
    My very happy best and unique moment in alliance war was so very special it happened October 24-25, 2016 just when my birthday was just finished on October 22 that was so very special and unforgettable, I applied all warfactory materials like ion cannon, generator, patriot ground targeting, alpha domes, rockets, hives, all of it just before the war started that was 20mns before war starts so I applied a diversionary tactic against the enemy, the enemy was LITHUANIA when I woke up in that morning I was so surprised that I saw my base, was the only base left standing with one flag alone, the score was already in favor of Lithuania we have only 99 flags to capture at that war, and Lithuania has already got 98 flags and we the Matira Matibay 2.0 just only have 22 flags in that morning, but due to the fact that my base was so strong and the only base left standing with one flag, and not just that it recorded a high 10 DEFENCE SUCCESS A FIRST TO BE EXPERIENCED FOR ME, I was so very very proud at that time that my base was the hero of that war, not just that all the enemies are all online at that time and they have all day and time to finished the war but, my allies caught fire with fire so from 98-22, the game was being catched up so in the end Matira Matibay 2.0 wins the war thru a cliff hanger and mind bending defence of my account....
  • MajorMajor Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Ich fergessse nicht meine erste Tag bei E&A >:)
  • RonnyRonny Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

he tenido una gran experiencia en el juego, he hecho amigos que en la alianza han logrado crecer con el apoyo mutuo y el compañerismo, he aprendido el idioma ingles por conversar con compañeros y mi experiencia se remonta a hace un año, no he dejado de jugar porque es fascinante el juego, gracias por mantenerse, saludos. mi momento favorito fue el ganar gracias a una estrategia en equipo, en los que todos en la alianza participaron y ganamos. esa es estrategia fue formar un grupo de whatsapp para poder comunicarnos.

• ROBYOASSROBYOASS Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    My best memory of this game was roughly over a year ago Dennis Yuen, Taikor, IBT, & myself CU INFORCER created the number one Alliance back in the day Commander Union and ruled this game for a while! We were the Drone Kings. I was number one in the US until I stopped playing. Miss those days, now only a handful of us still remain and play today but chose different paths.
  • BOLTBOLT Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I was a former E & A player wandering in the dark and feeling lost in this new game, a mere shadow of the commander I might some day be. I struggled through two difficult alliance groups and then was fortunate enough to land in Northern Sheild. Nervous about my first war with them, I offered to step down for more experienced players, but they refused to let me, assuring me I was 'precisely' the kind of player they wanted for their alliance. The dark seemed to disappear. Home fires shine bright. I knew I had found my home!

That was my best moment in Empire & Allies! Perhaps even more important though, is that they continue to nurture and support me as I begin to grow into a stronger and stronger player. I love my alliance and I love this game!

• skyneverendskyneverend Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have tried many games before I finally settle with Empires & Allies. I was so happy and excited, shared with my wife that this is the game I have been looking for that worth spending my spare time playing! The graphics are close to reality and I was so delighted when I got to know the game was designed by the same team who designed Command & Command!
  • Asw20Asw20 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Highest postion with my alliance, second place
  • josecasjosecas Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

desde que estoy en el juego en esta alianza pues es la 2ª no hemos perdido una batalla somos muchos y tambien hay niveles bajitos , suerte que las alianzas contrarias no atacan todos aunque nosotros no atacamos todos pero casi todos mi momento especial cuando vi la cantidad de recursos ganados aunque pienso se puede poner accesorios para la fabrica de guerra seria mas emocionante

• OlyanOlyan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Yassir_Khalid123Yassir_Khalid123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    There are so many moments i enjoyed playing this game frm old old times won 1 aniversary flag now second aniversary flag.. won so many battles so many losses .. there were loads of moments to enjoy but my best moment was wen i won hammerfall contest and found my name listed a unforgettable best moment forever...
  • Yassir_Khalid123Yassir_Khalid123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    So many memories related to this game an old player .. won 1st aniversary flag now 2nd .. so many battles so many wins and losses .. so many moments to cherish but my beat moment was wen i wom a flag in hammerfall contest and found my name listed .. tht was best moment forever
    Dun knw poc is posted or nt but shared at fb page to
  • MMGatoMMGato Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My best moment at this game was when I could confirm the deeply compromise of producers and developers to give to us an excellent game. Many thanks for ask our opinion in order to improve the game.

• Uncle_GeoUncle_Geo Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 18

My favorite memory of the game was when I was scouting out a quick match opponent. I was always too scared to try and fight them because I thought it would be too hard. Apparently, I hit the attack button by mistake and I saw the clock starting to count down. Ai-yah!! :# I thought, "Well, I might as well go for it since I will lose if I don't do anything." I was pleasantly surprised that not only did I win but it wasn't as bad as I feared. After that experience, I learned to trust my troops more and it has made playing this game more fun. Thanks Zynga!

• EzzatEzzat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have a lot of memories , the best when we all the alliance players share the winning.
  • HoracioHoracio Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Mi mejor momento, es cuando ingrese a la alianza en la que me encuentro ahora, ya que me encontre entre personas que me cobijaron y guiaron a travez del juego, del cual no sabia absolutamente nada. Mas que una alianza es un grupo de amigos pendientes de uno, un gran equipo.

• Nicholas KlieverNicholas Kliever Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 33 Forum Traveller

My favorite memory of war was when after all the hard work of fighting and upgrading brought me up through the ranks to be apart of the alliance discussion on who was our best option to completely defeat the other alliances best base. When the alliance decide I was the best chance we had even with my objection that two other people were better options. So as a team play I attack the base and completely beat it. To achieve that witch I thought was not possible mixed with the support and cheers of my Family (alliance).

• kooltooliokooltoolio Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I've been playing for a few months now and still learning things from friends, alliance partners, and YouTube. Luv the game, even with the bugs and crashes which all games have. I was on tanks in the army and luv anything that goes boom. I'm at level 37 now, but remember when I was in the lower 20's and just fought my way through an entire region with one battle/base left to go. This would be my first region win. Only problem, it was a level 38 or 39 and looked like a Ft. Knox on steroids. I was scouting it and thought there is no way I can win this one or even get one star. I had a lot of boosts; command points, Strike Force, orbit sat ray, C-130 gunship, and two tarmacs of Alpha troops, but I didn't even want to risk a loss. I went to punch on the globe icon that would take me back to my base and safety but hit short and pushed on the ATTACK button by mistake!!
    They are located right next to each other and I'm on my iPad and OMG! WTF! I went into panic terror mode as if I was really sending live troops into battle. Then I just punched every icon for everything I had. One by one I smoked them. Domes, spiders, troops, arty, then towers. My rangers just overwhelmed the defenses and my extra CMD pts. tore it up. I couldn't believe it . . . I was winning. Luckily, he/she didn't have a Colossus. I only got two stars out of the deal, but I'm just glad to get the medals and loot to repair my whole outfit that was just about slaughtered. Has anybody else ever done this? Talk about panic attack!!

• ihawk62ihawk62 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

i want to first say thank you Zynga for making a totally awesome game.love it I have enjoyed playing from the start I'm up to level 63 now and enjoy playing with my alliance friends we have become a strong team and all pitch in to help each other its like one big happy family through the good times and bad ones we have became very close and share a lot of our personal lives with one another.i used to play war commander but after I found this game war commander is history. thank you Zynga for a totally awesome game ill be playing for a long time to come. thanks to all my friends for all you do on the game and again thanks Zynga your awesome.

• BLACKTIGERBLACKTIGER Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    La alianza ha ido avanzando empeze hace un año.. ha sido de menos a más... Hemos fundado alianzas que ya son top..Lo más importante es que todavía seguimos juntos la mayoría..Guerras super difíciles hemos salido adelante..Ya soy nivel 71.. llegar acá fue lo difícil...He derrotado a bases invencibles...Me llamaban blackrambo porque siempre pedía niveles imposibles.. jejejeje bonitos recuerdos... La familia es lo importante y aquí andamos en el ruedo todavía... Subiendo cada día más...
  • PakistanBrigadePakistanBrigade Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi. This is Pakistan Brigade. Yes my game name is Pakistan Brigade.
    It was even before 2 Years. I was doing MBBS (Doctor program). I was in final year in Pakistan. I used to live all alone because i was away from my parents. So i used to study and downloaded this game because i'm an Army brat and i love military games esp this one i loved cuz it had a lot of high tech graphics. Time passed by, i graduated and did my first year of internship in Hospital. Played this game during night duty calls. Today i'm in UK for specialization and here i am in my room in London, coming back from the Hospital playing this game. Since im a doctor i dont play games, so its the only game that i have in my iphone. Dear friends. Purpose of writing this long tale is that there are a lot of memories that are associated with this game. Yes its true. 3 years.. so much changed in my life. Got a fiance, got mbbs degree, cleared Specialization exams and left my home country. All along, i kept playing this game. Today im at level 37. I love it not because im addicted to it. Only brcause i have a LOT of memories aasociated with this game. I can never afford to lose this game. Thanks for this amazing game dear administrators. Love (Pakistan Brigade).
  • SutherlandSutherland Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    > @Aloha Bunny said:
    > Participate in our Forum Exclusive Contest “Memories of War” this week.
    >
    > Rules for the Contest:
    >
    > 1. Take a walk down the memory lane and let us know in no more than 200 words your favorite alliance moment.
    >
    > 2. Multiple entries allowed as long as they are relevant and original. Spamming with the same post multiple time may lead to disqualification from the contest.
    >
    > 3. ALL Participants with at least one original and relevant post will receive an exclusive flag from the ‘Design a Flag’ contest winning flags.
    >
    > 4. Please fill out this form after you submit your entry.
    >
    > 5. Three winning entries will be selected based on creativity, originality and relevancy, and the winners will receive one of the following rewards:
    >
    > * 1st place – 2000 Gold
    > * 2nd Place – 1000 Gold
    > * 3rd Place – 500 Gold
    >
    > Winners will be announced on the forum (FB, & Twitter as well) within 7 days from the end of the contest.
    >
    >
    > Good Luck Commanders!
  • waltbme1waltbme1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

My memory is when I found this game for the second time. I played it when it was out in 2011 or 12 can't remember but loved it. Game got so bad trying to load it and played I just quit. I hope this is better as it seems to be. Best game around.

• SutherlandSutherland Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    My favorite moment was when my wife downloaded E&A to our phone as part of my birthday gift. I had no idea of what I was doing, but after a few battles I fell in love with this game. I was soon invited to join an alliance. I joined Roos Raiders Nation and never been in any other alliance. I have been playing for over a year now. I think it is neat how alliance members and alliance war opponents are located all around the world. I also enjoy the teamwork and strategy components that are needed in order to win battles, wars, and flags.
  • JohnneyJohnney Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

So many 1st moments to remember. like winning my 1st defensive battle. getting my colossus.my viper,and winning 1st place in league 7 weeks straight. Love the many troop types,and the action.and flow of the game.cheers to everyone. B)

This discussion has been closed.