Memories of War - Forum Exclusive!

Comments

• EnricoCoolEnricoCool Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My favorite moments with my alliance was when we always fight together in the Alliance War. No matter if we did win or lose, always did it together & helping each others make me feel happy.

• KONAKONA Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm new to this game but it truely is awesome! The best is joining 777Warriors. Most of us left another war game and found E&A were we continue our friendships and battles! A much better war game!! We plan on more of us joining too!

• DAmithDAmith Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my most favourite is me attacking every last **** and destroy their **** ****

• IvanderSTRIvanderSTR Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My best moment in the alliance, when i secured victory for Alliance war in my old Alliance. I used my 1 free tactical Nuke to destroy the last base that was very high level. Everyone thanks to me.

• jhonnyplumberjhonnyplumber Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 196 Fisherman

my best memories take me back to when i first started playing this game , after that they all go down hill im sorry.

• IvanderWilimIvanderWilim Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My best moment in my alliance is when we stood together and helping each others to make everyone in the Alliance strong.

• katarinakatarina Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i got war against CU and it was the first place alliance and i dont know why i had big though we will win them but we lost less than 8 min :) , and another alliance memory i was in alliance called Killer Death Squad and we were at place 108 and we faced alliance at place 442 all of my alliance was laughing and we all said its easy war we will win without attack and we lost it in 20 min all was laughing after we lost it like that :D :)

• FU_MissGrey16FU_MissGrey16 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    My best and most memorable moment for me in playing this game just happened last 2 weeks ago. We had the best alliance versus alliance battle with a top 10 clan in EA. IT was a thrilling match that lasted for under 20mins and with a winning margin of only 9SECONDS! Imagine a war that was fought to the very end! Even though we are on the losing side, i felt like winners because we gave our all and we gave them the best fight possible. IT was a blow by blow; second per second battle til the end! Filipino's United and our competition (MEXICAN:MAFIA) did well and i hope this won 't be the last great AvA match up that we will get! Heart pounding, adrenaline pumping and overexcitement, this is what EMPIRES AND ALLIES are all about! I will NEVER GO TIRED PLAYING THIS GAME! Let's go fellow commanders, hooraaaah!
  • บางระจันบางระจัน Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
  • sletteersletteer Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My daughter and I became dissatisfied with another game we played in which we were the leaders of 2 alliances. We tried many games until we discovered Empires and Allies. About 25 of our alliance members also joined E & A as a result and we formed our own alliance in E & A. It was quite an experience; everyone trying to figure out a new game but at the same time made it very enjoyable. Since then our alliance has grown and remains very active in wars and chat. The Borg Reborn has become a solid competitive alliance of friends and family and also a big part of our lives. Thank you Zynga!

• INDIANINDIAN Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    My Moment may be awesome or not I don't know.but I am happy that my alliance is a part of yours game..when I started this game my alliance rank was below 50000+..so i set up some freakkin rule to bind the alliance member together. And now my alliance reached 2934 rank..Rules are below
    1.created a what's app group for better teamwork.(emergency message)
    2.Assist is mandatory for all..we r famous for Assist..my alliance member are hunger for assist and donate advance material.(if someone message in what's app dat he needs assist then we attack on assist button till his construction completed)
    I am playing this game almost 1.7 years..some of player jumped to another empire.its hurts a lot..but we don't lose hope..we a messaged him or request him to come back home.we are helping each other.these are my memory for last 1.7 years I'd did....I will play this game till my death..if I died then I request to the developer team to transfer my leadership to (tpsingh) who is my favorite player.
  • hardhathardhat Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My best moment was finding this game. I've been waiting soooo long for a game that gives all the best that a game can give and this one is it hands down. I can find no wrong with this game. I have being playing Titans for a year now and since I found this game I've not looked back. the Alliances are so fun and all good people, I have never played in an Alliance before that worked so hard for each other. THANKS AGAIN for rescuing me from the same o same o.** THIS GAME ROCKS !!!**

• Shadow2587Shadow2587 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Muffin

I would have to say my first memory of this game is within the first few weeks of when I first started. I came to play Empires & Allies fresh from playing DomiNations. I had played it since the beginning. Due to bugs and poor updates pushing customers to buy buy buy, E&A was a breath of fresh air. Quite a few members of our alliance also moved over and play E&A with us. Overall while a E&A isn't the exact same overall it is of higher quality and makes the playing experience fun instead of stressful. Thank you E&A.

Shadow
    The Borg Reborn

Another favorite memory is that as a team my alliance has won, lost and grown together. While we have had many losses over our 6 months or so of playing the ones we have had have taught us what we need to do to be better. While some players are content on staying at a HQ until they are maxed others spend time HQing up so there are a balance of HQs so we have a more even and fair matchup for the team. Our wars go quick due to the team effort and even if a base is too difficult even our lower players will try to take it.

Shadow
    The Borg Reborn

Though we don't have very many people in it we also have an alliance LINE group where we share game experiences and game suggestions that we feel would make the game even better. This brings our alliance together and makes us stronger through the active communication.

Shadow
    The Borg Reborn

• matticusmatticus Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have made many memories thanks to this game. I e made new friends all over the world. Thanks to zynga games for E&A. Thank you for keeping the game fun and interesting. Never a dull moment and always very generous.
  • tintin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    my favorite moment was RETALIATING. searching for quick match to gain supplies and oil always excites me. there was this player, i think russian, that i attacked and i got lots of supplies. the next day he retaliated and got nothing from me haha. then i retaliated again and got lots of supplies again, so on and so fort. it continued happening for a week, everytime i end attacking him, i change positions of my defenses so he wont score from me hahaha. it ended 3 weeks i think. HE SURRENDERED RETALIATING. hahaha. i love this game, though i work i make time to upgrade and gain allies and friends. please continue entertaining us. i love you EAA! MORE POWER GLOBALLY ❤❤❤
  • BeanzBeanz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 18
    wat my alliance means to
    Me

We, the True Alliance, will stay loyal to our faction until we draw our last breath.
    No more shall we tolerate the members of the Alliance who are not True Alliance.
    They demoralize their own faction and stain the True Alliance's reputation with their pessimistic attitude.
    During the time of defeat, their countenance shows displeasure, but they do not stop there. Their words are like poison. They are not of the True Alliance, but are little fragments of negativity. They show no pride for their faction, and I will not tolerate their behavior.

As a True Alliance, I do not accept any Alliance who demoralize our faction! They are traitors, quitters, and naysayers. We do not need that in the Alliance. Since the Alliance is tainted with these members, then I will not be a part of that. I'm a part of the True Alliance. The same faction, but with dedicated members who cares about the well-being of their faction.

Together we stand, through any weather; even when the going gets tough, we will always be here for each other!

I've played this game for years ever since the first day it's the kind of game that keeps u wanting more from alliance battles to 1v1 and also daily challenges and events keep it up guys this game is killing it
  • DesertfoxDesertfox Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    It's been interesting playing E&A. Blew through my first league's way to fast! and then hit a wall! and figured out I might want to slow down and learn something first. So now figured out how to play a lot better! And it's been alot of fun! Let's go to WAR!
  • BeanzBeanz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Wat my alliance means to me

We, the True Alliance, will stay loyal to our faction until we draw our last breath.
    No more shall we tolerate the members of the Alliance who are not True Alliance.
    They demoralize their own faction and stain the True Alliance's reputation with their pessimistic attitude.
    During the time of defeat, their countenance shows displeasure, but they do not stop there. Their words are like poison. They are not of the True Alliance, but are little fragments of negativity. They show no pride for their faction, and I will not tolerate their behavior.

As a True Alliance, I do not accept any Alliance who demoralize our faction! They are traitors, quitters, and naysayers. We do not need that in the Alliance. Since the Alliance is tainted with these members, then I will not be a part of that. I'm a part of the True Alliance. The same faction, but with dedicated members who cares about the well-being of their faction.

Together we stand, through any weather; even when the going gets tough, we will always be here for each other!
    bEaNz
  • warcommander63warcommander63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

It has been a very good and fun game defending my army some I won and some I lost but still I at least I won some of them

• Mweldon_1Mweldon_1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I don't play many games and have tried most of the online war games and this one, while not perfect, I mean what is the purpose of the guard towers anyway?, but other than that this game has kept my interest up and my time invested. It is a great game.

• MR_RUBIROSAMR_RUBIROSA Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    This is the most amazing game that I have play and will continue playing as I can, the best part of it is the people I have met in about 1 year and 3 months, the time spent has been wonderful cuz we share culture and feelings throughout this way, I have to say thanks for the best time allowing me be part of this family.
  • johnnewsibaranijohnnewsibarani Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Actually this EA game makes wonderful memories for me, the beginning of this game is very difficult to understand, Every day we play but 1 year only HQ14 alone, I joined an alliance whose members are equally do not understand the secrets of this game, I am afraid to open a The alliance of his name is PEMBELA TANAH AIR INDONESIA (PETA), Many of our members leave the Game, When someone who is good at joining our Alliance, I always learn to him. That's the most beautiful memories, until our alliance has a Mission and hope develops, Thanks to Zynga we have enjoyed this game.

• Caesardoom22Caesardoom22 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Its Nice time i got with my allinse mates before one year ago i was so Angry from Zynga coz always they put me so hard enemies now When remember i lught lol

• KhukhupKhukhup Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I have lots of good memories about this game one moment that i cant forget is that my friend invite me (when i was distress about all others game) me to play this game when i start playing ii was very pleased at this game i feel very fine this the moment that i feels most fine and right now iam very happy
  • SOUZASOUZA Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Gosto muito de jogar o Empire and Allies, principalmente por ter encontrado varias coisa em um só lugar. Aqui eu me divirto, conheço pessoas, estravazo meu stress, derroto varios oponentes (kkkk). Quando comecei a jogar andava sozinho mas logo percebi que precisava me unir a uma Aliança e foi entao que achei a Warriors Of Brazil onde fui acolhido e estou lá até hoje, vencendo ou perdendo estamos juntos. B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
  • PaulSPaulS Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I joined Empires and Allies 18 months ago and have had the most incredible time since. My favorite part of this game is my Alliance. They have become some of my best friends ever. We laugh together and we cry together. If someone needs help, we are all there to help. It is hard to find friends like this. Thank you Zynga.

• RajkumarRajkumar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I think my best memory was when I first found the game and realized that this was the game for me, I just felt like I really was in charge of an army of different styles of people and it has been a blast!

• ChaChi123ChaChi123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I really enjoy the camaraderie in my alliance. We have different play styles and it fun learning different strategies to this game. Thoroughly enjoy this game. Spend way too much time on it lol!

This discussion has been closed.