Commanders, we are happy to inform you that daily mission progress missing issue is now fixed. In case some of you are still experiencing the same issue, please contact Support (Game Settings>Help>Player Support) to get further assistance. You may also share your feedback about it here. Thank you for your patience.
Last call for the winners of the Master Builder contest! Please submit your details until Sunday (April 23, 11:59 pm PDT). Go here to see if you're on the list and send your info on this form.
Commanders! #Omegaunit Viper is now available. Collect Cybernetic Cores from Quick Matches or Elite Cache to unlock your own Viper and obliterate the Enemy. Visit the FAQ to learn more and share your feedback.

New problems in game: hey zynga pay attention to this!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 506 Enthusiastic Expert
First colosus it just stays in the same place even walking and just walk in the sane place and won't move.

Ion cannon to attack in ofensive it get stuck and unable to move it or it just get impossible to place it in the rigth place when you are attacking. In defensive after first attack it foes no locate enemy troops a shoot on empty space near the enemies.

Alliance war, even all my allies got alliance reserve building and can recieve troops, they appears in Ava, the nobody can recieve troops for protecting the base.

And of course more than 6 hrs without help of support.

Whats is going on zynga???

Comments

• Quetzalcoatl2015Quetzalcoatl2015 The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 506 Enthusiastic Expert
    @Diablo713

Complete agree with you in both my accounts I did all days and now they appear as I missed, and yes, appears 0, one of my allies told me exactly that and he said is because base was attacked and remain destroyed, so when you enter your base, it reconstruct in auto mode then you can donate.
  • Enrique_MayEnrique_May Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 22
    Hola zynga, quisiera me cancelarán la guerra actual, ya que me parece injusto el rival que el matchmaking nos busco.
    En mi alianza sólo hay un cuartel 24 y en el del rival la mayoría lo son, eso sin contar su cantidad de medallas. Por favor quisiera una solución a este problema. Adjunto capturas de las alianzas, notase lo disparejo que es.

Hi zynga, I would like to cancel the current war, since I think it's unfair to matchmaking us. In my alliance there is only one quarter 24 and in the one of the rival the majority are, that not counting its amount of medals. Please, I would like a solution to this problem. Attached catch alliances, notice how uneven it is.
  • Enrique_MayEnrique_May Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi zynga, I would like to cancel the current war, since I think it's unfair to matchmaking us. In my alliance there is only one quarter 24 and in the one of the rival the majority are, that not counting its amount of medals. Please, I would like a solution to this problem. Attached catch alliances, notice how uneven it is.